Android Music Player

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2018 1:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2018 1:40 PM

What do you guys like? I've tried a couple and am using Pi Music player. Not real crazy about it. I had a Google music player in my old phone but couldn't locate that player when I got my Galaxy S7. Remember, I'm an old guy and need something simple.
Thanks.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

5/21/2018 2:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2018 2:06 PM

Spotify is what I use on my Samsung.

The free version has short commercials from time to time but that doesn't bother me. After the commercial you get 30 minutes uninterrupted. Limited song skips so if you're picky that wouldn't be ideal.

Can listen to just about any kind of music you like. Create your own playlists or choose from playlists depending on your mood (driving, relaxing, workout, etc) or music type (Country, Rock, R&B, Blues, etc).

They'll create mixed playlist based on what you listen and recommend new music. Great way to discover new music/bands.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/21/2018 2:31 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Spotify is what I use on my Samsung.

The free version has short commercials from time to time but that doesn't bother me. After the commercial you get 30 minutes uninterrupted. Limited song skips so if you're picky that wouldn't be ideal.

Can listen to just about any kind of music you like. Create your own playlists or choose from playlists depending on your mood (driving, relaxing, workout, etc) or music type (Country, Rock, R&B, Blues, etc).

They'll create mixed playlist based on what you listen and recommend new music. Great way to discover new music/bands.

i've started using Spotify (on my Android phone, not PC) and it's not the greatest player by a long stretch. it's actually really difficult to do the easiest tasks.

one thing i do love is being able to play anything i want any time i want. i do like that.

Pandora is still my go-to for regular listening though.

|

5/21/2018 3:59 PM

I'm looking to play from my own music on my phone. My wife and kids like spotify and pandora.

|

5/21/2018 4:37 PM

captmoto wrote:

I'm looking to play from my own music on my phone. My wife and kids like spotify and pandora.

in the past i've used the standard music player included on the phone when i purchased it, but the newer versions of the player suck. i too would like to have a better music player, problem is most of the 3rd party apps are so loaded with ads that i rarely install free apps any more.

|

5/24/2018 10:40 AM

I don't know why I couldn't find the Samsung music player but I am running it now and doing what I wanted to do. Thanks guys.

|