Child bullied at gunpoint

Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2018 4:39 PM

This kind of stuff just makes my blood boil. The kids and the parents should all be in jail. What the fuck is wrong with people.



13 year old autistic child bulled by punk minors at gunpoint. 3 teens are in custody for the attack including the primary aggressor (age 17) has turned himself in after the geniuses decided to upload their video to social media. After the video ended he was robbed for his money at gunpoint.

|

10/24/2018 5:12 PM

As the father of an autistic 4yr old, this is the shit that keeps me up at night. Worrying about his future when he gets in school and kids realize he’s “different.” People are assholes.

|

10/24/2018 5:23 PM

Hopefully they charge them as adults and they do some prison time. With those fighting skills they should have a great time in prison.

|

10/24/2018 5:26 PM

Who was considered the primary aggressor, the shirtless kid or the kid with the gun?

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

10/24/2018 5:26 PM

Rotten fuckers , i can't stand that shit.

|

10/24/2018 5:49 PM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

As the father of an autistic 4yr old, this is the shit that keeps me up at night. Worrying about his future when he gets in school and kids realize he’s “different.” People are assholes.

Doesn't have to be an child with challenges getting bullied. A young girl in my apartment complex about 25 years ago turned down the advances of a 12-13 year old boy and they had some heated words over it. She went home and he came up to her apartment with a gun. Her dad stepped out the door, and was shot and killed right there...was my next door neighbor.

|

Many thanks to everyone helping me out this GNCC season: SRT Offroad, Acerbis, FCR Suspension, O'Neal Racing, Evans Waterless Coolants, Rekluse, Twin Air, Braking Brakes, Carbsport

Profile image credit Ken Hill Photography

10/24/2018 5:57 PM

If any of these kids ever had someone draw down on them they would be balling up in the fetal position quicker then you could blink. Dude with the man bun and saggy pants is a pathetic piece of shit who will one day run into someone who will have no problem putting him back in his place.

|

10/25/2018 7:03 AM

This kind of stuff infuriates me. Bullying has always upset me but after having children of my own I shudder to think what I’d do if I was ever in a situation like the victim’s parents and just pray that I’m not. How pathetic. We need more real life vigilante justice warriors out there ala Denzel in The Equalizer.

|

10/25/2018 8:08 AM

Good for that kid for not kissing his feet, even after having a gun against his head and taking a couple of punches.

|

10/25/2018 8:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/25/2018 8:40 AM

If that was my brother or my child or cousin I would probably have a hard time restraining myself from hurting those fuckers.

Hell even if I was walking by and saw some shit like that going down to a random kid I didn’t know.... I don’t know what I’d do. Honestly I’d probably consider shooting the idiot with the gun if they didn’t want to drop it and comply.

|

GP740
Since 1987

10/25/2018 9:43 AM

fuckin' pieces of shit.

problem is the parents most likely don't give enough of a shit to make a difference in their lives.

|

10/25/2018 10:36 AM

peelout wrote:

fuckin' pieces of shit.

problem is the parents most likely don't give enough of a shit to make a difference in their lives.

Until someone comes along and fucks them up and then all of they sudden they care about their little baby.

|

10/25/2018 10:56 AM

I don’t care if your 13-17, if you’re doing something like that to a little kid, especially someone with a disability I’d go and slap the shit out of them or something damn near close to that (when considering my future, maybe not). Dumb ass parents and dumb ass kids man

|

10/25/2018 11:32 AM

Those punks should be thrown into a gas chamber now before they graduate to some even more serious crap.

And what's up with all these inbred white punk types talking like they came straight out of the black ghetto these days ? Tons of 'em talk like that.

|

10/25/2018 12:20 PM

peelout wrote:

fuckin' pieces of shit.

problem is the parents most likely don't give enough of a shit to make a difference in their lives.

MR. X wrote:

Until someone comes along and fucks them up and then all of they sudden they care about their little baby.

*money. They don't care about the child. They'd be too worried about suing someone.

|

10/25/2018 7:42 PM

You wonder if they acting out on what they’re seeing at home. Bet that shithead watched some man do that skit to his mom and just thinks that’s how you treat people. Messed up.

|

GP740
Since 1987

10/26/2018 6:39 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

You wonder if they acting out on what they’re seeing at home. Bet that shithead watched some man do that skit to his mom and just thinks that’s how you treat people. Messed up.

I’m sure their parent is the type to brag about taking stuff from people/putting people down/bullying people back in the day. And it’s replicated through the child. What a shame. If I saw that happening in front of me, I’d have to shoot first and ask questions later, sorry, but an inoccent child’s life is at danger, I’m not risking you pulling that trigger, 17 or not. You decide you’re grown enough to carry a gun around, then you seem to be an adult to me.

|

10/26/2018 7:31 AM

I hope someone scatters that punk's head over the street with a hollow point one day.

We all know he'll do less than 5, and the parents will say what a good kid he is in court and the judge will feel pitty for him "because he's just a kid".

One of many, many reasons I'm glad I'm not a parent.

|

A wise man once said nothing

10/26/2018 7:58 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

If that was my brother or my child or cousin I would probably have a hard time restraining myself from hurting those fuckers.

Hell even if I was walking by and saw some shit like that going down to a random kid I didn’t know.... I don’t know what I’d do. Honestly I’d probably consider shooting the idiot with the gun if they didn’t want to drop it and comply.

Locally police are trained that in this situation, they give the verbal commands once, if they don't comply in :02, they're unloading.

It's definitely time for a little street justice for the little bitch thug wannabe.

Text message Dezzy Mia sent in the middle of the thing saying something to the effect, "I try to be understanding but at this point he's doing this shit to himself".

Wonder what that's about.

|

10/26/2018 9:13 AM

The tall skinny kid , already has his prison bitch hair cut , and pants on .. His time will come ..

|

10/26/2018 10:06 PM

That’s what I mean when he’s acting out what he sees. You wonder if his dad is in and out of the System.

Need more Troubled youth programs. But we really need better parents and morality in this country.

|

GP740
Since 1987

10/27/2018 3:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/27/2018 4:00 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

That’s what I mean when he’s acting out what he sees. You wonder if his dad is in and out of the System.

Need more Troubled youth programs. But we really need better parents and morality in this country.

Agree , need more parents that teach morals and respect . The baddest characters I ve seen don't bother any body , and they love to destroy punks like that...

|

10/27/2018 8:28 PM

Most of those kids probably don't even have dads..... it's a sad state we are in

|

"So you're telling me there's a chance!!"

10/27/2018 10:30 PM

I gotta say , this video about sent me into a rage. It should send everyone into a fucking rage! I would beat those bully kids to an inch of their lives if that was my son they were torturing. And god only know's what I would of done to their parent's for raising such piece of shit kid's! Fuck this video!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

10/30/2018 3:53 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

I gotta say , this video about sent me into a rage. It should send everyone into a fucking rage! I would beat those bully kids to an inch of their lives if that was my son they were torturing. And god only know's what I would of done to their parent's for raising such piece of shit kid's! Fuck this video!

I hear u and completely agree , all punks like that understand is when they are on the receiving end of the pain ...

|

10/30/2018 6:57 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

I gotta say , this video about sent me into a rage. It should send everyone into a fucking rage! I would beat those bully kids to an inch of their lives if that was my son they were torturing. And god only know's what I would of done to their parent's for raising such piece of shit kid's! Fuck this video!

I felt the exact same way. I got so pissed off watching it. WTF is wrong with people?????

|

2020 KTM 350 SXF