Any Vail vitards?

rohleder644
I was all set to run out to vail this weekend with the wife and girls (4 and 5 1/2) but the snow seems to be kicking my ass. I called Epic Discovery to clarify a couple things with our passes and they said they’re still shut down minus the mountain coaster. Called River Runners to check on our raft trip and they said water’s up, minimum age has been moved up to 6. Those were the 2 big things bringing us up that way. So now I’m set to bail on the trip or find some other fun activities. Looks like there’s a bunch of cool parks that we were planning on filling time with, but I don’t know that I need to make the 12 hour drive for a park. What do you guys got? Any cool suggestions? The more adventurous the better. We can only hike so much, the little legs tire out after a couple hours. Also, we’re totally willing to do some driving.
Thanks a bunch guys.
|
XXVoid MainXX
6/11/2019 7:28am
I am heading out to Montrose Saturday to spend a week riding street bikes around the western range area.
cjmx
Fantasy
1179th
6/12/2019 6:50am
Piney River ranch has horseback riding. Or there's a hike up to the waterfall...fishing there too.

Hot air balloon rides in Gypsum. 4x4 tours. There's a bunch of river guides there. Is the minimum age 6 at all of them? There's day camps for the kids in Beaver Creek.

But yes, still a lot of snow. Might be better to wait a few weeks when everything on the mountain is open.
TXDirt
6/12/2019 7:33am
You could drive more south and hit up Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, etc....

Post a reply to: Any Vail vitards?

The Latest