Backmon MX

JAFO92
Edited Date/Time 8/16/2019 7:04am
Harry, give us an update on your home track !!

Pics please.......
|
8/15/2019 9:19am
JAFO92 wrote:

Pics please.......
Man, I wish I could. It's a mess right now, and will be until I get my Honda going - which should not be much longer. I just cut it the other day because it was getting weed and grass infested. I need some dang goats back there! Right now it is also drenched. We got hammered yesterday afternoon to the tune of at least 3 inches of rain. Did you ever see that Google Earth view I put up somewhere here in another thread?

This is back when I was still building it. I drove it in my truck awhile back. It is almost exactly a quarter mile from start to finish.

8/15/2019 9:21am
PS. Backmon MX! Bobby, you just named my track! That is the name from here on. Thanks!

JAFO92
8/15/2019 9:28am
Nice !! That has to be so cool to just ride out the garage and there you are ! Braaaaaaaaaaaaap

8/15/2019 9:31am
It very much is. Added bonus being that NFMX is only 3 miles south straight down US1. Dirt Farm is ten miles west! We're saturated with tracks here.

Alan at NFMX has made some huge improvements lately. He's brought in even more Georgia clay. Built the berms up, and added some fresh, fun SAFE obstacles.

The Shop

Markee
Fantasy
1890th
8/16/2019 6:21am Edited Date/Time 8/16/2019 6:21am
JAFO92 wrote:

Pics please.......
Man, I wish I could. It's a mess right now, and will be until I get my Honda going - which should not be much longer...
Man, I wish I could. It's a mess right now, and will be until I get my Honda going - which should not be much longer. I just cut it the other day because it was getting weed and grass infested. I need some dang goats back there! Right now it is also drenched. We got hammered yesterday afternoon to the tune of at least 3 inches of rain. Did you ever see that Google Earth view I put up somewhere here in another thread?

This is back when I was still building it. I drove it in my truck awhile back. It is almost exactly a quarter mile from start to finish.

You got a nice pice of land to work with.

That looks like Harry's dream US boarders.. Good part of Mexico, California coast gone and the entire north east cut right off Laughing
8/16/2019 6:26am
You know me pretty well, Markee! When you coming to visit and ride? Bring your cats!
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
8/16/2019 7:00am
For the past 2 years i've planned to do a Fla trip in the winter. This year I'll just have to make the time (vacation) and head down there. I'll definitely stop by and spin some laps.

A buddy of mine does the bike week (no harley stuff) every year, flat track, daytona sx, etc.. I need to check it out.

Post a reply to: Backmon MX

The Latest