Binge worthy shows. Shameless...

hyler199
11/14/2017 11:30pm Edited Date/Time 11/15/2017 12:24am
Just ripped a huge bowl so excuse my grammar and overall terrible typing skills.

Since not many comedies have been listed, my ex-gf got me into a bunch of these shows, especially the british ones and I kind of went down the rabbit hole past few years

All of these shows listed I would say are my toptop. I wouldnt suggest it if they werent all bangers haha. the ones i put *asterisks* behind are my favs of the bunch. More stars the closer to my heart they are

1. ***Brooklyn NineNine - Netflix - comedy

2. Schitts Creek - Netflix - comedy

3. *The Orville - KODI -- New Seth McFarlane comedy set in space. Some people(including myself) thought it was going to follow family guy type humor and only be about jokes.... but its actually turning into a proper show with jokes but great characters. I think people will sleep on this show, might not like it, but I can see it going a very long time.

4. *Modern Family - KODI - If you havent heard about it yet, id be suprised

5. *Curb Your Enthusiasm - KODI - Larry David the legend

6. ***Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia -KODI - Definately one of the greatest comedys to every go on TV. If youre going to watch Trailer Park Boys, this is better. No matter what lol and Im a fan of TPBoys. Its different, but I could class it in the same genre. The creators and writers are actors in the show. S2 welcomes Danny Devito in a great role haha (They announced theyll be going atleast to the TENTH, yes 10th, season)

7. *** The Last Man On Earth - KODI - Another show that has got up there on the list of future greats. Its funny as fuck.

8. Superstore - KODI - Takes place inside a "Walmart" with all the employees

9. Arrested Development - Netflix - Another legendary show, if you havent heard about it you should

10. **Silicon Valley - KODI - HBO comedy about tech nerds and their APPS. great

11. ***Last Man Standing - Netflix?KODI - Tim Allen show with a family of 3 daughters this time, many references to Tool Time and tonnes of cameos from special guests. Great popcorn show that is family friendly.

12. *The Mick - KODI -- New show with one of the cast members from Its Always Sunny In Philly. Dope show

13. *Master of None - Netflix - Aziz Ansari is the man. Great show, real show and hits home in some parts to me for sure.

14. ***Entourage - KODI - Another if you havent watched it then youre crazy show. Especially if youre a dude haha

15. ***Californication - KODI - Pretty much same description as above....tonnes of tits and the awesome drunk, twisted writer Hank Moody aka David Duchovny

16. *Blue Mountain State - Netflix - College football - hilarious and theres a movie nuff said

17. **The League - KODI- Fantasy League of NFL run by friends. Lots of appearances from athletes

BRITISH COMEDIES
*they are highschool/college comedies, a lot of these shows share the same cast members which was crazy when I started watching them. All intertwined in some sort of way

Fresh Meat -tv- KODI
Bad Education tv show and movie - KODI
Inbetweeners- tv show and movie - KODI
Friday Night Dinner - tv - KODI
******* all of these british shows are FIRE
once you pick up on their "banter" and slang its too good
hyler199
11/14/2017 11:31pm
took me almost 40 minutes to write that^^ haha print that and stick it on your fridge
jeffro503
11/14/2017 11:52pm
hyler199 wrote:
took me almost 40 minutes to write that^^ haha print that and stick it on your fridge
Haha....thanks man!!
11/15/2017 2:30am
hyler199 wrote:
The Inbetweeners is one of the funniest shows ive seen, don't know how well the banter translates. Just getting in to Peeky Blinders on the recommendation of a few friends

The Shop

Barrett57
11/15/2017 6:33am
ThorsMX wrote:
ZeitGeist on Netflix, It'll change your perception of everything you have been taught and everything that is true.
I thought it was bullshit personally.

Barrett57
11/15/2017 6:36am
I absloutely love this show! Cant wait for the new season.

Yeah it's a good watch, episode 1 of the 4th series is out tonight over here!

It was left on such a wtf moment i'm looking forward to seeing how they can sort it.

I read the that the BBC has ordered a 5th and 6th series so theres a tonne more episodes coming.
HenryA
11/15/2017 3:02pm
cody331 wrote:
Did you catch Damnation last week? Seems like it might be pretty decent
No, never heard about it. Definitely need to check it out then, thanks!
Nighttrain
11/15/2017 5:19pm Edited Date/Time 11/15/2017 5:46pm
The Red Road. Only lasted two seasons on Sundance but was one I liked.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/15/2017 5:55pm
A few more shows (yes I watch a lot of TV lol)

- Ballers on HBO. Season 3 ended in September. It's been renewed for season 4. It's a half hour show so it goes by pretty quick. The show is Football/NFL related. Not so much about on the field but behind the scenes with athletes, agents, lifestyle, etc. Stars Dwayne Johnson as an ex NFL player turned financial advisor/agent. Really great show. I don't watch NFL but have been hooked since season one so that should tell you something. It also stars Rob Corrdry, John David Washington (Denzel's son), Omar Benson Miller, Troy Garity.

- The Night Of on HBO. It's a one season show. Awesome show and is a must watch in my opinion. Plot summary: After a night of partying with a female stranger, a man wakes up to find her stabbed to death and is charged with her murder. He's got no recollection of what happened the previous night. It stars Riz Ahmed and John Turturro. Turturro plays the guy's lawyer and does a fantastic job.

- Billions on SHO/Showtime. Season 3 starts in early 2018. The show stars Paul Giamatti, Damian Lewis, Malin Akerman, Maggie Siff. The show is about U.S. Attorney Chuck Rhodes (Giamatti) who goes after hedge fund king Bobby "Axe" Axelrod (Damian Lewis) in a battle between two powerful New York figures.

- Big Little Lies on HBO. Show is female oriented so great to watch with the wife/girlfriend. I watched it alone and enjoyed it. Plot summary: The apparently perfect lives of three mothers of first graders unravel to the point of murder. The show has a pretty powerful cast. It stars Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon, Shailene Woodley, Laura Dern, Zoë Kravitz, Alexander Skarsgård and Adam Scott. I believe there's going to be a second season.

- Taboo on FX. Season 2 starts early 2018. January? The main star of the show is Tom Hardy. He plays adventurer James Keziah Delaney who is long believed to be dead. He returns to London in 1814 after 10 years in Africa to discover that he has been left a mysterious legacy by his father. Driven to wage war on those who have wronged him he finds himself in a face-off against the East India Company whilst playing a dangerous game between two warring nations, Britain and America.
agn5009
11/15/2017 7:08pm
Nighttrain wrote:
The Red Road. Only lasted two seasons on Sundance but was one I liked.
The red road had 2 seasons??? I mentioned this one above, I thought they only had 1 season. I'll have to check Netflix to see if season 2 is there. My night will be made if it is.
peelout
11/16/2017 10:36am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
A few more shows (yes I watch a lot of TV lol) - [b]Ballers[/b] on HBO. Season 3 ended in September. It's been renewed for season...
A few more shows (yes I watch a lot of TV lol)

- Ballers on HBO. Season 3 ended in September. It's been renewed for season 4. It's a half hour show so it goes by pretty quick. The show is Football/NFL related. Not so much about on the field but behind the scenes with athletes, agents, lifestyle, etc. Stars Dwayne Johnson as an ex NFL player turned financial advisor/agent. Really great show. I don't watch NFL but have been hooked since season one so that should tell you something. It also stars Rob Corrdry, John David Washington (Denzel's son), Omar Benson Miller, Troy Garity.

- The Night Of on HBO. It's a one season show. Awesome show and is a must watch in my opinion. Plot summary: After a night of partying with a female stranger, a man wakes up to find her stabbed to death and is charged with her murder. He's got no recollection of what happened the previous night. It stars Riz Ahmed and John Turturro. Turturro plays the guy's lawyer and does a fantastic job.

- Billions on SHO/Showtime. Season 3 starts in early 2018. The show stars Paul Giamatti, Damian Lewis, Malin Akerman, Maggie Siff. The show is about U.S. Attorney Chuck Rhodes (Giamatti) who goes after hedge fund king Bobby "Axe" Axelrod (Damian Lewis) in a battle between two powerful New York figures.

- Big Little Lies on HBO. Show is female oriented so great to watch with the wife/girlfriend. I watched it alone and enjoyed it. Plot summary: The apparently perfect lives of three mothers of first graders unravel to the point of murder. The show has a pretty powerful cast. It stars Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon, Shailene Woodley, Laura Dern, Zoë Kravitz, Alexander Skarsgård and Adam Scott. I believe there's going to be a second season.

- Taboo on FX. Season 2 starts early 2018. January? The main star of the show is Tom Hardy. He plays adventurer James Keziah Delaney who is long believed to be dead. He returns to London in 1814 after 10 years in Africa to discover that he has been left a mysterious legacy by his father. Driven to wage war on those who have wronged him he finds himself in a face-off against the East India Company whilst playing a dangerous game between two warring nations, Britain and America.
Ballers is good, Dwayne Johnson is a fuckin' badass so anything he's in i will watch
doofy
11/16/2017 2:06pm
Lost was my favortie tv show of all time was lost, by a land slide. Seasons 1-3 were solid gold. After that it got funky but nothing ever interested me or had me so wrapped up like it.

#2 game of thrones
RandyS
11/16/2017 7:44pm Edited Date/Time 11/16/2017 7:50pm
Some of these have already been said. In no particular order.

Walking Dead
Fear the Walking Dead
Ozark
Longmire
The OA
Schitts Creek
Santa Clarita Diet
Stranger Things
Twin Peaks Season 1 & 2, and if you want to just sit in a perpetual state of WTF for 18 hours watch season 3.
SOA
Justified
The original Twilight Zone
And the most wrong show in all of TV history, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Oh, and anyone with PSVue. CBS Sports was added to all but the bottom package last month. MXGP is on.
Nighttrain
11/17/2017 8:28pm
agn5009 wrote:
The red road had 2 seasons??? I mentioned this one above, I thought they only had 1 season. I'll have to check Netflix to see if...
The red road had 2 seasons??? I mentioned this one above, I thought they only had 1 season. I'll have to check Netflix to see if season 2 is there. My night will be made if it is.
2 seasons,12 episodes. When I started watching it something seemed off. Looked it up to learn it was filmed in Cartersville, GA where I've spent time riding trails and camping along the Etowah River. Lots of good land for fun stuff up that way.
Tyler90
11/19/2017 6:16pm
Some of my favorites have been:
Da Vinci's Demons - Starz - 3 seasons
Hannibal - NBC - 3 seasons
^both cancelled after S3^

Currently I look forward to new episodes of Scorpion on CBS (team of geniuses who solve problems to save people), and Fresh off the Boat on ABC (azn family in FL in the 90's)
Spurdo
11/19/2017 7:39pm
Million Dollar Extreme Presents : WORLD PEACE.
NVA57
Fantasy
1602nd
11/20/2017 12:00am Edited Date/Time 11/20/2017 12:01am
Hannibal
Stranger Things
Prison Break (first season is excellent)
How to Get Away With Murder
bball35
11/20/2017 11:11am
Stranger Things
Friday Night Lights
The Walking Dead
Shameless is awesome (except Deb gets annoying around season 3)
This is Us
SOA

Damnation just started on USA and so far it has been awesome.
Hut
11/23/2017 10:01pm
“Master of None” on Netflix is pretty funny
Aziz Ansari cracks me up
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
12/3/2017 7:57am
Have any of you guys wached the first season of the Punisher on Netflix? I thought it was damn good...plenty violent..
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
662nd
12/3/2017 8:50am
Brad460 wrote:
Have any of you guys wached the first season of the Punisher on Netflix? I thought it was damn good...plenty violent..
You need to watch Daredevil before watching the Punisher. Daredevil is pretty good. I liked it better than Punisher but it is the lead in to the Punisher story line.
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
12/3/2017 5:12pm Edited Date/Time 12/3/2017 5:13pm
Brad460 wrote:
You need to watch Daredevil before watching the Punisher. Daredevil is pretty good. I liked it better than Punisher but it is the lead in to...
You need to watch Daredevil before watching the Punisher. Daredevil is pretty good. I liked it better than Punisher but it is the lead in to the Punisher story line.
I just found Daredevil after watching the Punisher- so I am watching it now...
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
662nd
12/4/2017 6:04am Edited Date/Time 12/4/2017 6:06am
I should have said the last 4 or 5 episodes of Daredevil is the lead in for the Punisher. Just so you don't watch the whole thing and wondering wth does this have to do with Punisher lol. Daredevil is good. You'll like it.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
12/15/2017 5:04pm
Wormwood, on Netflix.

Add another to the growing list of MK Ultra, LSD experiments, fall out. Ted Kaczynski didn’t fair well and neither did the subject of this hybrid documentary.

Post a reply to: Binge worthy shows. Shameless...

The Latest