Gaming Discussion

Edited Date/Time 11/12/2016 10:34am
Who is playing Battlefield 1? Invite me or my nephew to play online
Darkfar891 or DeQuNo_

I freeking love this game and the graphics r far more realistic than COD
|
MR. X
11/9/2016 11:45am
I'm still playing BO3, I don't have time to really play/learn a new game.
peelout
11/9/2016 12:30pm
bummed the gaming thread got the Axe

i've been playing but just single-player. wish i had the interwebz to play online, looks absolutely epic
11/9/2016 12:42pm
I got the game today actually and i really really recommend it, the graphics are amazing if i compare them too any of the COD games and far more realistic in gameplay,
DoctorJD
11/9/2016 1:34pm
I played the beta on PC. It was okay, but not worth spending $75. I'll probably relent and end up buying it in a couple of weeks.

The Shop

Barrett57
11/9/2016 2:50pm
It's the funnest game I've played, much better than battlefield 4. Operations is such a good game mode.

I just want a 100% trench warfare map, just trenches, shell holes barbed wire and no mans land. The opening parts on operations where it starts as trench warfare is so intense.

I also played the beta and thought it was average, I enjoy the full game much more.
jasonv43
11/9/2016 3:21pm
I fucking hate how good this game can look at times. I never could catch on to it either.
11/9/2016 3:44pm
Sort of chewing over between this and Dishonored 2. Love the whole WW1 era thing though and I am in the mood for some online Battlefield generally (and SP which I hear is a return to form). I also agree with Peelout - shame the gaming thread got deleted.
lestat
11/9/2016 3:57pm
I am still playing Destiny ... and getting my ass kicked by twelve year olds no doubt . BlinkLaughing
11/9/2016 4:53pm
jasonv43 wrote:
I fucking hate how good this game can look at times. I never could catch on to it either.
Jason I think you're mistaking MX Bikes for MX SIM, by the way Green you killed it ! literally killed it the poor fellah got his bell ringed good a couple of times on 1 lap
11/9/2016 4:54pm
Barrett57 wrote:
It's the funnest game I've played, much better than battlefield 4. Operations is such a good game mode. I just want a 100% trench warfare map...
It's the funnest game I've played, much better than battlefield 4. Operations is such a good game mode.

I just want a 100% trench warfare map, just trenches, shell holes barbed wire and no mans land. The opening parts on operations where it starts as trench warfare is so intense.

I also played the beta and thought it was average, I enjoy the full game much more.
Do you play on PS4?
akillerwombat
11/9/2016 5:22pm Edited Date/Time 11/9/2016 5:22pm
The game looks amazing.

Don't have it yet but really looking forward to picking it up in the next few weeks. Seems like the reviews have been extremely positive.

That said – I'd have to take a break from MX vs ATV Supercross which is hard to do.
11/9/2016 5:46pm
Mx games in general, I know it's very hard to duplicate bike sounds and throttle use/abuse for some of us but these things sound like a goddamn 2 stroke 4 stroke lawnmower chainsaw all together its everywhere and nowhere and that sucks.

Does any of you played MXGP2 already ? And would you recommend it? Consider i play everything on PS4 i don't have a game pc
11/10/2016 10:06am
I'm going to play in about 3-4 hours time any of you guys want to play together
jasonv43
11/10/2016 10:28am
jasonv43 wrote:
Moens_Andy wrote:
Jason I think you're mistaking MX Bikes for MX SIM, by the way Green you killed it ! literally killed it the poor fellah got his...
Jason I think you're mistaking MX Bikes for MX SIM, by the way Green you killed it ! literally killed it the poor fellah got his bell ringed good a couple of times on 1 lap
So is MX Bikes better / easier to learn? I tried MX Sim and gave up on it. Too much time to get it dialed in.
11/10/2016 10:30am
jasonv43 wrote:
So is MX Bikes better / easier to learn? I tried MX Sim and gave up on it. Too much time to get it dialed in.
Both Mx rider and Mx SIM are very hard to get down properly there are just a few very elite that have figured it out to go fast
jeffro503
11/11/2016 9:02am
jasonv43 wrote:
Moens_Andy wrote:
Both Mx rider and Mx SIM are very hard to get down properly there are just a few very elite that have figured it out to...
Both Mx rider and Mx SIM are very hard to get down properly there are just a few very elite that have figured it out to go fast
Andy , as far as " First person shooter " games go.....you think the BF series is much better than COD? I usually don't play any FPS games , as I'm into the racing sims. But this winter , if I slow down enough I may try to do some of the FPS games. Christ , I have the full Crysis series , and BF3 and 4 , and a ton of other FPS games on my steam account library. I buy them up every year during black friday specials....and haven't ever played any haha.

I built this sim racing rig about a year ago , and made it so I could swap out the driving gear for FPS and flying sims , depending on what I wanted to play around on. The damn thing is so comfortable I've fallen asleep in it a few times. I've got some money wrapped up in my racing hardware , and I swear....living in Oregon during the winter ( when I can't ride ) this thing was way worth it to build! Love it!
11/11/2016 10:57am Edited Date/Time 11/11/2016 10:59am
jeffro503 wrote:
Andy , as far as " First person shooter " games go.....you think the BF series is much better than COD? I usually don't play any...
Andy , as far as " First person shooter " games go.....you think the BF series is much better than COD? I usually don't play any FPS games , as I'm into the racing sims. But this winter , if I slow down enough I may try to do some of the FPS games. Christ , I have the full Crysis series , and BF3 and 4 , and a ton of other FPS games on my steam account library. I buy them up every year during black friday specials....and haven't ever played any haha.

I built this sim racing rig about a year ago , and made it so I could swap out the driving gear for FPS and flying sims , depending on what I wanted to play around on. The damn thing is so comfortable I've fallen asleep in it a few times. I've got some money wrapped up in my racing hardware , and I swear....living in Oregon during the winter ( when I can't ride ) this thing was way worth it to build! Love it!
For me personal yes BF1 is far more superior than COD black ops 3, modern warfare or infinity warfare, I do not like the unbelievable double jumps and wall running and the unlimited ammo that is pissing me of seriously. My son and nephew do play COD and thats a game just run around like a fucking retard and shoot away there is no real gameplay in my opinion. And the graphics and guns from COD are absolutely horrible.

I love how realistic BF1 in graphics the use of weapons and the missions. The reload time's for weapons from that period are accurate. You have to go out and scout yourself with binoculars to get a ground map and get the people on your mini map. If you like realistic gameplay and a real FPS experience you will love it. If you like to run around with nothing on your mind except just shooting around and be able to jump 20 feet in the air and have unlimited ammo you better stick to COD.

In the video below you can see the trailer and the footage is from the real game like you and i play it, i lost black bess last night SadSadSadSad

11/11/2016 11:05am
Ow and i'm not a FPS game lover or regular player for that part but i fell in love with BF1 from the very first time i tried the game.

And i have been thinking about buying/building a game pc also to be able to play MX SIM and to buy a HTC vive with it so i can have some fun with the wife she's scared from pretty much anything LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
MB109
11/11/2016 6:39pm
BF1 is extremely entertaining and I've always thought the series has way more substance than any COD game. I don't play a ton because of school/work but I'm on XB1 as "sloth bites" .. feel free to add me, I play BF1/4 and MXGP2 mainly.
11/12/2016 5:56am
I figured my way true campaign 2 yesterday it was a long and very difficult battle for me, and i play on easy mode.
JW381
11/12/2016 7:35am
I'm excited to try out BF1, also looking forward to COD Modern Warfare Remastered. That was the best in that entire series by far.
GD2
Fantasy
815th
11/12/2016 8:17am
JW381 wrote:
I'm excited to try out BF1, also looking forward to COD Modern Warfare Remastered. That was the best in that entire series by far.
I've been playing a lot of MW Remastered. It's great.
11/12/2016 9:36am
I Have MW remastered also and for some reason i just cant get the hang of it i get killed so so so much it's almost as thrilling to watch as GREEN's MX Bikes video :D ( ps: i'm not even joking i suck at MW remastered)
11/12/2016 9:46am
JW381 wrote:
GD2 wrote:
Hey GD2 could you make a sticky / pinned thread here for gaming in the Non-Moto section?? Maybe adjust this title and just pin this thread so the start is made for the new Gaming corner If thats possible off course.
GD2
Fantasy
815th
11/12/2016 10:35am
JW381 wrote:
GD2 wrote:
Moens_Andy wrote:
Hey GD2 could you make a sticky / pinned thread here for gaming in the Non-Moto section?? Maybe adjust this title and just pin this thread...
Hey GD2 could you make a sticky / pinned thread here for gaming in the Non-Moto section?? Maybe adjust this title and just pin this thread so the start is made for the new Gaming corner If thats possible off course.
I changed the title. Not sure if it needs to be pinned though, we'll see.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
11/12/2016 12:16pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Andy , as far as " First person shooter " games go.....you think the BF series is much better than COD? I usually don't play any...

Lets see it Jeffro!

Post a reply to: Gaming Discussion

The Latest