Body shop is pissing me off

MR. X
8/3/2017 3:25pm Edited Date/Time 8/3/2017 3:25pm
My buddy is the head of sales for a Mitsubishi dealership but they own a bunch of dealerships and he sold me a 2 year explorer for a smoking price . The moon roof switch was acting up ,the hood had paint chips missing ,the door bottoms and lift gate had paint peeling/flaking off . The deal was for them to fix this stuff and we agreed on a price . A month later the doors are surface rusted where the "repair" was ,it looks like they just scraped it and painted over . My buddy has been great the whole time ,he picked up the vehicle and drove it in for us both times to have the doors painted . He brings it home today from getting the surface rust fixed and the driver side has almost no paint or the ripped it off or something . He emailed the body shop manager the picture . Looks like its going back in.

|
newmann
8/3/2017 3:42pm
Looks like they masked to paint the lip, then peeled the other paint off when they pulled the tape off? Guess they thought that would fly...Pinch
MR. X
8/3/2017 3:49pm
The picture doesn't even do justice as to how obvious it is . At least it looks like they prepped the doors before painting this time ,no chips filled with paint . It looks to be a smooth base this time.

Post a reply to: Body shop is pissing me off

The Latest