Attn: Dean (MD)

Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 1:22pm
Would you be so kind as to take my name out of your sig? It's been perhaps 6 years; surely the antics of one long-departed 17 year old are no longer kicking about the collective memory of the online motocross community. For posterity's sake, if nothing else.

Cheers,

Dean
|
Dean
4/17/2009 8:23pm
that makes two of us
4/17/2009 8:28pm
I downloaded a google app for my iPhone, searched my name somewhat indifferently and his "signature" containing a disclaimer denouncing any association with me happened to come up. I'd like to shake the association just as much... for various reasons. (no offense implied)
flarider
4/17/2009 8:34pm
I think the usernames with (MD) behind them are transfers from the old Motodrive forum when some of the old posts were dragged over here during our forced migration

We call it, "The Trail of Tears"

The Shop

4/17/2009 8:48pm
hmm. Sounds about right. I'm surpised there's only been one 'forum jump' in all that time... In the MikeeeP days it must've been a bi-monthly affair. (I don't know if anyone has any idea what I'm referencing, but I assure you it was the way of it... Lawsuits, physical threats, and shifting forum affiliations. It was a simpler time, with simpler people Wink )

I guess I'm stuck with the reference to my name then. Darn.
flarider
4/17/2009 8:56pm
I remember you.

Consider the remnants your claim to fame
Dean
4/17/2009 8:58pm
i still don't know what is going on. but i'm pretty sure I'm drunk
Big Lenny
4/17/2009 9:10pm
hmm. Sounds about right. I'm surpised there's only been one 'forum jump' in all that time... In the MikeeeP days it must've been a bi-monthly affair...
hmm. Sounds about right. I'm surpised there's only been one 'forum jump' in all that time... In the MikeeeP days it must've been a bi-monthly affair. (I don't know if anyone has any idea what I'm referencing, but I assure you it was the way of it... Lawsuits, physical threats, and shifting forum affiliations. It was a simpler time, with simpler people Wink )

I guess I'm stuck with the reference to my name then. Darn.
Nobody would've ever known who you were until you showed back up...
Void Main
4/17/2009 9:16pm
I'm confused, so a STFU n00b would be inappropriate here?
4/17/2009 9:29pm
Void Main wrote:
I'm confused, so a STFU n00b would be inappropriate here?
You could give it a go and see how it feels.

What happened to XmikeX? Does he own half of manhattan yet?
kdx man
4/17/2009 10:24pm
Dean wrote:
Me too!!!!
JPT
4/17/2009 11:27pm
Dean wrote:
Me either and I'm stone sober. If you're real drunk why don't you go play the trivia game?Wink
Scotty
4/18/2009 12:58am
Dean goes way back to Fesh dirt days. If I remember right, he was a kid posting? Is this the same dean? Damn that was like 8-9 years ago.
Dean
4/18/2009 7:07am
I remember now. Hillbilly rippped into me one time several years ago thinking I was him. Lot's of people seemed not to like him. I wanted people on here to not like me for who I had am, not who he was. So, I put 'not Dean Solecki" in my sig for a little while
Cygnus
4/18/2009 7:09am
What is weird is I almost started a where are they now thread about DS and a few others yesterday.
huck
4/18/2009 8:24am
I like Dean Solecki better, and he's a total tool!!!

4/18/2009 9:28am
Was FD that long ago? Jesus. (That last part wasn't an attempt to instigate anything Wink )

Dean it's actually that you associated my two names, which has certain academic implications that I won't go into here, that concerned me. The probability that it would become an issue is minimal (if that), but if it was possible to alter I thought it was worth a shot. Not a big deal at all.

And yes, I made a few enemies as a teenager. After dating girls in their twenties, however, it's clear to me that you guys were never that bad. Wink
Dean
4/18/2009 9:35am
Was FD that long ago? Jesus. (That last part wasn't an attempt to instigate anything ;) ) Dean it's actually that you associated my two names...
Was FD that long ago? Jesus. (That last part wasn't an attempt to instigate anything Wink )

Dean it's actually that you associated my two names, which has certain academic implications that I won't go into here, that concerned me. The probability that it would become an issue is minimal (if that), but if it was possible to alter I thought it was worth a shot. Not a big deal at all.

And yes, I made a few enemies as a teenager. After dating girls in their twenties, however, it's clear to me that you guys were never that bad. Wink
I have no idea what you mean about the two names or the academic implications, but if a five year old signature on a defunct message board is causing you problems, I guess I'm sorry.
4/18/2009 9:51am
If you do a google search of my name you'll see what I'm talking about. It was a precautionary measure on my part, and the details are complicated, but no hard feelings at all.

No one knows what company XmX is running these days? Wink

Dean
4/18/2009 9:55am
If you do a google search of my name you'll see what I'm talking about. It was a precautionary measure on my part, and the details...
If you do a google search of my name you'll see what I'm talking about. It was a precautionary measure on my part, and the details are complicated, but no hard feelings at all.

I actually just did that

Like I said, sorry for any incovenience. I'd take it down, if I could. Maybe Guyb can help
4/18/2009 10:05am
The only way it would be an issue is if someone googled my name and then matched ss#'s. Not very likely, I'm just being paranoid.
4/18/2009 10:17am Edited Date/Time 4/18/2009 10:17am
If you do a google search of my name you'll see what I'm talking about. It was a precautionary measure on my part, and the details...

Dean wrote:
I actually just did that

Like I said, sorry for any incovenience. I'd take it down, if I could. Maybe Guyb can help
Done deal, deleted that sig. i can completely delete the account "Dean (MD)" if you want
ocscottie
4/18/2009 10:19am
Oops fuck, forgot to log out of that account after editing it.LMAO
Dean
4/18/2009 10:31am
WTF-I've been hacked!!!

LOL

Post a reply to: Attn: Dean (MD)

The Latest