98 cr250r

greidt
My 98 cr 250 is a pain in the ass to start cold. I have a new plug, fresh gas, airfilter is clean and i have new rad valve.I checked for spark and its good. I have dumped bike to side let fuel flow out and still takes forever to start. When I can get it running it wont idle or run without choke and when I give it throttle it bogs down like I'm fouling the plug. I also checked rings since i had to install new head gasket and rings were not broke piston is good and inside of cylinder is beautiful. Reguardless she is a bitch to start cold.
|
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
11/23/2018 9:20am
Float level or jets reclogged? Motors were great but the 97 and 98 cr's are the top of every worst bikes ever list for a reason. I think it was Ping or maybe Goose I cant remember but were testing it and all agreed Honda should not of released those models and told the manufacturer but already was done deal. I had them and never walked right again. Best of luck.
Jrewing
11/24/2018 2:46am
FLmxer wrote:
Float level or jets reclogged? Motors were great but the 97 and 98 cr's are the top of every worst bikes ever list for a reason...
Float level or jets reclogged? Motors were great but the 97 and 98 cr's are the top of every worst bikes ever list for a reason. I think it was Ping or maybe Goose I cant remember but were testing it and all agreed Honda should not of released those models and told the manufacturer but already was done deal. I had them and never walked right again. Best of luck.
I love my 125. Incredible handling. McGrath actually liked the proto bike but they built it stiff for production model.

Post a reply to: 98 cr250r

The Latest