As a Leaf fan, I’m a little excited.

Drtbykr
Tavares, now just need two d-men who are awesome defensively.
|
MXD
7/2/2018 10:52am
As a Bruins fan, I'm doubly bummed. First because we lost out on him and second because he went to a division rival. That's a double whammy!
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
7/2/2018 1:23pm
As a Habs fan I want to never watch hockey again. Subban, Sergachev, Galchenyuk....all gone

What a gnarly signing for the Leafs though, they are going to be savage!
Drtbykr
7/2/2018 1:24pm
MXD wrote:
As a Bruins fan, I'm doubly bummed. First because we lost out on him and second because he went to a division rival. That's a double...
As a Bruins fan, I'm doubly bummed. First because we lost out on him and second because he went to a division rival. That's a double whammy!
Please tell Marchand to keep his greasy lips to himself.

And get the unfair advantage Chara a mini-stick. Thank Goodness old age catches everyone.

I was a Bruin fan when no 4 played (yeah I’m old), but Bobby Orr is the most popular Canadian.....ever.
MXD
7/2/2018 1:54pm
Drtbykr wrote:
Please tell Marchand to keep his greasy lips to himself. And get the unfair advantage Chara a mini-stick. Thank Goodness old age catches everyone. I was...
Please tell Marchand to keep his greasy lips to himself.

And get the unfair advantage Chara a mini-stick. Thank Goodness old age catches everyone.

I was a Bruin fan when no 4 played (yeah I’m old), but Bobby Orr is the most popular Canadian.....ever.
I bleed 100% black and gold. Having said that, Marchand is the only Bruins player in my 39 years as a Bruins fan that I've ever rooted for to get his face punched in. I love his offensive production but I hate everything else that comes with it.

The Shop

7/2/2018 5:14pm
The leafs will win every game 6-5 next year.

I also am a b’s fan, and I love Marchand. I don’t like when he crosses the line and gets suspended. But I love the asshole-ness. At least they picked up Moore.
bh84
Fantasy
1830th
7/3/2018 7:28am
I'm super excited. If we can add a good "get the puck the fuck out" Dman we'll be in good shape. Odds makers are saying the Leafs are the favourites to win the cup. IDK about that but that top 9 up front looks lethal with Tavares, Matthews and Kadri down the middle.

Post a reply to: As a Leaf fan, I’m a little excited.

The Latest