Blast from the past

Rooster
Edited Date/Time 2/22/2018 7:50am
Strange the things you find on facebook these days.

|
BMSOBx2
2/18/2018 7:30pm
.... and her big fake cans.
LaughingLaughingLaughing

The Shop

SEEMEFIRST
2/18/2018 8:07pm
Natalie! I miss her.
Her yankee ass thug douche boyfriend... not so much.
huck
2/19/2018 7:52am
Uncle Tony wrote:
Who you calling a yankee
Those southerns are still upset that we won the war...
BMSOBx2
2/19/2018 7:32pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Who is she and any more pics?
Goes back to the old Moto Drive days. You had to be there. Maybe one of these old dogs has got some of that old stuff stored somewhere and can post it. Epic stuff.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/19/2018 9:35pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Goes back to the old Moto Drive days. You had to be there. Maybe one of these old dogs has got some of that old stuff...
Goes back to the old Moto Drive days. You had to be there. Maybe one of these old dogs has got some of that old stuff stored somewhere and can post it. Epic stuff.
I wasn't around back then. Was she a member or just an attention troll? I doubt she actually rode an MX bike.

Did Moto Drive just morphed into Vital? Might be possible to search for some of it on here? No idea where I'd start. Searching the name won't amount to much I'm sure of that.
huck
2/21/2018 5:50am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Goes back to the old Moto Drive days. You had to be there. Maybe one of these old dogs has got some of that old stuff...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I wasn't around back then. Was she a member or just an attention troll? I doubt she actually rode an MX bike. Did Moto Drive just...
I wasn't around back then. Was she a member or just an attention troll? I doubt she actually rode an MX bike.

Did Moto Drive just morphed into Vital? Might be possible to search for some of it on here? No idea where I'd start. Searching the name won't amount to much I'm sure of that.
Her boyfriend/pimp was a member. They were 'hardcore stunters'...

Yes, motodrive was turned into VitalMX's message board forum. If you notice in the moto section, there are still signs of it's existence...

JPT
2/21/2018 6:59am
Uncle Tony wrote:
Who you calling a yankee
huck wrote:
Those southerns are still upset that we won the war...
Since that picture is at least 15 years old I'm guessing she's got a couple things that have gone South.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/21/2018 7:23am
BMSOBx2 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I wasn't around back then. Was she a member or just an attention troll? I doubt she actually rode an MX bike. Did Moto Drive just...

huck wrote:
Her boyfriend/pimp was a member. They were 'hardcore stunters'... Yes, motodrive was turned into VitalMX's message board forum. If you notice in the moto section, there...

Yes, motodrive was turned into VitalMX's message board forum. If you notice in the moto section, there are still signs of it's existence...

Thanks. I clicked on the Facebook link. Real "hardcore stunters" LOL. CRF 50, wooden ramp, small gap, etc. What a joke.

We're they serious about any of it? I'm guessing they were.

How come they/he haven't come back since then? Pushed away from all you guys, banned? Seems like we're missing out on some good/funny content.
BMSOBx2
2/21/2018 11:54am Edited Date/Time 2/21/2018 11:55am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Thanks. I clicked on the Facebook link. Real "hardcore stunters" LOL. CRF 50, wooden ramp, small gap, etc. What a joke. We're they serious about any...
Thanks. I clicked on the Facebook link. Real "hardcore stunters" LOL. CRF 50, wooden ramp, small gap, etc. What a joke.

How come they/he haven't come back since then? Pushed away from all you guys, banned? Seems like we're missing out on some good/funny content.
Vital is a Kinder gentler version of what Moto Drive used to be. Motodrive was full-contact posting. It was a lot of fun and yes there's a lot of stuff missing these days because it was a little too raw for today's sensitive people. I miss it.
huck
2/21/2018 11:54am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

huck wrote:
Her boyfriend/pimp was a member. They were 'hardcore stunters'... Yes, motodrive was turned into VitalMX's message board forum. If you notice in the moto section, there...

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Thanks. I clicked on the Facebook link. Real "hardcore stunters" LOL. CRF 50, wooden ramp, small gap, etc. What a joke. We're they serious about any...

Yes, he (Brian) was a pro at stunting...and he tried pimping her out as 'bikini lawncare" around the KC area (I believe). If you ever hear "Natalie and her fake cans", it is referencing her.

And yes...he was ridiculed pretty hardcore. lol He gave it back for a while, like some did...but in the end, 'we won'. Wink

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/21/2018 1:22pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:
Vital is a Kinder gentler version of what Moto Drive used to be. Motodrive was full-contact posting. It was a lot of fun and yes there's...
Vital is a Kinder gentler version of what Moto Drive used to be. Motodrive was full-contact posting. It was a lot of fun and yes there's a lot of stuff missing these days because it was a little too raw for today's sensitive people. I miss it.
So Moto Drive wasn't really corporate like Vital. A no snowflake place sounds great. Or maybe snowflakes were around it's just that NOGAF.

Is there a Motodrive 2.0 and I don't mean this place. Somewhere else that's like what you guys are talking about?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/21/2018 1:27pm
huck wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

huck wrote:
Yes, he (Brian) was a pro at stunting...and he tried pimping her out as 'bikini lawncare" around the KC area (I believe). If you ever hear...
Yes, he (Brian) was a pro at stunting...and he tried pimping her out as 'bikini lawncare" around the KC area (I believe). If you ever hear "Natalie and her fake cans", it is referencing her.

And yes...he was ridiculed pretty hardcore. lol He gave it back for a while, like some did...but in the end, 'we won'. Wink

Bikini lawn care? Sign me up lol.
BMSOBx2
2/21/2018 2:13pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
So Moto Drive wasn't really corporate like Vital. A no snowflake place sounds great. Or maybe snowflakes were around it's just that NOGAF. Is there a...
So Moto Drive wasn't really corporate like Vital. A no snowflake place sounds great. Or maybe snowflakes were around it's just that NOGAF.

Is there a Motodrive 2.0 and I don't mean this place. Somewhere else that's like what you guys are talking about?
There were no snowflakes back then and vitards were f*** tards and you'd better be on your game regardless of what your sympathies were. Some serious Smackdown took place and it wasn't a place for the meek. Far as I know there's no place like it and there never will be again.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/21/2018 2:28pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
So Moto Drive wasn't really corporate like Vital. A no snowflake place sounds great. Or maybe snowflakes were around it's just that NOGAF. Is there a...

BMSOBx2 wrote:
There were no snowflakes back then and vitards were f*** tards and you'd better be on your game regardless of what your sympathies were. Some serious...
There were no snowflakes back then and vitards were f*** tards and you'd better be on your game regardless of what your sympathies were. Some serious Smackdown took place and it wasn't a place for the meek. Far as I know there's no place like it and there never will be again.
Man I can just imagine how a GoFundMe thread would of gone or better yet that Jeff Alessi/PEDS thread.

That would of been epic by the sounds of it.

#TimeMachine
JustMX
2/21/2018 2:38pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
There were no snowflakes back then and vitards were f*** tards and you'd better be on your game regardless of what your sympathies were. Some serious...
No doubt,

Mikeeep's meltdown

Rich Cain

Can't remember the name of the chick that had the meltdown

If you came to start shit you would get hammered.....

Tracktor
2/21/2018 2:49pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:
Vital is a Kinder gentler version of what Moto Drive used to be. Motodrive was full-contact posting. It was a lot of fun and yes there's...
And Motodrive was a kinder gentler FreshDirt...........
BMSOBx2
2/21/2018 3:03pm
Tracktor wrote:
Yes. The Yellow Pages before that.
BMSOBx2
2/21/2018 3:04pm
JustMX wrote:
No doubt, Mikeeep's meltdown Rich Cain Can't remember the name of the chick that had the meltdown If you came to start shit you would get...
No doubt,

Mikeeep's meltdown

Rich Cain

Shyla had the Meltdown... And what about Orville? Epic.
plowboy
2/21/2018 3:20pm
Let's be honest fellas, it was a non-stop laugh-fest unless you were on the bottom of the piggy pile. Very few threads weren't bloody and a small clique contolled the board. I do miss some of the creative sarcasm but it was mostly mean hearted bullying. I don't miss it that much.
JAFO92
2/21/2018 3:59pm
Tracktor wrote:

tcannon521
Fantasy
1398th
2/21/2018 5:19pm
JustMX wrote:
No doubt, Mikeeep's meltdown Rich Cain Can't remember the name of the chick that had the meltdown If you came to start shit you would get...
No doubt,

Mikeeep's meltdown

Rich Cain

BMSOBx2 wrote:
Shyla had the Meltdown... And what about Orville? Epic.
Don’t forget about MxPrincess and dirt bunny...
Sully
2/21/2018 5:30pm
JPT wrote:
Since that picture is at least 15 years old I'm guessing she's got a couple things that have gone South.
Definitely not those cans, though. Those things were constructed for the duration.
BMSOBx2
2/21/2018 5:55pm
Sully wrote:
Definitely not those cans, though. Those things were constructed for the duration.
Most commonly referred to as bolt ons.
Laughing

Post a reply to: Blast from the past

The Latest