Anyone know that Ted Kaczynski was a subject of MKUltra?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/24/2017 5:24 PM

Weird to think that its possible that the CIA created the Unabomber, at least indirectly.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

9/24/2017 6:54 PM

We just watched the miniseries Unabomber, those experiments screwed him up!

|

9/24/2017 7:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/24/2017 7:04 PM

^^^^It really, really screwed him up.

I am anti-conspiracy theory, but it certainly seems that the MKUltra/manchurian candidate programs could've been more than capapble of creating assassins (although I dont believe they created the Unabomber on purpose) for agendas, etc. Not just capable, but probable.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

9/24/2017 7:13 PM

I agree. The unabomber was merely a byproduct of the experiments, he was a guinea pig. Sad story

|

9/24/2017 8:30 PM

Man I could go on for days about the horrible things our governments done. MKUltra's just one of far too many.

|

Hope for the best, Prepare for the worst.

9/25/2017 6:37 AM

|

9/25/2017 6:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/25/2017 4:58 PM

The stuff they did in the early Cold War was crazy. Between these sort of things and reverse engineering of alien technology, you just wonder what the heck they came up with, and what they can do.

|

9/25/2017 7:00 AM

|