Best quality phone camera

Related:
Create New Tag

7/2/2017 6:28 PM

I recently got an iPhone 7 plus and the camera is amazing, are there any phones that can beat this quality? Photo

|

7/2/2017 6:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2017 6:51 PM

Does it have adjustable aperture?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

7/2/2017 8:28 PM

kzizok wrote:

I think it only has two settings for aperture. the first is just standard, second is a more shallow depth.

|

7/2/2017 9:02 PM

The iPhone 8 in about 3 months. wink

|

7/2/2017 9:21 PM

tcannon521 wrote:

The iPhone 8 in about 3 months. wink

Do you know of any new camera features?

|

7/2/2017 11:15 PM

That is pretty damn good. Ansel Adams just took his shirt off.

|

7/3/2017 6:30 PM

kzizok wrote:

Fresh wrote:

I think it only has two settings for aperture. the first is just standard, second is a more shallow depth.

I may have dreamed up that I heard they had or are coming out with an adustable one. But some is still cool.

Hut has had some awesome iphone7 pics!

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

7/3/2017 6:37 PM

landscape, rule of thirds...c'mon bro hasn't GuyB taught you anything.

|

7/3/2017 8:18 PM

The Google Pixel has a great camera.

|

7/3/2017 8:59 PM

I think the HTC One M8 camera is supposed to be one of the best. Cool f stop (bokeh) photo:

Photo

|

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

8/8/2020 9:40 PM

Heres a few frame grabs from a 3 year old Samsung Note 8 Photo
Photo
Photo

|