Bobby

scooter5002
Edited Date/Time 1/16/2018 9:42am
Seen this one? Coast To Coast.......holy hell. These guys are STILL tearing it up.
|
JAFO92
1/14/2018 6:56pm Edited Date/Time 1/14/2018 6:56pm
Isnt that badass? Just like Dio in those last few tours with Heaven and Hell, some of these bands are literally playing better than anytime in their career. (mainly cuz the old days were fogged down on drug/booze)

Seen them krauts one time with Tesla,,, awesome show. Thanks for posting this.
JAFO92
1/14/2018 7:15pm Edited Date/Time 1/14/2018 7:18pm
Been listening to this since you posted it and fuck these dudes are professionals,,, hitting the marks, tight songs,, Meines voice, all of it. That drummer is a total badass as well. For a live show damn that is VERY well done, the musicianship is second to none.

That damn Schenker made me tired just watching his ass run around the place, and that damn kraut is almost SEVENTY !!
XXVoid MainXX
1/14/2018 7:29pm Edited Date/Time 1/14/2018 7:30pm
I'm almost at the end of it. The venue they are playing reminds me a lot of the one I saw Ted Nugent and Judas Priest. I can't think of which city in Germany it was now but it was about the size of a high school gymnasium. In fact I'm pretty sure it WAS a high school gymnasium. This place doesn't look much bigger. Hell, maybe it's the same place.

The Shop

JAFO92
1/14/2018 7:46pm
Youre right Void, small venue and I wouldve loved to see that live. I just got a new Lenovo laptop with 4K video and the video clarity on this show is outstanding. And that dude Matthias,,, a phenom in the league of EVH. He nails every subtle nuance of those complex solos, that on an album were done in a studio setting with unlimited 'takes', and he just hits them perfect while strolling around smiling at groupies in the crowd. Its like hes not even trying he makes it damn near sound like a CD is backtracking them. Amazing.
scooter5002
1/14/2018 7:52pm
JAFO92 wrote:
Been listening to this since you posted it and fuck these dudes are professionals,,, hitting the marks, tight songs,, Meines voice, all of it. That drummer...
Been listening to this since you posted it and fuck these dudes are professionals,,, hitting the marks, tight songs,, Meines voice, all of it. That drummer is a total badass as well. For a live show damn that is VERY well done, the musicianship is second to none.

That damn Schenker made me tired just watching his ass run around the place, and that damn kraut is almost SEVENTY !!
Listened to half of it this morning, then took off to visit friends, and walk their dogs. Got back home, listened to it all, while working on my year end. It restarted automatically, right from scratch. Didn’t even reach for the remote. Laughing
Musically, they are as tight as anyone I’ve ever seen. Just awesome.
XXVoid MainXX
1/14/2018 7:57pm
JAFO92 wrote:
Youre right Void, small venue and I wouldve loved to see that live. I just got a new Lenovo laptop with 4K video and the video...
Youre right Void, small venue and I wouldve loved to see that live. I just got a new Lenovo laptop with 4K video and the video clarity on this show is outstanding. And that dude Matthias,,, a phenom in the league of EVH. He nails every subtle nuance of those complex solos, that on an album were done in a studio setting with unlimited 'takes', and he just hits them perfect while strolling around smiling at groupies in the crowd. Its like hes not even trying he makes it damn near sound like a CD is backtracking them. Amazing.
Funny coincidence, my main laptop that I use for work and play quit on my Thursday and I picked up a new Dell XPS 13 loaded up. It's also got 4k video. But, I also have a 4k smart TV so I watched it on that. The funny thing is the video is actually only 720p, not even 1080p like the title says. Smile My band played a few Scorpions tunes (I played lead in that one). When they got to those tunes I had half a mind to dust off one of the guitars, but I resisted. Smile
1/15/2018 6:10am
Scooter, "working on my rear end." That's just more than I need to know, moto-bro!
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/15/2018 5:30pm
Thanks, Scooter...listened to that while here at work. Kick-ass.
SEEMEFIRST
1/15/2018 6:42pm
GuyB wrote:
Bobby said "Kraut". I'm offended!
scooter5002
1/15/2018 8:01pm Edited Date/Time 1/15/2018 8:03pm
GuyB wrote:
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
Bobby said "Kraut". I'm offended!
Ja, tatsächlich. Güt.

GuyBro, any chance this will be coming up in my annual performance review? You know, balancing my little,.............
OOPSY last spring? Could really use the raise.

Got it cranked again myself, Bobby. Working on the computer, rockin’ out. Cool

Harry Backbro, you sure working on those jets didn’t affect your vision?
JAFO92
1/15/2018 8:14pm
Yessir, Im actually listening to it again,, those guys are amazing.
kevingent55
1/16/2018 9:42am
Saw them at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno last October with Megadeth, it was awesome!

Post a reply to: Bobby

The Latest