April fool's jokes

Edited Date/Time 4/1/2019 9:52pm
What good April fool's pranks have you guys pulled? I copied the idea off the internet, but I used to always list my cousins number on Craigslist and either say I was giving away a free TV, or free goats, and he would just get bombarded with phone calls and texts from the weirdest people. I'm going to have to do it again this year.
|
4/1/2019 2:08am Edited Date/Time 4/1/2019 2:09am
I always recommend trying them on April first. Then posting on April 2nd asking what everyone did.....

Free goats you say? Got his number by chance ?
4/1/2019 3:01am
I always recommend trying them on April first. Then posting on April 2nd asking what everyone did..... Free goats you say? Got his number by chance...
I always recommend trying them on April first. Then posting on April 2nd asking what everyone did.....

Free goats you say? Got his number by chance ?
Yeah his number will be on Craigslist shortly. I just have to wait for him to wake up. I think I'll type the ad in Spanish this time around and hopefully just get Spanish speaking people to call him.
Stuntman949
4/1/2019 7:12am
I remember my grandpa gluing change to the garage floor, just to drive my grandma insane. Such a silly, nothing little prank but one of the few things I remember about my my grandpa

Post a reply to: April fool's jokes

The Latest