An interesting read on the ventilator situation

JustMX
It is not by political party.

It is not by administration.

It is years of incompetence.

Those involved in this fiasco should be tracked down and if in government work, should be fired. If retired, stripped of their pensions.

Business involved should reimburse all money received, plus punitive damages for wasting time,

As much as I dislike attorneys, it would be awesome to see class ction lawsuits being filed
Against these firms for not completing the contract and deaths that resulted from the shortage.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/29/business/coronavirus-us-ventilator-s…

|
mxracer816
Fantasy
2864th
3/29/2020 11:02am
Undoubtedly you have to have a subscription to view it longer than 10 seconds...😑
mxbrian15
3/29/2020 11:46am
mxracer816 wrote:
Undoubtedly you have to have a subscription to view it longer than 10 seconds...😑
No, just a Facebook or Google account.

The Shop

jeffro503
3/29/2020 4:00pm
We , as tax payers also paid millions and millions for a SARS ( way back in 2003 ) and MERS vaccine......and we never got one either.
JustMX
3/29/2020 5:35pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2020 5:40pm
A link to a different article with the same information. It is also posted on the drudge report.

I don't know why the links will not open.
The link above opened for me 2 out of 3 times. This one didn't open when I tried, so I just copied the link and pasted it in my browser and it opened right up.

https://dnyuz.com/2020/03/29/the-u-s-tried-to-build-a-new-fleet-of-vent…
XMuttX
3/29/2020 5:40pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2020 5:41pm
JustMX wrote:
It is not by political party. It is not by administration. It is years of incompetence. Those involved in this fiasco should be tracked down and...
It is not by political party.

It is not by administration.

It is years of incompetence.

Those involved in this fiasco should be tracked down and if in government work, should be fired. If retired, stripped of their pensions.

Business involved should reimburse all money received, plus punitive damages for wasting time,

As much as I dislike attorneys, it would be awesome to see class ction lawsuits being filed
Against these firms for not completing the contract and deaths that resulted from the shortage.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/29/business/coronavirus-us-ventilator-s…

Treason is punishable by death. Those profiting and attempting to profit, same thing.

Charge them with every single related death.
3/29/2020 5:47pm
Nobody whistle blows when they see The problems. We just wait until a pandemic and the Point fingers after the fact. How is that ok?

Nobody cares that it takes years for government contracts to get anything done with all the layers of shit. oh new fiscal year? In the middle of construction? Stop what you’re doing!!! See if we got money in the pot. Ok we got money. Oh quick now we gotta spend all that money or we send it back! Shit spend more money, make the light fixtures nicer. Do crown mounding. Use that money anyway we can!!!

mxracer816
Fantasy
2864th
3/30/2020 9:57am
Funny how one administration looks to have fouled this up severely, yet the media and one certain party continue to point the blame at one certain individual. 🤔
3/30/2020 10:13am Edited Date/Time 3/30/2020 10:18am
It’s not just political. And only related to a singular an administration. It’s multi faceted.

Hosptials to save money place needs above what ifs. The need only required vents for normal scenarios. Needs never determine pandemics. We are always a day late and a dollar short. But administrations are all about saving that dollar the day before. And when an emergency shows up: poof. Deflect deflect. Point blame. Shit rolls down hill.

(Right now millions of caregivers nationwide are being forced to sit on unpaid leave so they can’t draw unemployment for the hours that have been slashed by hosptials during this pandemic. GASP are you? But the news is reporting massive bonuses and pay for caregivers.....not what is really going on. Millions of nurses shifts are being cancelled because the normal runny nosers aren’t going to the ER. People are staying away from the hosptial. These administrators are setting themselves up for a HUGE disaster by having nobody in these hosptials manned up ready to take patients. Because if they staff full right now it affects their bottom line. GASP?! How can they worried about their bottom line in a pandemic wirh 2 trillion of aid being passed ? How ? Because people don’t know how to operate In a pandemic they need to run off protocols and metrics. They don’t know how to will you their sleeve and attack a problem early, take care of their employees and set their organizations up for success. They’re only great at pointing the finger after the fact at everything else but the real problem.)

Wait until the bedside caregivers start getting blamed for this. You wait. Those evil wretched caregivers were complacent...they should have reported this to leadership... and SUREELLY leadership would have a fixed all of this to prevent it from ever occuring. NOW we leaders got to make sure we make examples of these caregivers so it doesn’t happen again, it’s not leaderships fault it’s the bottom of the totem poles fault.”

Good luck fixing that !
3/30/2020 10:29am
You know what businesses are taking care of their employees right now to the best of their ability ? The small ones. The small businesses. Big government and big business could give two flyin ______ about the singular citizen/employee.
Elbows
Fantasy
968th
3/30/2020 7:35pm Edited Date/Time 3/31/2020 7:22am
Nobody whistle blows when they see The problems. We just wait until a pandemic and the Point fingers after the fact. How is that ok? Nobody...
Nobody whistle blows when they see The problems. We just wait until a pandemic and the Point fingers after the fact. How is that ok?

Nobody cares that it takes years for government contracts to get anything done with all the layers of shit. oh new fiscal year? In the middle of construction? Stop what you’re doing!!! See if we got money in the pot. Ok we got money. Oh quick now we gotta spend all that money or we send it back! Shit spend more money, make the light fixtures nicer. Do crown mounding. Use that money anyway we can!!!

My wife worked for the US forest service for about 15 years. She would call me and tell me about these auctions no one knew about. They never advertised them to my knowledge. Anyway they would have a huge pile of new/barely used hand tools like shovels, rakes, axes etc. I never saw a bid over $100 and there is no telling how much they paid for this stuff. My wife did the purchasing and she wasn’t allowed to price search to save money. They had a few select companies to buy from. After the auction they would have my wife order the same stuff they just gave away. They had to make sure and spend all the money or they wouldn’t get as much the next year. My wife finally quit because she just couldn’t be a part of wasting tax payers money like that. It’s unreal how much they waste.
3/31/2020 6:55am
They can’t even pass bills without loading shit up. Both parties. Why would they work on the process for efficient reallocation of taxpayer funds ? Why because they just go to the voting booth and ask for more tax money. That’s how they fix problems. Tax the shit out of everyone. Tax more, review process later. Repeat. Except they never review the process. It’s maniacle.

Post a reply to: An interesting read on the ventilator situation

The Latest