Any Vital people near Evergreen Colorado?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2018 5:43 AM

And might potentially want to help ship a MTB to Sydney for me?

Found a nice ride on PinkBike, dude isn't keen to ship international.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/21/2018 12:05 AM

Bill is close but hasn't posted for a while... Send him a PM, he's always been cool with me
https://www.vitalmx.com/community/Old-Man,30246/all

|

1/21/2018 9:00 AM

I'm about 2 hours south of Evergreen.

Unfortunately, I don't have any immediate plans to head that way.

However, if it's cheap to ship intra-state, I'd be happy to receive and then re-ship.

|

1/22/2018 5:28 PM

Why is he reluctant to ship internationally? What is the risk involved? I can probably help. Let me know what you need.

|

1/22/2018 6:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2018 6:48 PM

I can help but I won't be back there until the first weekend in February and I'm only staying for a day or 2.
Edit: do you have a link to the bike?

|

1/23/2018 5:50 AM

Was he willing to ship it domestically, or ship it at all? I ask because if he is willing to package it, all it would take is a few signatures on his part and a pick up like any other freight and it will be on its way using a freight forwarder.

|

1/25/2018 2:18 AM

Crush wrote:

And might potentially want to help ship a MTB to Sydney for me?

Found a nice ride on PinkBike, dude isn't keen to ship international.

Just buy a motorbike instead of two mountain bikes. This is vitalmx not the midget brother vitalmtb

|

1/28/2018 1:58 AM

Shit sorry boys, forgot about the thread! Waiting for some details from the seller.

Josh – Buy a levo instead of a 125!

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------