Aortic valve replacement/open heart surgery - Who has had it more than once?

bigmaico
1/21/2019 4:40pm
Matt,

You are in my thoughts, praying that it all go’s well & you have a speedy recovery!
bigmaico
1/25/2019 8:41am
Matt,

Please give us an update on how your doing!
MotoMatt_928
1/25/2019 10:10am
bigmaico wrote:
Matt,

Hello guys, surgery went well and I am recovering at the Mayo Clinic PCU unit. The valve went in with no issues, and I should have the normal recovery time. I should be out of the hospital on Monday. I appreciate all of the kind words, support, and prayers.

The Shop

wtnotch
1/25/2019 10:16pm
Hello guys, surgery went well and I am recovering at the Mayo Clinic PCU unit. The valve went in with no issues, and I should have...
Hello guys, surgery went well and I am recovering at the Mayo Clinic PCU unit. The valve went in with no issues, and I should have the normal recovery time. I should be out of the hospital on Monday. I appreciate all of the kind words, support, and prayers.
That’s great Matt! You definitely have the right attitude re the surgery, the rehab and how to live life once the rehab is done. More power to you mate!
JPT
1/28/2019 7:59am
Good to hear. All the best.
indy_maico
2/1/2019 6:28am
bigmaico wrote:
Matt,

Hello guys, surgery went well and I am recovering at the Mayo Clinic PCU unit. The valve went in with no issues, and I should have...
Fantastic! Hope things continue upwards and onwards for ya!

Post a reply to: Aortic valve replacement/open heart surgery - Who has had it more than once?

The Latest