Another Cat ๐Ÿˆ Fight another one bites the DUST! ๐Ÿ™„

G-man
Damn it's outta control! What is allowed to say these days? Angry

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/michele-tafoya-nbc-nfl-sunday-night-footโ€ฆ
|
reded301
12/16/2021 2:05am
Fuck Kaepernick, The View and Cancel Culture.
freeh
12/16/2021 3:45am
reded301 wrote:
And the spineless people / corporations that give in to cancel culture.
Motox627!
12/16/2021 4:18am
reded301 wrote:
freeh wrote:
And the spineless people / corporations that give in to cancel culture.
All of this x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Shiftfaced
12/16/2021 6:47am
Are the Dixie Chicks going out on a concert tour this year?

The Shop

SEEMEFIRST
12/16/2021 7:21am
Shiftfaced wrote:
Yes, but they changed their name to just "Chicks" because of George Floyd.
G-man
12/16/2021 7:47am
Shiftfaced wrote:
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
WTF!!!???

Dixie is offensive? Unsure
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
12/16/2021 8:40am Edited Date/Time 12/16/2021 10:34am
Shiftfaced wrote:
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
G-man wrote:
WTF!!!???

Dixie is offensive? Unsure
Just like Lady Antebellum changing their name to "Lady A", they are trying to distance from the deep south.

Has there been any confirmation Tafoya being reassigned correlates to the Kaepernick comments? This seems like something Bill Simmons thought up and threw out there and the rest of the media is running with it. She didn't say anything offensive, and returned to the sidelines and nobody said a word. Until Bill Simmons did what he does.
peelout
12/16/2021 12:06pm
Shiftfaced wrote:
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
i'm surprised "Chicks" hasn't been found offensive yet
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
12/16/2021 12:45pm
Shiftfaced wrote:
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
peelout wrote:
I am sure it will get changed soon. This is getting so tiresome. On the show Survivor, the host Jeff Probst said โ€œcome on out guysโ€ for 40+ seasons. No more. Iโ€™m not sure if ANYONE was offended other than the bigwigs at CBS trying to be part of the โ€œwokeโ€ culture.

The thing that gets me the most is the people others are trying to โ€œprotectโ€ donโ€™t give a fuck about any of it.
12/16/2021 12:47pm Edited Date/Time 12/17/2021 1:04pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
peelout wrote:
KennyT wrote:
I am sure it will get changed soon. This is getting so tiresome. On the show Survivor, the host Jeff Probst said โ€œcome on out guysโ€...
I am sure it will get changed soon. This is getting so tiresome. On the show Survivor, the host Jeff Probst said โ€œcome on out guysโ€ for 40+ seasons. No more. Iโ€™m not sure if ANYONE was offended other than the bigwigs at CBS trying to be part of the โ€œwokeโ€ culture.

The thing that gets me the most is the people others are trying to โ€œprotectโ€ donโ€™t give a fuck about any of it.
Its not about protecting anyone... its about scoring points in the oppression Olympics. The more creative you can get, the more opportunities to score points!!!

.... and of course the whole point of the oppression Olympics is to sow division in our country! United we stand, divided we fall!
swordfish
12/16/2021 2:04pm
Shiftfaced wrote:
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
peelout wrote:
I find chicks with dicks to be slightly offensive.
12/17/2021 1:38am
G-man wrote:
For KaeperDICK to compare NFL players to slaves is laughable. Didn't know they were on MULTIMILLION dollar contracts living in MANSIONS back then. This guy has...
For KaeperDICK to compare NFL players to slaves is laughable. Didn't know they were on MULTIMILLION dollar contracts living in MANSIONS back then.

This guy has some common sense.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-michele-tafoya-colin-kaepernick-slaveโ€ฆ
Colin is the smartest NFL player in the world.
Seeing that his career was failing he transitioned as a social justice warrior and is making more money now. The face of Nike. It's crazy if you think of it.
We have gone from Michael Jordan to Colin, talk about a downgrade.
One was all about hard work and getting better in your craft, the other is about playing the victim and raking millions.
jasonward73
12/17/2021 6:15am
peelout wrote:
KennyT wrote:
I am sure it will get changed soon. This is getting so tiresome. On the show Survivor, the host Jeff Probst said โ€œcome on out guysโ€...

Its not about protecting anyone... its about scoring points in the oppression Olympics. The more creative you can get, the more opportunities to score points!!!...
Its not about protecting anyone... its about scoring points in the oppression Olympics. The more creative you can get, the more opportunities to score points!!!

.... and of course the whole point of the oppression Olympics is to sow division in our country! United we stand, divided we fall!
Hysterical that you sign off your "United we stand, divided we fall" message with Lets Go Brandon. In case you're not aware, that is a divisive statement.

Also find it funny that a thread about hating cancel culture also contains statements like "Fuck Kapernick" and "Fuck The View".

Face it, everyone is guilty of cancel culture. The only difference is what you want cancelled.
12/17/2021 9:50am Edited Date/Time 12/17/2021 1:03pm
KennyT wrote:

Its not about protecting anyone... its about scoring points in the oppression Olympics. The more creative you can get, the more opportunities to score points!!!...

Hysterical that you sign off your "United we stand, divided we fall" message with Lets Go Brandon. In case you're not aware, that is a divisive...
Hysterical that you sign off your "United we stand, divided we fall" message with Lets Go Brandon. In case you're not aware, that is a divisive statement.

Also find it funny that a thread about hating cancel culture also contains statements like "Fuck Kapernick" and "Fuck The View".

Face it, everyone is guilty of cancel culture. The only difference is what you want cancelled.
HONK!

You know who's dividing the country? The biden administration, the view, and kaeperdick!
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
12/17/2021 10:39am
KennyT wrote:

Hysterical that you sign off your "United we stand, divided we fall" message with Lets Go Brandon. In case you're not aware, that is a divisive...

While I see your point and agree, I am 100% OK with cancel culture being cancelled. It is especially maddening that many in the "woke" mob call out their cancel targets fully aware that they are perpetrating a smear job on someone who often doesn't deserve it.
ATKpilot99
12/17/2021 11:25am

HONK!

You know who's dividing the country? The biden administration, the view, and kaeperdick!
Have you ever posted in the moto section ?
12/17/2021 12:45pm

HONK!

ATKpilot99 wrote:
Have you ever posted in the moto section ?
there's a moto section?

but seriously, you dont need me posting over there... i like to read it, lets just keep it at that!

jasonward73
12/18/2021 7:22am Edited Date/Time 12/18/2021 7:23am

Falcon wrote:
While I see your point and agree, I am 100% OK with cancel culture being cancelled. It is especially maddening that many in the "woke" mob...
While I see your point and agree, I am 100% OK with cancel culture being cancelled. It is especially maddening that many in the "woke" mob call out their cancel targets fully aware that they are perpetrating a smear job on someone who often doesn't deserve it.
I am 100% with you. Cancelling someone over stupid shit is ridiculous. If Dixie Chicks wanna use Dixie, so be it. If Kapernick wants to kneel, let him kneel. Neither are breaking any laws, just doing what this great country was founded on. Free speech! Would I kneel? No fucking way. Regardless of his motivation, it's his choice.

What I can't stand is those that are all up in arms when something they like or support gets cancelled but then have no hesitation with wanting what they don't like or support cancelled. These are usually the same people that blame division on someone else when in fact they're guilty of displaying and sharing some of the most divisive language possible. To put it simply, I can't stand hypocrites.

Post a reply to: Another Cat ๐Ÿˆ Fight another one bites the DUST! ๐Ÿ™„

The Latest