Alex Jones court case

MO 23
8/9/2022 3:41pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 9:36pm
Jones never had a chance after looking up the judge's social media. I'm sure she never let her bias play a role during the trial. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/09/563268/s1200_FZj7K1aUUAM5Zks.jpg[/img]
Jones never had a chance after looking up the judge's social media. I'm sure she never let her bias play a role during the trial.

MO 23 wrote:
This isn’t a left vs right issue The dude called the parents of murdered children, actors and liars. Turns out there a ramifications for spewing bullshit...
This isn’t a left vs right issue
The dude called the parents of murdered children, actors and liars.
Turns out there a ramifications for spewing bullshit about people to a large audience.

It’s sad that every issue gets turned into a left vs right issue. Stop contributing to this crap.
It becomes a political issue when a judge wears her ideology on her social media account. Jones isn't beloved by liberals and you might has well...
It becomes a political issue when a judge wears her ideology on her social media account. Jones isn't beloved by liberals and you might has well have Hunter Biden or any other Democrat in front a of a judge wearing maga apparel all over his socila media.
Ok, so I assume you have the same issues with the majority of the Supreme Court judges which are openly conservative? Let me guess, you are fine with conservative judges at the bench, but not liberals.
Or are you advocating that conservatives judge conservatives, and liberals judge liberals? That will end well 😂

Rather than automatically going down the right vs left path and automatically deciding that the judge must be wrong because she is a liberal, enlighten us why her judgement was legally incorrect.
rjg
8/9/2022 9:32pm
Not an Alex Jones fan because I did my own research into Bohemian Grove and proved him to be full of shit years ago like over 10 years ago or more. He peddled the Bohemian Grove bs forever and not many people ever verified his work but fully bought into it. Guy is a full out sensationalist LIAR.
bichwolf
8/10/2022 4:16am
Jones never had a chance after looking up the judge's social media. I'm sure she never let her bias play a role during the trial. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/09/563268/s1200_FZj7K1aUUAM5Zks.jpg[/img]
Jones never had a chance after looking up the judge's social media. I'm sure she never let her bias play a role during the trial.

Lol

How about those mothafuckers that cheer at funerals and memorials of fallen armed forces members? They are upstanding citizens compared to Jones?
Witch Hunt.
The leftists salivate watching their enemies punished for thinking differently.
swordfish
8/10/2022 4:21am

bichwolf wrote:
Lol How about those mothafuckers that cheer at funerals and memorials of fallen armed forces members? They are upstanding citizens compared to Jones? Witch Hunt. The...
Lol

How about those mothafuckers that cheer at funerals and memorials of fallen armed forces members? They are upstanding citizens compared to Jones?
Witch Hunt.
Let’s hope the same or worse happens to all those pussy cops and bureaucrats in Uvalde.

The Shop

GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
8/10/2022 6:47am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2022 6:51am

MO 23 wrote:
This isn’t a left vs right issue The dude called the parents of murdered children, actors and liars. Turns out there a ramifications for spewing bullshit...
This isn’t a left vs right issue
The dude called the parents of murdered children, actors and liars.
Turns out there a ramifications for spewing bullshit about people to a large audience.

It’s sad that every issue gets turned into a left vs right issue. Stop contributing to this crap.
It becomes a political issue when a judge wears her ideology on her social media account. Jones isn't beloved by liberals and you might has well...
It becomes a political issue when a judge wears her ideology on her social media account. Jones isn't beloved by liberals and you might has well have Hunter Biden or any other Democrat in front a of a judge wearing maga apparel all over his socila media.
Lucky for Mr. Jones it was a jury, not a judge, that returned the verdict and set the damages. His representation even got to help choose the jurors after individually questioning the entire jury pool. Given what they know about their client they certainly knew to strike any obvious left-leaning prospective jurors.
TXDirt
8/10/2022 7:03am

bichwolf wrote:
Lol How about those mothafuckers that cheer at funerals and memorials of fallen armed forces members? They are upstanding citizens compared to Jones? Witch Hunt. The...
Lol

Witch Hunt.
Are you being sarcastic?

What the hell are you even talking about?

The church that protests funerals are pieces of garbage. Just like Alex Jones.
bichwolf
8/10/2022 7:20am

bichwolf wrote:
Lol

Witch Hunt.
TXDirt wrote:
Are you being sarcastic?

Yes, those protesters at funerals are garbage, but nobody shut them up.
Jones is a lunatic, but he is being destroyed in part because of his politics.
Shouldn't selective, but we are.
jjavaman
Fantasy
3765th
8/10/2022 7:27am
bichwolf wrote:
Yes, those protesters at funerals are garbage, but nobody shut them up. Jones is a lunatic, but he is being destroyed in part because of his...
He’s being destroyed because he’s a piece of shit plain and simple.
TXDirt
8/10/2022 7:36am
bichwolf wrote:
Lol

Witch Hunt.
TXDirt wrote:
Are you being sarcastic?

bichwolf wrote:
Yes, those protesters at funerals are garbage, but nobody shut them up. Jones is a lunatic, but he is being destroyed in part because of his...
bichwolf
8/10/2022 7:57pm
TXDirt wrote:
Are you being sarcastic?

bichwolf wrote:
TXDirt wrote:
Exactly. No outrage
Darrin Willis
8/18/2022 4:45am
Alex Jones is what you call “controlled opposition”. Basically a propagandist cartoon character. Someone who was put in his position on purpose to make average people...
Alex Jones is what you call “controlled opposition”. Basically a propagandist cartoon character. Someone who was put in his position on purpose to make average people lump all “conspiracy theorists” together with people like him. This is so that even if someone is putting out some compelling evidence against the mainstream narrative, they will be immediately dismissed as an “Alex Jones type” or “tin foil hat” wearer.

But make no mistake about it, the more you look into that Sandy Hook thing, and Adam Lanza, the more disturbing it gets. The public will never know exactly what happened that day, and if you’re trusting what “mainstream news” sources are telling you about what happened, then there’s no hope for you on this and you probably don’t really care about the truth, regardless. This is coming from someone who lives one town over from there.
Please elaborate
Spurdo
10/13/2022 10:28am

I want to marry this woman.
Fantasy
4478th
10/13/2022 11:23am

Jeremy A.K.
10/13/2022 12:43pm
Why is he not protected by the 1st amendment? Lots of people talk shit all the time about numerous controversial topics and nobody gets told to pay a billion dollars for talking.
swordfish
10/13/2022 12:48pm
Why is he not protected by the 1st amendment? Lots of people talk shit all the time about numerous controversial topics and nobody gets told to...
Why is he not protected by the 1st amendment? Lots of people talk shit all the time about numerous controversial topics and nobody gets told to pay a billion dollars for talking.
He made a lot of enemies in high ranking positions.
10/13/2022 12:52pm
It isn't a criminal case. No one said he wasn't allowed to do it. There are a lot of legally permitted actions that still result in consequences.
10/13/2022 1:21pm
rjg wrote:
Not an Alex Jones fan because I did my own research into Bohemian Grove and proved him to be full of shit years ago like over...
Not an Alex Jones fan because I did my own research into Bohemian Grove and proved him to be full of shit years ago like over 10 years ago or more. He peddled the Bohemian Grove bs forever and not many people ever verified his work but fully bought into it. Guy is a full out sensationalist LIAR.
So what was BS about it. . .
freeh
10/13/2022 1:43pm
It isn't a criminal case. No one said he wasn't allowed to do it. There are a lot of legally permitted actions that still result in...
It isn't a criminal case. No one said he wasn't allowed to do it. There are a lot of legally permitted actions that still result in consequences.
That has to be one of the dumbest rationalizations ever made.
rosebud441
10/13/2022 1:45pm
It's too bad we the people can't lock that sleazy fuck stain up.. maybe he and ole donny can share a cell?

anyway nice to see these douchebags being held responsible.. USA USA USA !!
philG
10/13/2022 2:03pm
Well now they put a $$ value on not telling the truth, lets drag all the news networks in to court.

Titan1
10/13/2022 2:14pm
philG wrote:
Well now they put a $$ value on not telling the truth, lets drag all the news networks in to court.

no joke! all the emotional pain and suffering I received from watching all the lies on MSNBC and CNN...I'm going to cash in on their lies! A billion sounds great...but I'll take a couple mill...I don't want to be greedy...
philG
10/13/2022 2:19pm
philG wrote:

Titan1 wrote:
no joke! all the emotional pain and suffering I received from watching all the lies on MSNBC and CNN...I'm going to cash in on their lies...
no joke! all the emotional pain and suffering I received from watching all the lies on MSNBC and CNN...I'm going to cash in on their lies! A billion sounds great...but I'll take a couple mill...I don't want to be greedy...
If every citizen got $10 each , from Stelter, Cuomo and Anderson Copper, i would consider that fair.
lappedrider
10/13/2022 2:29pm
Is it really cool to equate yourselves to the parents of murdered children?
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
10/13/2022 2:29pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2022 2:30pm
philG wrote:

Titan1 wrote:
no joke! all the emotional pain and suffering I received from watching all the lies on MSNBC and CNN...I'm going to cash in on their lies...
philG wrote:
If every citizen got $10 each , from Stelter, Cuomo and Anderson Copper, i would consider that fair.
Holy shit, are you two really comparing what Alex Jones did to those families to disagreeable cable news commentary?
Titan1
10/13/2022 2:59pm
Titan1 wrote:
philG wrote:
GrapeApe wrote:
Holy shit, are you two really comparing what Alex Jones did to those families to disagreeable cable news commentary?
I'm not equating or comparing it at all (its not even close to the same thing...and I'm meaning no disrespect to those families or parents, at all...this is obviously a bit of sarcasm, my apologies if you didn't pick that up)...
lappedrider
10/13/2022 3:02pm
philG wrote:
GrapeApe wrote:
Titan1 wrote:
I'm not equating or comparing it at all (its not even close to the same thing...and I'm meaning no disrespect to those families or parents, at...
I'm not equating or comparing it at all (its not even close to the same thing...and I'm meaning no disrespect to those families or parents, at all...this is obviously a bit of sarcasm, my apologies if you didn't pick that up)...
You literally started your post with “no joke”.
early
Fantasy
2231st
10/13/2022 3:06pm
It isn't a criminal case. No one said he wasn't allowed to do it. There are a lot of legally permitted actions that still result in...
freeh wrote:
That has to be one of the dumbest rationalizations ever made.
That's literally the way civil law is set up
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
10/13/2022 3:10pm
philG wrote:
GrapeApe wrote:
Titan1 wrote:
I'm not equating or comparing it at all (its not even close to the same thing...and I'm meaning no disrespect to those families or parents, at...
Perhaps I'm being over-sensitive, but as a father the testimony from those defamation cases was gutting. I put myself in their shoes and I really don't understand how someone didn't shiv that piece of shit in the courtroom. Imagine having your child's grave pissed on.
Titan1
10/13/2022 3:11pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2022 3:14pm
GrapeApe wrote:
Titan1 wrote:
You literally started your post with “no joke”.
"no joke"...Its intentional exaggeration for effect...aka sarcasm.

Was my sarcasm in poor taste? To soon? In appropriate? Maybe, maybe not...depends on how you look at it...I wasn't so much poking fun at what Jones specifically lied about (If I was then that is in poor taste, to soon and inappropriate), as much as I was poking fun at the fact that lying now has a price, and that can be a very slippery slope in a lot of ways.

Anyway, I've explain my motive and intentions...so you can choose to get your feelings hurt, pass judgement whatever...or you can just let it go and move along.

zehn
10/13/2022 3:17pm
Shawn142 wrote:
Defaming a group of people who lost their small children to violent and horrific homicide for ratings and to make sales is not a "thought crime"...
Defaming a group of people who lost their small children to violent and horrific homicide for ratings and to make sales is not a "thought crime". This guy intentionally spat on these families and later claimed it was for the entertainment value. It's time people are held accountable for the insane steps they'll take to get famous and spread over the top misinformation.
Hmmm, so all that money for profiting off of lies. Maybe they will go after the ruling class next. Doubt it though. I'm really surprised that...
Hmmm, so all that money for profiting off of lies. Maybe they will go after the ruling class next. Doubt it though.

I'm really surprised that he couldn't have just said that his opinion changed after he did further research, or he just learned more about the case.
Why don’t you just come out and say you like Alex Jones lol

Post a reply to: Alex Jones court case

The Latest