Annoying Actors and Actresses.

6/14/2020 7:14pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Did you really buy that Babyface dude as Howard Hughes? It must suck to know absolutely nothing about the art of Cinema.
Well I’m pretty sure I know more about the “art of cinema” than you actually, having spent a stupid amount of time watching films of all genres and languages. You should try putting forth a real criticism of the film or his performance if you are so well informed, rather than a meaningless remark about his appearance.
6/14/2020 7:44pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
LOL. I've never seen any of them and I don't ever plan on seeing any of them. That said, Pattinson was in a movie called [i]The...
LOL. I've never seen any of them and I don't ever plan on seeing any of them.

That said, Pattinson was in a movie called The Lighthouse that looked pretty good. Might have to watch it.

I couldn't even tell you any other movie Lautner was in a part from Grown Ups 2 which I saw on TV recently.

If I had to pick a movie to watch that involved them, I'd pick Pattinson.
sende wrote:
Lighthouse is first and foremost an art movie and Pattison is actually good in that. But the movie is not for everyone. I thought it was...
Lighthouse is first and foremost an art movie and Pattison is actually good in that. But the movie is not for everyone. I thought it was very good, but if someone hates it, I totally understand.
Hwwaht? Laughing
6/14/2020 7:51pm
Not a fan of Ben Stiller - at all.

Who is the Mall Cop actor? Yeah, not a fan either.
BMSOBx2
6/14/2020 9:18pm Edited Date/Time 6/15/2020 1:37pm
Well I’m pretty sure I know more about the “art of cinema” than you actually, having spent a stupid amount of time watching films of all...
Well I’m pretty sure I know more about the “art of cinema” than you actually, having spent a stupid amount of time watching films of all genres and languages. You should try putting forth a real criticism of the film or his performance if you are so well informed, rather than a meaningless remark about his appearance.
I've already given my opinion on the film the fact that he was totally mis cast seems to have eluded you Ebert.

The Shop

ATKpilot99
6/15/2020 3:24am
Every credited actor in the movie Armageddon .

Post a reply to: Annoying Actors and Actresses.

The Latest