That was great.Hope that guy keeps a spare set of underwear at work.Laughing
72kiteboarder
3/12/2013 5:57pm Edited Date/Time 3/12/2013 5:59pm
You're crazy, I'm gonna kill you!

The Shop

jimmie
3/12/2013 6:54pm
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great acting right there. That was fun. Thanks for the post.
TerryK
3/14/2013 11:38am
Pretty obviously a fake right from the beginning. No way in HELL Pepsi, Nasacar, Jeff Gordon nor the production company would leave themselves so open to prosecution and litigation by doing something like that. These folks didn't get to where they are by doing stupid shit like stunt driving on public roads, breaking numerous laws, not to mention the huge risk of lawsuits by practically everyone involved.

I can't believe anyone would think for one second this is real.
3/14/2013 3:20pm
TerryK wrote:
Pretty obviously a fake right from the beginning. No way in HELL Pepsi, Nasacar, Jeff Gordon nor the production company would leave themselves so open to...
Pretty obviously a fake right from the beginning. No way in HELL Pepsi, Nasacar, Jeff Gordon nor the production company would leave themselves so open to prosecution and litigation by doing something like that. These folks didn't get to where they are by doing stupid shit like stunt driving on public roads, breaking numerous laws, not to mention the huge risk of lawsuits by practically everyone involved.

I can't believe anyone would think for one second this is real.
Exactly Terry. Thats why I said what I did near the top of this thread as well. But, then again... it doest surprise me a bit. Most people think Duck Dynasty, Gold Rush, etc is real.

The average North American isnt getting more intelligent that's for sure.
Titan1
3/14/2013 4:19pm
Hell, 100% of EVERY movie is staged...and we still think those are cool and worth watching, and we appreciate them.

When I watched it, I assumed that it was entire planned out (staged), roads blocked off, route planned, authorities notified, maybe even got the dealership on board etc...but the salesman wasn't in the loop (since, ultimately, the prank was on him). If it was entirely planned out-and everyone was in on it but the salesman...it's still a hell of a prank. (And if that salesman was in on the prank, and was acting, then he's a pretty darn good actor...get him in some movies!) But I'm just your average, run of the mill, gullible North American...good for nothing but making all the above average, exceptional, and bright North American's-like yawl-feel smart.

I hope yawl don't hurt your shoulders patting yourselves on the back.
3/15/2013 12:24am
I figured it was fake, but I enjoyed the idea of it.

Guess I'm just an unintelligent North American.
3/15/2013 8:57am
Well, put in a "Hurt Feelings Report" guys, if I hurt your feelings. Seriously.

I would bet you agree, that with the amount of people that watch Duck Dynasty, Gold Rush and other reality shows that are so ridiculously over dramatized and based on sheer unintelligence, it speaks to our society a bit. I am shocked at the number of people that think it could be mostly real.

I see the amount of people cycling this video around on e-mail and facebook, that actually believe this is real... it provokes a rather mind numbing response to people's ability to discern reality from fiction.

My apologies, guess I'm turning into that crusty, grumpy old guy. Ha ha.

Saying that, to do this actual idea in real life, without the actors.. THAT would be cool.
jtomasik
3/15/2013 9:48am
Well, put in a "Hurt Feelings Report" guys, if I hurt your feelings. Seriously. I would bet you agree, that with the amount of people that...
Well, put in a "Hurt Feelings Report" guys, if I hurt your feelings. Seriously.

I would bet you agree, that with the amount of people that watch Duck Dynasty, Gold Rush and other reality shows that are so ridiculously over dramatized and based on sheer unintelligence, it speaks to our society a bit. I am shocked at the number of people that think it could be mostly real.

I see the amount of people cycling this video around on e-mail and facebook, that actually believe this is real... it provokes a rather mind numbing response to people's ability to discern reality from fiction.

My apologies, guess I'm turning into that crusty, grumpy old guy. Ha ha.

Saying that, to do this actual idea in real life, without the actors.. THAT would be cool.
It's not just Americans. Humans in general are credulous to some extent or another. Heck, a good portion of the planet believes in a religious god, without ever having shown proof it exists as their religion describes. Curious...do you go to church or believe in a god(s)?
3/15/2013 10:48am
jtomasik... Excellent reply good sir. However, just a quick point, I said North Americans, so I am including Canadians in there. There is a difference, but not much-- as much as some DON'T want to admit it, we as North Americans are one in the same -- generally speaking.

Do I got to church? Sometimes.

Do I believe in a God(s) -- Id like to. I just cant get past that critical, practicle part of my reasoning. I think if you take fear and consequence out of the religion realm, and look at it PURELY with a clear perspective with facts presented... concrete, provable facts.... it is difficult to believe. I swear, whimsical, less critical minded people have it easier. They just happily go on believing in the fact that God(s) is/are in control of this ball of mud and rock we are riding around on. Or, that most of what they watch on TV is based on some form of reality and fact.

That wouldnt describe me. I question everything. Maybe even to a fault. Smile
3/15/2013 11:04am
how did we get from a fun entertaining video to religion?
entertainment people, just simple entertainment.

and the video where Bruce Lee plays ping pong with his nunchucks, that is real. Don't even snope me and ruin my weekend.

Post a reply to: Awesome prank...Jeff Gordon

The Latest