Anthony Bourdain

Related:
Create New Tag

6/8/2018 6:57 AM

Wow so sad, I luved his show, so easy to listen to his stories he was like the common man and seemed like a cool dude not pretentious and just loved showing us other Countries food, culture and traditions.

You could learn a lot just by watching his show.....
He will be missed.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/08/us/anthony-bourdain-obit/index.html

|

6/8/2018 7:06 AM

Man i am so bummed out G, and pissed off....such a loss to us all.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

6/8/2018 7:21 AM

Soul crushing loss. Such terrible news to wake up to. RIP Anthony.

|

6/8/2018 8:14 AM

RIP Mr. Bourdain. Terrible news indeed.

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

6/8/2018 8:21 AM

Kate Spade too. I guess money doesn't buy happiness.

|

I have the right to remain awesome.

6/8/2018 8:26 AM

Very sad indeed.... I liked this guys shows, just saw the one on about West Virginia couple weeks ago.

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

6/8/2018 8:45 AM

This one hurts for sure. His poor daughter.

|

6/8/2018 11:29 AM

ocscottie wrote:

Man i am so bummed out G, and pissed off....such a loss to us all.

Yep Scottie that was one of my favorite shows for sure.

Been at work all day haven't seen any news just doesn't seem real..... sad

|

6/8/2018 12:34 PM

Very sad news. I've seen almost every episode from No reservations to Parts unknown and I'm a big fan. Hard to believe the cause of death.

|

6/8/2018 1:10 PM

Really sad news.

My wife and I loved to watch his show and we would talk about all the cool places we would like to travel and see because of him. Like someone already mentioned, he just seemed like a common man. He and I shared the same first name and a passion for good food, good times, and traditions. Feel bad for his daughter. He will be missed.

RIP Anthony Bourdain

|

6/8/2018 2:54 PM

RIP, I really enjoyed his shows, seemed like such a good bloke.

|

6/8/2018 2:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2018 2:57 PM

Liked his shows and he seemed like a cool dude. RIP.

|

8/22/2018 12:10 PM

I believe I read Bourdain was credited with providing the money to payoff the kid.

|

8/22/2018 12:11 PM

Someone get a little too much 'q anon' in the coffee this morning?

|

8/22/2018 12:28 PM

more like, "the things that make you go 'hmmm'"

|

8/22/2018 12:35 PM

I heard that on the news this morning...text that prove it/a letter signed by jimmy?...but I was like who the hell is this asia chick....hmmm

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

8/22/2018 2:23 PM

Allegedly this happened in Cali, where the age of consent is 18. Pretty sure you can't have "entirely consensual" sex with a minor.

|

8/22/2018 2:41 PM

That's true. But there is no equivalence to bedding a 17 year old (she told a friend in a text that she didn't know he was 17) and what Weinstein did. She appears to really have had feelings about the kid. There are pics on TMZ of smiling selfies he took after sex. It has no resemblance to a rape in progress.

There are a million unreported stories regarding powerful elite and pedophilia. I won't even touch some of the wilder allegations I have read about famous people online. If you think powerful people won't kill to protect power and money, you have things reversed. They are the most likely to. I think Bourdain's death is shady as hell.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

8/22/2018 3:27 PM

Anthony and Asia were not married, and had recently broken up before Anthony did his thing in France. She was with another man in a different country as well.

Just trying to keep some facts straight in here.

|

8/22/2018 4:04 PM

Agreed. Weinstein is a monster. I was not trying to compare the two situations, just wanted to make a point that the fact that one party was under the legal age makes it impossible to have a consent, no matter the feelings or intent of either side.

As far as your second point, I don't think anything in my comment hinted at me thinking that "powerful people won't kill to protect power and money". I may not be Alex Jones, but I'm not naive.

|

11/27/2018 1:07 PM

The last season of his show has been stacking up on my DVR which was set to record the series. I can't seem to force myself to watch them knowing that he took his own life. It's weird. I don't know if I will watch them.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

11/27/2018 2:25 PM

Reese95w wrote:

The last season of his show has been stacking up on my DVR which was set to record the series. I can't seem to force myself to watch them knowing that he took his own life. It's weird. I don't know if I will watch them.

Just go with the theories here that he was murdered and you can now watch them

|

11/27/2018 6:57 PM

I was looking forward to watching the episode he did in Indonesia as I have family there and have traveled there often. He does get a little deep in it talking about life and death and the meaning of life ect in which to me was in a little bit of an eccentric way. I have to admit, having the knowledge that he had passed in what ever way he passed, did make it seem a little creepy. I haven't avoided them but I haven't watched any of the episodes after that one.

|

11/27/2018 9:24 PM

The later episodes have no narration he was deceased before they could complete production. Makes those episodes super creepy. Bourdain was a hot or cold person no middle ground. Either really high or really low.

|

11/28/2018 4:20 AM

Not to be a dick. But didnt he off himself because his chick was getting railed by some child actor who starred in such films as Daddy Day Care and Evan Almighty? Bourdain even tried to pay the kid to keep his mouth shut?

|

11/28/2018 5:36 AM

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

Not to be a dick. But didnt he off himself because his chick was getting railed by some child actor who starred in such films as Daddy Day Care and Evan Almighty? Bourdain even tried to pay the kid to keep his mouth shut?

You failed at the “not to be a dick” part

|

11/28/2018 6:24 AM

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

CM_84 wrote:

You failed at the “not to be a dick” part

Photo
|

2018 KTM 250sx
Instagram CamaroAJ

12/3/2018 12:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/3/2018 12:12 AM

Wow. Just wow

|

12/5/2018 5:33 AM

Are you paying for your mx addiction with the money you get from recycling aluminum foil?

|

12/24/2018 4:16 PM

i got blown away by the sam kinison shit....SNOWFLAKES click at your own risk!

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-sex-drugs-death.html

|