Anyone else upgrade to IOS4?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/22/2010 5:57 PM

I upgraded this afternoon, and I gotta say some of the feature are pretty cool.

The zoom-camera is nice, and multitasking is a plus, but it's a battery killer so be careful.

|

6/22/2010 7:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2010 7:32 PM

I loaded it onto my wife's phone last night and played with it a little bit. I figured since I was getting the new phone on Thursday there was no point in setting this one all up. Well, that and my phone synced for an hour because it had been so long.

|

6/23/2010 9:52 AM

I loaded it onto my 8gb 3g and it blows ass. I know that I wasn't going to get the multitasking and such, but it is sooo much slower than the old version. Does anyone know how to revert to the old setup?

|

Motocross - Not for the fat, mean, or no-footed

6/23/2010 10:01 AM

8gb 3g - Not much improvement...I haven't noticed it being slower though...

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

6/23/2010 12:51 PM

The multi-tasking is a little weird. Someone mentioned on another forum that the multi-tasking is more like a recently used bar which put my mind at ease a little.

When I close a program sometimes I just want to close it. I don't want to double tap, then hold the icon, then press the minus button to close it for good.

I like the multi-tasking but I wish there was a way you could close the program for good when it's open rather than going through all those steps. Just a ocd thing really.

I don't think it really affects the performance of the phone that much but it has to some otherwise they would of put in on previous generations as well not just the 3gs and the new i04.

Folders is cool. Camera zoom was way overdue feature. Multiple inboxes not bad even though I don't use it.

They also rolled out the new mobile me website mail which still blows ass. It's slower than shit, doesn't support imap or multiple accounts. Pretty interface but it's really hard to find something better than gmail.

|

6/23/2010 1:57 PM

Fedex brought me a new one today.

It's okay, I just hope the wireless reception and battery life is better than my old 3GS

|

6/23/2010 7:30 PM

I loaded it onto my iPod Touch and yeah it's pretty cool I guess. I'm counting the days until my Sprint Blackberry Curve contract is up in July. Then I'll get the iPhone.

|