Anyone want Yeezy sneakers?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/19/2017 8:18 AM

I got 3 pairs of Yeezy blue tints that came out saturday from adidas.com. Shoes sre selling around 500$, l do 425 shipped. I have sizes 10,10.5, and 11. Here are the confirmation emails. Pay via paypal. Any questions let me know, thanks!Photo

Photo

Photo

|

dirtbike kidd

12/19/2017 8:26 AM

Don't think there's that many fans of Kanye or the Kimye brand around here.

Shoes are selling for $500 but in what you posted they're selling for $220? Doesn't quite add up.

Also, pretty sure guys on here will spend that kind of coin on top of the line MX boots before some shitty looking shoes.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

12/19/2017 8:33 AM

Photo

|

12/19/2017 8:48 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Don't think there's that many fans of Kanye or the Kimye brand around here.

Shoes are selling for $500 but in what you posted they're selling for $220? Doesn't quite add up.

Also, pretty sure guys on here will spend that kind of coin on top of the line MX boots before some shitty looking shoes.

those shoes sold out almost immediately when they went up on Adidas' website, hence the markup. My little brother did the same thing, got a pair and sold them for a nice profit.

despite his absolute bat shit craziness and mega ego, for some reason Kanye still has major street cred in the fashion world and especially amongst sneaker heads. All his shoes are in limited runs and immediately fetch big buck on the secondary market

side note - imagine my dismay when i saw my hometown's name and zip code on this stupid $1000 jacket pinch

Photo

|

12/19/2017 8:57 AM

Why?

|

12/19/2017 9:43 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Don't think there's that many fans of Kanye or the Kimye brand around here.

Shoes are selling for $500 but in what you posted they're selling for $220? Doesn't quite add up.

Also, pretty sure guys on here will spend that kind of coin on top of the line MX boots before some shitty looking shoes.

MelonFan123 wrote:

those shoes sold out almost immediately when they went up on Adidas' website, hence the markup. My little brother did the same thing, got a pair and sold them for a nice profit.

despite his absolute bat shit craziness and mega ego, for some reason Kanye still has major street cred in the fashion world and especially amongst sneaker heads. All his shoes are in limited runs and immediately fetch big buck on the secondary market

side note - imagine my dismay when i saw my hometown's name and zip code on this stupid $1000 jacket pinch

Photo

I don't know about you but that jacket reminds me a lot of This and This. I wouldn't be surprised that was his intentions and if it hasn't been brought up I'm sure he'll deny it when it does come up.

Limited run or not they're still ugly and he's still a douchebag.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

12/19/2017 9:52 AM

No

|

12/19/2017 10:18 AM

Who buys this shit? Seriously. A bunch of broke dicks who default on their credit cards, that's who.

Zebra stripes? Can someone start selling zebra striped parachute pants to match?

I saw a new set of Jordans the other day. Same exact shoes from like 1990's.

Chuck Taylors.....did you know thats what all the poor kids wore in the 1980s?
6 bucks at Kmart. They were just called canvas converse then.

|

12/19/2017 10:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/19/2017 10:29 AM

English translation, please (rhetorical)?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!





12/19/2017 10:39 AM

easily the ugliest fucking shoes i've ever seen. take those fugly Yeezys and shove them up your Azzy, bro

|

12/19/2017 5:34 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Don't think there's that many fans of Kanye or the Kimye brand around here.

Shoes are selling for $500 but in what you posted they're selling for $220? Doesn't quite add up.

Also, pretty sure guys on here will spend that kind of coin on top of the line MX boots before some shitty looking shoes.

MelonFan123 wrote:

those shoes sold out almost immediately when they went up on Adidas' website, hence the markup. My little brother did the same thing, got a pair and sold them for a nice profit.

despite his absolute bat shit craziness and mega ego, for some reason Kanye still has major street cred in the fashion world and especially amongst sneaker heads. All his shoes are in limited runs and immediately fetch big buck on the secondary market

side note - imagine my dismay when i saw my hometown's name and zip code on this stupid $1000 jacket pinch

Photo

Thanks for explaining and saving me a lot of time! Lol. Btw im personally not a sneakerhead or anything like that and dont wear these types of brands and stuff. Im a timbs and jeans dude. I only buy them and resell to make money to keep my motocross life goin Since im still in highschool ??

|

dirtbike kidd

12/19/2017 5:36 PM

peelout wrote:

easily the ugliest fucking shoes i've ever seen. take those fugly Yeezys and shove them up your Azzy, bro

Alrighty excuse me while i just go fuck myself

|

dirtbike kidd

12/19/2017 5:37 PM

Rhino wrote:

Who buys this shit? Seriously. A bunch of broke dicks who default on their credit cards, that's who.

Zebra stripes? Can someone start selling zebra striped parachute pants to match?

I saw a new set of Jordans the other day. Same exact shoes from like 1990's.

Chuck Taylors.....did you know thats what all the poor kids wore in the 1980s?
6 bucks at Kmart. They were just called canvas converse then.

Thanks for your kind words

|

dirtbike kidd

12/19/2017 5:42 PM

Rhino wrote:

Who buys this shit? Seriously. A bunch of broke dicks who default on their credit cards, that's who.

Zebra stripes? Can someone start selling zebra striped parachute pants to match?

I saw a new set of Jordans the other day. Same exact shoes from like 1990's.

Chuck Taylors.....did you know thats what all the poor kids wore in the 1980s?
6 bucks at Kmart. They were just called canvas converse then.

In the 60s they were "Converse high tops" or "low tops".

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

12/20/2017 1:25 AM

My sneakers cost 14 bucks. They work just fine.

|

Go Dungey!

12/20/2017 2:18 AM

Asics or barefoot.

Hut nailed it ... mic drop.

|

12/21/2017 6:35 AM

All those need are some velcro straps and you can be full retard. Anywho... Probably better luck selling them at school. Kudos to you for trying to make a buck off stupid people. The american dream.

|

1/15/2018 6:13 PM

dirtmike86 wrote:

All those need are some velcro straps and you can be full retard. Anywho... Probably better luck selling them at school. Kudos to you for trying to make a buck off stupid people. The american dream.

Not making it up the shoes really do sell for this much once they sell out lol i just buy and resell them and use the profit to help w parts and bikes and stuff. Im personally not into these shoes or any type of items like this.

|

dirtbike kidd

1/15/2018 11:49 PM

What is Yeezy anyway?

|

Work In Progress: ATV Modification - Installation of MSA Motohammer Radial ATV tires.

1/16/2018 12:36 AM

randxii wrote:

What is Yeezy anyway?

Kanye West's brand. Made by Adidas. Sell for rediculous prices. Ugly as fuck.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/16/2018 6:05 AM

I think he means what is Yeezy? In other words, does the word mean anything, or is it just more of the Snoop Dogg type gibberish?

|

1/16/2018 6:34 AM

I'm more of a big baller brand myself.

|

1/16/2018 6:51 AM

dirtmike86 wrote:

All those need are some velcro straps and you can be full retard. Anywho... Probably better luck selling them at school. Kudos to you for trying to make a buck off stupid people. The american dream.

kawiX522 wrote:

Not making it up the shoes really do sell for this much once they sell out lol i just buy and resell them and use the profit to help w parts and bikes and stuff. Im personally not into these shoes or any type of items like this.

Smart kid. You’ll be a millionaire one day.

|

GP740
Since 1987

1/16/2018 7:56 AM

Harry Backmon wrote:

I think he means what is Yeezy? In other words, does the word mean anything, or is it just more of the Snoop Dogg type gibberish?

Well in that case it's just one of his nicknames.

Ever heard Yeezus? I'm not kidding he was Yeezus for a while I think. Combination of Yeezy and Jesus.

The guy's a total douchebag if you ask me.

Can't stand him or his fake ass wife (pun intended).

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/16/2018 8:24 AM

already got these
Photo









|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

1/16/2018 11:01 PM

randxii wrote:

What is Yeezy anyway?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Kanye West's brand. Made by Adidas. Sell for rediculous prices. Ugly as fuck.

I see, thanks for clarifying that up. Kids these days and their weird taste.

|

Work In Progress: ATV Modification - Installation of MSA Motohammer Radial ATV tires.