Biden Admin wants to Spay and Neuter your kids

TalinH112
Edited Date/Time 4/5/2022 2:53pm
Biden’s HHS just came out with some guidelines for Gender Affirmation in children as young as 3 years old. That’s correct folks, the same kids who can’t decide their favorite cereal are now allowed to start gender transformation treatments. I’ll attach the link below so you don’t think I’m some crazy right wing loon. I am, I just don’t want you thinking it.

https://www.nctsn.org/sites/default/files/resources/fact-sheet/gender-a…

LETS GO BRANDON!
|
BMSOBx2
3/31/2022 8:30am
You can't make this shit up folks, oh wait, maybe you can. Right-wing loon indeed.Wink
JAFO92
3/31/2022 8:37am
BMSOBx2 wrote:
You can't make this shit up folks, oh wait, maybe you can. Right-wing loon indeed.Wink
Whatchu got against loons? You prejudice or something?

BIGOT !

Wink

TalinH112
3/31/2022 8:46am
BMSOBx2 wrote:
It’s not made up, it’s direct from the asses mouth. The link provided is a truly shocking take on how this administration intends to treat a diagnosable mental disorder (gender dysphoria). But as 🐪a says, you get what you voted for. 🤷🏻

The Shop

Motoxdoc
3/31/2022 9:22am Edited Date/Time 3/31/2022 9:23am
But you all voted for Trump. He literally picked fights with all of our friends and praised all of our enemies. He got a love letter from Kim Jong-un and thinks Putin is brilliant. He was impeached twice and you guys are still arguing over the first time he was impeached. He invited Russian operatives into the White House!! Our last president even planned a coup and you guys still like him. You can’t make this stuff up.
You can down vote me all you want but please somebody correct me if I am wrong with any of this.
TheGetFresh
Fantasy
2551st
3/31/2022 9:22am
TeamGreen wrote:
This President is digging his own hole.
It’s really the entire democrat party. They’ll die on this hill and I just don’t get why.
TeamGreen
3/31/2022 9:26am
TeamGreen wrote:
This President is digging his own hole.
It’s really the entire democrat party. They’ll die on this hill and I just don’t get why.
There needs to be a "take back" of regular-normal peeps that have a little bit of Harry Truman in them. Meanwhile, between The Squad, The Border, Joe's Leftist Leanings...they're gonna lose their asses in November.

No worries: they've brought it on themselves.
APLMAN99
3/31/2022 9:30am
"This project was funded by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The views, policies, and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of SAMHSA or HHS."
3/31/2022 9:33am
APLMAN99 wrote:
"This project was funded by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The views, policies, and...
"This project was funded by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The views, policies, and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of SAMHSA or HHS."
Yea, I don't buy funding a study they likely knew of in advance as 'not our expressed opinions'. Its the typical cover story when whatever shitty opinion piece doesn't go as planned.

TalinH112
Motoxdoc wrote:
But you all voted for Trump. He literally picked fights with all of our friends and praised all of our enemies. He got a love letter...
But you all voted for Trump. He literally picked fights with all of our friends and praised all of our enemies. He got a love letter from Kim Jong-un and thinks Putin is brilliant. He was impeached twice and you guys are still arguing over the first time he was impeached. He invited Russian operatives into the White House!! Our last president even planned a coup and you guys still like him. You can’t make this stuff up.
You can down vote me all you want but please somebody correct me if I am wrong with any of this.
Picked fights with our friends? If you mean made everyone pay their fare share in NATO and corrected trade agreements that had been raping all of our pocket books and benefiting the rest of the world then Hell yes he did. Don’t even get me started about the Biden family and all their dealings with the scum of the earth, Putin and Xi have the PRESIDENT OF THE US in their pocket. Trumps impeachment’s were bullshit, brought about by the politicians he outed regarding their shady dealings both Democrat and Republican. Say what you want but while he was President Russia didn’t invade Ukraine, North Korea didn’t launch any missiles and China was kept in their place. Biden is down with pedophiles and drug addicts and if that’s what you’re looking for then keep on keeping on. 👍🏻
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
TalinH112 wrote:
Biden’s HHS just came out with some guidelines for Gender Affirmation in children as young as 3 years old. That’s correct folks, the same kids who...
Biden’s HHS just came out with some guidelines for Gender Affirmation in children as young as 3 years old. That’s correct folks, the same kids who can’t decide their favorite cereal are now allowed to start gender transformation treatments. I’ll attach the link below so you don’t think I’m some crazy right wing loon. I am, I just don’t want you thinking it.

https://www.nctsn.org/sites/default/files/resources/fact-sheet/gender-a…

LETS GO BRANDON!
Geezuz, that is fucking crazy. This world is going down the shithole...
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
3/31/2022 9:43am
Motoxdoc wrote:
But you all voted for Trump. He literally picked fights with all of our friends and praised all of our enemies. He got a love letter...
TalinH112 wrote:
Picked fights with our friends? If you mean made everyone pay their fare share in NATO and corrected trade agreements that had been raping all of...
Picked fights with our friends? If you mean made everyone pay their fare share in NATO and corrected trade agreements that had been raping all of our pocket books and benefiting the rest of the world then Hell yes he did. Don’t even get me started about the Biden family and all their dealings with the scum of the earth, Putin and Xi have the PRESIDENT OF THE US in their pocket. Trumps impeachment’s were bullshit, brought about by the politicians he outed regarding their shady dealings both Democrat and Republican. Say what you want but while he was President Russia didn’t invade Ukraine, North Korea didn’t launch any missiles and China was kept in their place. Biden is down with pedophiles and drug addicts and if that’s what you’re looking for then keep on keeping on. 👍🏻
You speak the truth..nothing but the truth and sadly most don't get it. I love for Trump to come run my country.
Motoxdoc
3/31/2022 9:49am Edited Date/Time 3/31/2022 9:58am
Motoxdoc wrote:
TalinH112 wrote:
Picked fights with our friends? If you mean made everyone pay their fare share in NATO and corrected trade agreements that had been raping all of...
No. I mean he disrespected and argued with France Germany Canada England Australia and Ukraine…just to name a few… he wouldn’t even shake Angela Merkel‘s hand! He shoved other dignitaries out of his way so that he could be in front of them for photo ops. He praises Lukashenko, Erdogan Putin and Kim Jong-un.
Putin didn’t need to invade Ukraine when Trump was president because he already had Trump dismantling Nato from the inside….
IMO, At this point the only excuse for supporting Trump would be you didn’t know what he did or you don’t believe what everyone is saying he did.
APLMAN99
3/31/2022 9:52am
APLMAN99 wrote:
"This project was funded by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The views, policies, and...
Yea, I don't buy funding a study they likely knew of in advance as 'not our expressed opinions'. Its the typical cover story when whatever shitty...
Yea, I don't buy funding a study they likely knew of in advance as 'not our expressed opinions'. Its the typical cover story when whatever shitty opinion piece doesn't go as planned.

Agencies fund studies of all types and kinds, depending on their scope. Mostly they are to learn things, not simply to reinforce a preconceived notion.

This may or may not be one of those studies, of course.

But after just a cursory look at the document, there is no mention of mandating gender reassignment surgeries as the OP inferred. Just another scare tactic, it looks like.
TalinH112
3/31/2022 9:58am
APLMAN99 wrote:
Yea, I don't buy funding a study they likely knew of in advance as 'not our expressed opinions'. Its the typical cover story when whatever shitty...

APLMAN99 wrote:
Agencies fund studies of all types and kinds, depending on their scope. Mostly they are to learn things, not simply to reinforce a preconceived notion. This...
Agencies fund studies of all types and kinds, depending on their scope. Mostly they are to learn things, not simply to reinforce a preconceived notion.

But after just a cursory look at the document, there is no mention of mandating gender reassignment surgeries as the OP inferred. Just another scare tactic, it looks like.
You can feel free to show me where I said mandate anywhere in my OP, I said that this will now be an option for treatment in children as young as 3 years old. If you’re an adult and feel you need to change your gender so be it doesn’t bother me, but you start providing treatments to children who don’t know any better and it’s a very dangerous path to travel down. These treatments have no scientific data backing their effectiveness and the repercussions are life long. There is no going back, they will be changed forever.
TalinH112
3/31/2022 10:02am Edited Date/Time 3/31/2022 10:21am
Motoxdoc wrote:
TalinH112 wrote:
Motoxdoc wrote:
No. I mean he disrespected and argued with France Germany Canada England Australia and Ukraine…just to name a few… he wouldn’t even shake Angela Merkel‘s hand...
No. I mean he disrespected and argued with France Germany Canada England Australia and Ukraine…just to name a few… he wouldn’t even shake Angela Merkel‘s hand! He shoved other dignitaries out of his way so that he could be in front of them for photo ops. He praises Lukashenko, Erdogan Putin and Kim Jong-un.
Putin didn’t need to invade Ukraine when Trump was president because he already had Trump dismantling Nato from the inside….
IMO, At this point the only excuse for supporting Trump would be you didn’t know what he did or you don’t believe what everyone is saying he did.
Oh our friends, you mean all the leaders who were openly laughing at our Trump at the G20 summit. Yeah they are all a bunch of self absorbed assholes, take a look at Trudeau. The man is hauling his own people to jail protesting for freedom of choice regarding what they put in their bodies. What a great example of leadership. 😂 Angela Merkel is the largest buyer of Russian oil and Natural Gas in the world, she’s no peach either.
lestat
3/31/2022 10:22am
APLMAN99 wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:
Agencies fund studies of all types and kinds, depending on their scope. Mostly they are to learn things, not simply to reinforce a preconceived notion. This...

And sometimes government departments fund studies to gauge political climate . Trial balloons . The appearance of arms length does provide cover .
TalinH112
3/31/2022 10:23am
But I digress, I don’t wish to go down the rabbit hole and get all worked up just want to bring this to peoples attention. Your kids are going to school and they are being taught more than math and English, but they definitely are not learning science. 😜
tuggy450
3/31/2022 11:03am
Nevermind that it is well known that those children who undergo gender re-assignment surgery are much much much more likely to commit SUICIDE!
moto162
3/31/2022 12:10pm
tuggy450 wrote:
Nevermind that it is well known that those children who undergo gender re-assignment surgery are much much much more likely to commit SUICIDE!
I know 2 people one guy I went to school with transitiond at 24 hung himself at 31. It never fixed the demons in his head. I am, he would be, 35 now.

The other one I knew through a friend/ Co worker in Arizona. Her and her girlfriend would go to the a gay bar and the drag show at a bar they frequent. Use to go with them out drinking on a Sat night or Sunday drag show. Tangent for single guys. A good lesbian friend will get you laid more then anyone else. They are also far worse then any man I've ever seen as far as grabing asses, hitting on chick's. But anyways there was a guy 22 transition blew his brains out at 25. It's funny all the people that run the show tried to talk him out of it as they saw the writing on the wall.

Even odder thing to me I don't know personally any one who's gay or les that supports the tranny movement. The people I know that do push it are straight, liberal teachers. Self proclaimed binary/xyz, typically crazy looking liberals who as far as I've know them have alway been and still are straight as fuck. An then politicians/ companies looking for a vote/money. Just my experience.
BMSOBx2
3/31/2022 12:20pm

APLMAN99 wrote:

TalinH112 wrote:
You can feel free to show me where I said mandate anywhere in my OP, I said that this will now be an option for treatment...
You can feel free to show me where I said mandate anywhere in my OP, I said that this will now be an option for treatment in children as young as 3 years old. If you’re an adult and feel you need to change your gender so be it doesn’t bother me, but you start providing treatments to children who don’t know any better and it’s a very dangerous path to travel down. These treatments have no scientific data backing their effectiveness and the repercussions are life long. There is no going back, they will be changed forever.
Spay and neuter your kids? Let's go Brandon? Pretty clear what's the point of your post was & it wasn't to be "fair & balanced" or even factual. As if there aren't enough alt right dog whistles already. Heard the one about the space lazers & stolen elections? Take a hike troll.
Joey_Bridges
3/31/2022 12:24pm
Always a nimrod or two that have to turn everything around to focus on former president Trump.

This president is indeed catering to a criminally perverse segement of society hell bent on corruption children at annearly age as possible.
early
Fantasy
2212th
3/31/2022 12:36pm
Parents usually know their kids pretty well so most gender or sexual orientation issues are not surprises, usually the kid is the last one in the family to know.

Did you ever call kid in school gay, girl, queer, etc? Pretty common in my day back in the 80s and 90s, sometimes it was just an insult sometimes it was youthful intuition.

The homosexual men and women I know are at least 30 years old now, most 40+, some over 70. It wasn't easy for any of them growing up how they had to, some had it ALOT harder because of their families unaccepting nature or growing up in a po-dunk town where they were a perpetual outsider. Many carry that weight with them their whole lives, some couldn't take it, sadly.
TalinH112
3/31/2022 1:05pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

TalinH112 wrote:
You can feel free to show me where I said mandate anywhere in my OP, I said that this will now be an option for treatment...
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Spay and neuter your kids? Let's go Brandon? Pretty clear what's the point of your post was & it wasn't to be "fair & balanced" or...
Spay and neuter your kids? Let's go Brandon? Pretty clear what's the point of your post was & it wasn't to be "fair & balanced" or even factual. As if there aren't enough alt right dog whistles already. Heard the one about the space lazers & stolen elections? Take a hike troll.
100% factual, never did I say I was fair and balanced. It was pretty clear what this article was about and yet you clicked and commented on it. Dog Whistle is a term the left loves to use, didn’t intend for this to be one but apparently it worked bringing the dogs in cause here you are.
Titan1
3/31/2022 3:53pm
Any parent that is trying to do anything to change a child's gender before their child is even old enough to understand what it is, is disgusting. They are damaging their children beyond comprehension. To change ones gender is a PERSONAL choice...nobody-not even parents-can make that decision on behalf on anyone else.

Born with a Penis = Boy (until that boy is old enough, mature enough and responsible enough to change that on his own. i.e. when he's an adult.)
Born with a Vagina = Girl (until that girl is old enough, mature enough and responsible enough to change that on her own. i.e. when she's an adult)

Anything else is evil.

The fact that the democrats are cool with this is so disheartening... I can only hope that SANE Americans everywhere show up at the polls in November and puts a stop to this...
Motoxdoc
3/31/2022 3:59pm
TalinH112 wrote:
Motoxdoc wrote:
No. I mean he disrespected and argued with France Germany Canada England Australia and Ukraine…just to name a few… he wouldn’t even shake Angela Merkel‘s hand...
TalinH112 wrote:
Oh our friends, you mean all the leaders who were openly laughing at our Trump at the G20 summit. Yeah they are all a bunch of...
Oh our friends, you mean all the leaders who were openly laughing at our Trump at the G20 summit. Yeah they are all a bunch of self absorbed assholes, take a look at Trudeau. The man is hauling his own people to jail protesting for freedom of choice regarding what they put in their bodies. What a great example of leadership. 😂 Angela Merkel is the largest buyer of Russian oil and Natural Gas in the world, she’s no peach either.
Do you understand that France and Germany are our friends and that Russia isn’t?
TalinH112
3/31/2022 4:29pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
TalinH112 wrote:
Oh our friends, you mean all the leaders who were openly laughing at our Trump at the G20 summit. Yeah they are all a bunch of...
Motoxdoc wrote:
Do you understand that France and Germany are our friends and that Russia isn’t?
Yes I understand we are “friends” with France and Germany, but only to the extent that they have freedom and some form of democratic government and that needs to be defended. But sometimes you have to put your friends in their place when they’re taking advantage of you.
APLMAN99
3/31/2022 4:34pm

APLMAN99 wrote:

TalinH112 wrote:
Your thread title was the inference.

Lie to yourself if you need to, but don’t expect me to believe your bullshit…..

Post a reply to: Biden Admin wants to Spay and Neuter your kids

The Latest