Blue Origin.

kongols
7/20/2021 5:45am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2021 1:12pm
|
KMC440
7/20/2021 5:51am
I wish one of these billionaire cocky bastards would get sucked out into space and burn up. Bozos would be great.
The crew returns safely 😉
7/20/2021 6:21am
If I was Bezos I’d want my ship to go ten feet higher than Branson’s. Just to troll him.
kongols
7/20/2021 6:23am
KMC440 wrote:
I wish one of these billionaire cocky bastards would get sucked out into space and burn up. Bozos would be great.
Sorry, did not happen. Went smooth.
agn5008
Fantasy
343rd
7/20/2021 6:25am
KMC440 wrote:
Jealous much? Jeez

The Shop

KMC440
7/20/2021 6:30am
Nope just don't like him.

Heard it on the radio. Glad the nice lady finally got to "space".
peltier626
7/20/2021 6:39am Edited Date/Time 7/20/2021 6:51am
What a waste and member measuring contest. With everything going on these days these bastards are as arrogant as can be and the media is rubbing it in our face. WTF. I thought Amazon was into the carbon neutral initiative and focused on curving the so called climate change. How much energy is required to take a joy ride to the edge of the atmosphere.
agn5008
Fantasy
343rd
7/20/2021 6:45am
KMC440 wrote:

Wishing death on someone is a little more than not liking them. “One of these billionaire cocky bastards” tells me you don’t like these people simply because of their wealth.

It’s ok to be jealous. I’m jealous of them. I wish I was a billionaire. I’d probably pay a few privateers solid, livable wages.
agn5008
Fantasy
343rd
7/20/2021 6:49am
peltier626 wrote:
What a waste and member measuring contest. With everything going on these days these bastards are as arrogant as can be and the media is rubbing...
What a waste and member measuring contest. With everything going on these days these bastards are as arrogant as can be and the media is rubbing it in our face. WTF. I thought Amazon was into the carbon neutral initiative and focused on curving the so called climate change. How much energy is required to take a joy ride to the edge of the atmosphere.
What’s going on these days? People must be better off than they were pre covid because I can’t even purchase anything outdoor related. Dirt bikes, campers, bicycles, swimming pools, vehicles, etc. all very expensive things yet all hard to find. But we’re gonna lie to ourselves and act like people don’t have any money to spend on non essential things?
early
Fantasy
2139th
7/20/2021 7:09am
I dont have a problem with spending money on the US private space race. This is high level engineering, development and manufacturing done domestically for the most part. These are good jobs and the tech will trickle-down to everyday useful items.

Congrats on a successful flight. I was 3 years old when the challenger blew up, i regard it as one of my earliest memories. Ill be 40 next year and would have bet humans would be in space alot more by now.
7/20/2021 7:28am
Freshly divorced billionaire rips into space in a rocket that looks like a cock. For sure a Power move.
KMC440
7/20/2021 7:35am
KMC440 wrote:

agn5008 wrote:
Wishing death on someone is a little more than not liking them. “One of these billionaire cocky bastards” tells me you don’t like these people simply...
Wishing death on someone is a little more than not liking them. “One of these billionaire cocky bastards” tells me you don’t like these people simply because of their wealth.

It’s ok to be jealous. I’m jealous of them. I wish I was a billionaire. I’d probably pay a few privateers solid, livable wages.
Not jealous! !
Nothing to do with $$!!
So relax.
kongols
7/20/2021 8:50am Edited Date/Time 7/20/2021 8:59am
KMC440 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
LMFAO, welcome to USSR. Seen that, lived that (somewhat. My mom certanly did. It was all the lie. There was still millioners, you just had to be very high in a comunist party.) Proletariat, lol, brings me back to my childhood. So many posters everywhere.

https://s3-eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/s3.cpgb-ml.org/lenin_october_8.jpg
ocscottie
7/20/2021 9:36am
The booster rockets returning is pretty wild, almost looks like CGI.
Chance1216
7/20/2021 9:46am
I worked at a Blue Origin facility in Kent Wa, about 9 years ago. They were in the middle of fabricating the capsule. I was only there as a plumbing contractor welding pipes within the facility but, I thought it was pretty cool seeing something that was so secret back then.
KMC440
7/20/2021 10:34am Edited Date/Time 7/20/2021 2:41pm
Chance my brother-in-law worked on the launch pads (slick's) out at Vandenberg AFB. He's a pioefitter and did some valve control boards for NASA ... he's got some fun stories. Took me on base back in the late 80's to show me his work. Was very cool.
7/20/2021 11:06am
KMC440 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
kongols wrote:
LMFAO, welcome to USSR. Seen that, lived that (somewhat. My mom certanly did. It was all the lie. There was still millioners, you just had to...
LMFAO, welcome to USSR. Seen that, lived that (somewhat. My mom certanly did. It was all the lie. There was still millioners, you just had to be very high in a comunist party.) Proletariat, lol, brings me back to my childhood. So many posters everywhere.

https://s3-eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/s3.cpgb-ml.org/lenin_october_8.jpg
So what does that make you ? The bourgeoisie?
Falcon
Fantasy
765th
7/20/2021 1:26pm
If I was Bezos I’d want my ship to go ten feet higher than Branson’s. Just to troll him.
He went several miles higher, actually. Laughing Ten feet might have been even better, though.
Chance1216
7/20/2021 1:38pm
KMC440 wrote:
Chance my brother-in-law worked on the launch pads (slick's) out at Vandenberg AFB. He's a pioefitter and did some valve control boards for NASA ... he's...
Chance my brother-in-law worked on the launch pads (slick's) out at Vandenberg AFB. He's a pioefitter and did some valve control boards for NASA ... he's got some fun stories. Took me on base back in the late 80's to show me his work. Was very cool.
That’s awesome man. My neighbor is actually Jim Scobee.
Brother of Francis “Dick” Scobee. Commander of the Challenger. After a couple years he invited me into his memorabilia room dedicated to his brother. Some of the things that stood out were the certifications from NASA
stating some coins, his wedding band and his wife’s were sent into space, orbited around the earth X amount of times and, returned to earth. Tons of pictures from space. Just awe inspiring.

What is amazing is, I met Dick as a kid at Fort McArthur in San Pedro Ca. My friends dad was in the Army and, took us on base to meet the entire crew from the Challenger. Thirty years later, I move to Washington and, meet Jim.
It’s such a small world when you really think about it.
sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
7/20/2021 3:53pm

GabeM
7/20/2021 6:12pm
He was in pretty deep with the black mail folks. I would suspect that what they had on him is much worse than anything he's done with the WAPO. Hopefully this stuff comes out in the trial. Hard to tell if it will though, whoever they worked for seem to own pretty much everybody.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/a35895/ghislaine-maxwell-was-a-guest-at…

Every fall, the elite of the literary world and Hollywood convene at a highly secretive writer's retreat hosted by Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, and no one talks about it.

Not every Campfire attendee is a household name: Tech entrepreneurs and industry power brokers are also invited to rub shoulders with celebrities.

Now, Motherboard has learned that one of Campfire 2018's attendees was Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite who is alleged to have been instrumental in grooming young women into convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's sex-trafficking ring. Reporting on Maxwell’s alleged role, via victim statements and court records, goes back to 2011.
7/20/2021 11:53pm
For some reason these flights don’t impress me. To be called an “Astronaut” I think they need to complete an orbit around the earth and come back.
sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
7/21/2021 1:51am
So to do a little recap, I can’t buy a new single cylinder dirt bike and ride it in the desert a few times a year because it produces a small amount air pollution, but these clowns can blast their toys into space and spew more shit into the atmosphere in one flight than every dirt bike on the planet combined for a year. Got it. 👍. The next prototype is
shaping up nicely...

kongols
7/21/2021 2:04am
American dream is dead on this board.
MudPup545
7/21/2021 5:10am
sumdood wrote:
So to do a little recap, I can’t buy a new single cylinder dirt bike and ride it in the desert a few times a year...
So to do a little recap, I can’t buy a new single cylinder dirt bike and ride it in the desert a few times a year because it produces a small amount air pollution, but these clowns can blast their toys into space and spew more shit into the atmosphere in one flight than every dirt bike on the planet combined for a year. Got it. 👍. The next prototype is
shaping up nicely...

Exactly. As these elite pricks tell me to turn off my AC to save the planet. Screw em’.
kongols
7/21/2021 5:21am
sumdood wrote:
So to do a little recap, I can’t buy a new single cylinder dirt bike and ride it in the desert a few times a year...
shaping up nicely...

MudPup545 wrote:
Exactly. As these elite pricks tell me to turn off my AC to save the planet. Screw em’.
The New Shepard booster rocket burned a mix of liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen. Its exhaust was a trail of water vapor with no carbon emissions, which are among the biggest contributing factors in global warming. The rockets are recycled for additional use.
colintrax
Fantasy
2302nd
7/21/2021 7:59am
kongols wrote:
American dream is dead on this board.
Dude put on a cowboy hat and had people fly him into low orbit. Not really the American dream.
Also he's just an unlikable man. Got one of them punchable faces.
7/21/2021 3:44pm
I agree with you to a point on manipulation of the media, I think an independent press is a really important pillar of democracy, and sadly we do not have that at the moment.
However I am interested if you have the same opinions of Murdoch and his control over a massive press empire?

Post a reply to: Blue Origin.

The Latest