Any concert plans this year?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/27/2018 7:10 PM

Just got tickets for Metallica in Boise. Salt Lake City sold out too quick.
Going to see Noel Gallagher next week in Vegas.
Poison here locally in May.
I love live music, try to see as many shows as I can afford.

|

No Signature.

2/27/2018 8:17 PM

I have a feeling that my wife got me tickets for Pearl Jam at Safeco Field for August 10. It's a few days before my birthday and she knows I'm a big PJ fan. But she may have been too late to avoid resellers, those tickets sold out fast!!!!

|

2/27/2018 8:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/27/2018 8:27 PM

We've got Peter Frampton and Steve Miller Band on deck in August (at Lake Tahoe)...so far.

|

2/27/2018 9:02 PM

Thinking I might go see Offspring and Pennywise in Sacramento in a couple months. Still on the fence, nobody I know likes my kind of music so it would be a solo mission, but I feel like it's probably worth it. I need to see both of those guys before they're too old to make it happen, they've both had such a big impact on me growing up.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

2/27/2018 9:21 PM

JM485 wrote:

Thinking I might go see Offspring and Pennywise in Sacramento in a couple months. Still on the fence, nobody I know likes my ...more

Pennywise: Straight Ahead is the first CD I ever bought. Heard Greed in the Dave Mirra BMX game on PS1 as a kid and that was it. Hooked and still one of my favorite bands to this day.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/27/2018 9:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/27/2018 9:33 PM

Saw a band called ‘passion pit’ down in Portland was actually a really good show not my type of music. But I enjoyed it and found myself listening to a few songs after.

Saw ‘queens of the Stone Age’ main reason I was there, great time

Flew back to Portland other week to see ‘black label society’ I absolutely hate them and the pitch tune guitar. Zakk was a good showman but it was just pound blended shit, they are my girlfriends favorite band so why we went. They were also my dad’s when he was alive so went for him too.

Next on my list is an Afghan Wigs show, then hopefully a brand new and local h show sometime this year

|

2/27/2018 9:37 PM

Gorge concerts that I might go see would be Dead & Co. in June and the full 3 days of DMB for Labor Day weekend.

|

2/27/2018 10:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/27/2018 10:40 PM

I have been to Bryan Adams, Pennywise, Rise Against and Foo Fighters with Weezer as a support act already this year,

have limp bizket with Sublime and suicidal tendancys coming up next month as well, been a good start to the year,

taking my neice and nephew to Taylor Swift in november, not my kind of thing but they really wanted to go so i got tickets,

Pink is coming down here as well, would be a good show

the one good thing with no money in album sales anymore, is that bands tour more often and come down to this end of the world,

|

2/27/2018 10:54 PM

Eagles, Doobie Brothers and Zac Brown 9-22 at Petco Park SD Tickets in hand, Stoked !

|

2/27/2018 10:58 PM

APLMAN99 wrote:

Gorge concerts that I might go see would be Dead & Co. in June and the full 3 days of DMB for Labor Day weekend.

Saw the Grateful Dead more times than I should probably admit. Like in I've seen them more than all the other concerts I've seen combined laughing

|

2/27/2018 11:47 PM

Saw Parkway Drive on their Horizons tour last month,
Next one is Arch Enemy in March,
Then Mastodon and Gojira three days after Arch Enemy.

|

2/28/2018 4:38 AM

Slayer - June 17

|

"We don't rent pigs."

2/28/2018 5:20 AM

Uncle Kracker, March 16 @ The Machine Shop
Slayer, May 27 @ Freedom Hill.

|

2/28/2018 7:05 AM

The Toadies at the Bomb Factory this Friday.
Slayer - June 19

|

2/28/2018 8:07 AM

Just was. Kid Rock 2/24 at the Q in Cleveland

|

2/28/2018 8:20 AM

lynyrd skynyrd in august KeyBank pavilion

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

2/28/2018 9:22 AM

Dave Matthews - June 9th at Jiffy Lube Live

|

2/28/2018 10:14 AM

akmx17 wrote:

Saw a band called ‘passion pit’ down in Portland was actually a really good show not my type of music. But I enjoyed it and ...more

I saw Zakk Sabbath last summer. He definitely has his pentetonic scales locked down.

|

No Signature.

2/28/2018 3:48 PM

The Smashing Pumpkins in August. The REAL Smashing Pumpkins, with Jimmy Chamberlin and James Iha (Darcy is out, sadly.)

Oh yeah, and I get a free Vegas weekend while my wife goes to see the Backstreet Boys in July. Definitely NOT going to that one.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

2/28/2018 6:11 PM

Septicflesh in Columbus Ohio on Monday (march 5th) and then I’m going to the Slayer farewell tour with Lamb Of God, anthrax and bohemoth

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

2/28/2018 6:40 PM

MudPup545 wrote:

I saw Uncle Kracker about a year and a half ago. I'm not really a fan, but the show wasn't too bad, and I managed to get a few decent shots.

Photo

Photo

|

2/28/2018 7:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/28/2018 7:25 PM

Saw Chris Cornell acoustic not long ago at a small performing arts hall and would love to see Corey Taylor do the same.
I just learned the 2nd and 4th songs. Pretty easy to play and sing which i am horrible at but fun none the less. Atleast the Wifes humors me... in more ways than one. Lol
Corey Taylor

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

3/1/2018 5:08 AM

MudPup545 wrote:

Sully wrote:

I saw Uncle Kracker about a year and a half ago. I'm not really a fan, but the show wasn't too bad, and I managed to get a few ...more

This will be our 4th time seeing him. More of my wife's type of music but, I don't mind him. He has some pretty decent songs and it's always in smaller, club type venues so it's always a good night out. Good shots.

|

3/1/2018 8:42 AM

if Highly Suspect ever comes to Utah again, i'll be one of the first to buy tickets. love those guys

|

3/1/2018 8:49 AM

going to the 311 concert in Wendover on April 21st, it'll be my 4th 311 show

|

3/1/2018 10:01 AM

71Fish wrote:

Just got tickets for Metallica in Boise. Salt Lake City sold out too quick.
Going to see Noel Gallagher next week in Vegas.
...more

Saw Metallica for my first time (finally!) on this tour when they stopped in Seattle. Kick-ass show.

|

3/1/2018 10:12 AM

APLMAN99 wrote:

sumdood wrote:

Saw the Grateful Dead more times than I should probably admit. Like in I've seen them more than all the other concerts I've ...more

my uncle was Dead Head, told me he's been to over 150 shows. he kept a journal and the ticket stubs at the time because how heavy he was on drugs at the time. said he remembers 100 and could list out the years and the towns, but the others are a total blur.

what a time to be alive

|

3/1/2018 11:08 AM

TommyLee93 wrote:

The Toadies at the Bomb Factory this Friday.
Slayer - June 19

I seen Local H open for Toadies a few months ago here in Des Moines. Really good show.

I'm going to Pennywise and Strung Out on March 22
Possibly Buckethead the week before.

|

3/1/2018 11:29 AM

peelout wrote:

if Highly Suspect ever comes to Utah again, i'll be one of the first to buy tickets. love those guys

Highly Suspect played two nights back to back here last November.
I heard tickets sold out in under 2 hours. Also heard they only played 6 songs the first night. People were seriously pissed! lol

I'll still buy a ticket if/when they come back.

|

3/1/2018 12:10 PM

Kenny Chesney...mid June. Wife won the tickets off a morning news show back in November. Went to go pick them up, turned out to be $300.00/ea. tickets.

|

[Moto Creed-O: Take the High-Road.....Kick His Ass and Fuck His Chick