9/11 film, first serious one, the only one you need to watch?

J.F.S
Edited Date/Time 12/25/2013 9:51am
|
philG
12/1/2013 2:21am
Be gone by lunchtime.

You cant question the official 'story' , without being called a nut job........ the fact that so many folk dont even know that WTC7 fell down all on its own , and doesnt even get an enquiry tells you how hard they are trying to suppress the truth.
jtomasik
12/1/2013 6:00am
Whether or not 9/11's some clandestine operation is irrelevant. The public's being led around by the nose by the money, and they're too asleep to get off the leash. Oh, it's an international problem, at least in the western world....your two countries included (especially GB...which is one of the worst of them all).
XXVoid MainXX
12/1/2013 6:04am Edited Date/Time 12/1/2013 6:26am
For crying out loud. More fucking rubbish. People are so fucking retarded.

The Shop

MR. X
12/1/2013 7:21am
I kept waiting for this guy to pop out and say it was aliens: [img]http://jacobfoxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Ancient-Aliens.jpg[/img]
I kept waiting for this guy to pop out and say it was aliens:

That dude is great,he looks like he combed his hair with a pack of firecrackers.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
12/1/2013 7:30am
philG wrote:
Be gone by lunchtime. You cant question the official 'story' , without being called a nut job........ the fact that so many folk dont even know...
Be gone by lunchtime.

You cant question the official 'story' , without being called a nut job........ the fact that so many folk dont even know that WTC7 fell down all on its own , and doesnt even get an enquiry tells you how hard they are trying to suppress the truth.
Who's "they", exactly?
J.F.S
12/1/2013 9:25am Edited Date/Time 12/1/2013 9:32am
philG wrote:
Be gone by lunchtime. You cant question the official 'story' , without being called a nut job........ the fact that so many folk dont even know...
Be gone by lunchtime.

GuyB wrote:
Who's "they", exactly?
That is kind of exactly what an investigation should answer.
J.F.S
12/1/2013 9:27am
You did not check out the film, did you? At least you did not check out the part with the shrinks, right!?
philG
12/1/2013 9:49am
philG wrote:
Be gone by lunchtime.

GuyB wrote:
Who's "they", exactly?
The people who thought that a building falling down all on its own didnt deserve investigating. Bush wouldnt testify under oath and Cheyney had more than enough notice that the plane was heading his way, and did nothing.

Im still waiting for a reason that in spite of the Pentagon being the most security covered building in the US , that not a single video has been released to show what happened.... while the building burned , FBI & CIA people were out confiscating CCTV footage from every building in the area. .. try taking a dump in your local mall and see how many cameras that shows up on .

National Suspend the laws of Physics day sure had its money's worth.
Old-Man
12/1/2013 10:01am
philG wrote:
Be gone by lunchtime.

GuyB wrote:
Who's "they", exactly?
philG wrote:
The people who thought that a building falling down all on its own didnt deserve investigating. Bush wouldnt testify under oath and Cheyney had more than...
The people who thought that a building falling down all on its own didnt deserve investigating. Bush wouldnt testify under oath and Cheyney had more than enough notice that the plane was heading his way, and did nothing.

Im still waiting for a reason that in spite of the Pentagon being the most security covered building in the US , that not a single video has been released to show what happened.... while the building burned , FBI & CIA people were out confiscating CCTV footage from every building in the area. .. try taking a dump in your local mall and see how many cameras that shows up on .

National Suspend the laws of Physics day sure had its money's worth.
Taped all that shit, yes History channel show the actual footage of the plane crashing in to the Pentagon building and what happened after.

Now I have to get it off my DVR to a DVD to PC to the Vdumb
philG
12/1/2013 10:23am
Old-Man wrote:
Taped all that shit, yes History channel show the actual footage of the plane crashing in to the Pentagon building and what happened after. Now I...
Taped all that shit, yes History channel show the actual footage of the plane crashing in to the Pentagon building and what happened after.

Now I have to get it off my DVR to a DVD to PC to the Vdumb
I am waiting to see that.. and i dont mean the 3 frames from the car park barrier.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
12/1/2013 10:56am
Can I summarize for you what an investigation would show?

People who are inclined to believe conspiracy theories will believe what they want to believe, no matter what.
J.F.S
12/1/2013 11:16am
GuyB wrote:
Can I summarize for you what an investigation would show? People who are inclined to believe conspiracy theories will believe what they want to believe, no...

People who are inclined to believe conspiracy theories will believe what they want to believe, no matter what.
Check the video, it is quite interesting.It is not tinfoilhatish IMO
philG
12/1/2013 11:35am
To put an MX spin on this, its the equivalent of Villopoto blowing the motor , and having the rod out the bottom of the cases, and Kawasaki saying it was an electrical failure, and everyone going 'oh,ok'

An very good peice, devoid of politics and conjecture , that should be compulsory viewing for everyone who cares a jot about what we are all suffering as a result
12/1/2013 12:14pm Edited Date/Time 12/1/2013 12:16pm
GuyB wrote:
Can I summarize for you what an investigation would show? People who are inclined to believe conspiracy theories will believe what they want to believe, no...

That's true, but there are just as many people who'll dismiss absolutely EVERYTHING out of hand without giving any theory (no matter how supported) the time of day. People are socially terrified of stepping outside the mainstream view - we're all constantly told that anything else is stupid, as are the people who might consider it. The rules of engagement in any argument/discussion being, that the first one to mock their opponents with the "conspiracy theory" label, wins.

Of course some conspiracy theories are nonsense. On the other hand some have more to them and shouldn't be dismissed.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
12/1/2013 12:35pm
Look at the kooks bringing this stuff up in this thread, they are from Sweden and the UK so they must be experts on everything that happens in the USA.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
12/1/2013 12:40pm
OH nooo look out now !! "over 1500 architects and engineers for 911 DEMAND a REAL investigation" Oh we are scared now ! architects and engineers are a rough bunch and should not be taken lightly , they may swear at you when they get mad Laughing
tunedlength
12/1/2013 1:31pm
We cant roll out a functional ACA website but we can orchestrate this elaborate scheme?
tunedlength
12/1/2013 1:35pm
lostboy819 wrote:
OH nooo look out now !! "over 1500 architects and engineers for 911 DEMAND a REAL investigation" Oh we are scared now ! architects and engineers...
OH nooo look out now !! "over 1500 architects and engineers for 911 DEMAND a REAL investigation" Oh we are scared now ! architects and engineers are a rough bunch and should not be taken lightly , they may swear at you when they get mad Laughing
Don't kid yourself...
XXVoid MainXX
12/1/2013 1:38pm
J.F.S wrote:
You did not check out the film, did you? At least you did not check out the part with the shrinks, right!?
Yes I did and it was a complete waste of my time. More tin foil hat trash. It's just like the guy who combs his hair with firecrackers. If he can't explain/understand something it had to be aliens. Think McFly.
J.F.S
12/1/2013 1:50pm
J.F.S wrote:
Yes I did and it was a complete waste of my time. More tin foil hat trash. It's just like the guy who combs his hair...
Yes I did and it was a complete waste of my time. More tin foil hat trash. It's just like the guy who combs his hair with firecrackers. If he can't explain/understand something it had to be aliens. Think McFly.
I dont think you watched it, due to your reply. This video does not say how things are, how things cant be explained, it just talks about things that should and possibly could be explained. Who in the whole world would not like to have a scientific explanation of what they talk about? You never got that, why would you not want it??
jtomasik
12/1/2013 1:55pm Edited Date/Time 12/1/2013 1:57pm
We cant roll out a functional ACA website but we can orchestrate this elaborate scheme?
Well, we're supposed to believe that a bunch of 3rd world rag heads can take minimal flight instruction and, their first time at the controls of large passenger jets, can visually fly them with pinpoint accuracy into the centers of structures that aren't much wider than they are, and in the process, drop both of those structures in almost the exact same manner. Ever fly a fixed winged aircraft? I was just shy of IFR, and I can tell you I probably couldn't get one of those huge buggies into the side of a building like that.

So, yeah, I guess we can imagine that some intelligence group can put together something on its own land, when the politicians can't find their own assholes with both hands and a flashlight.

No, I'm not saying that 9/11 was an inside job, but everyone's so sure it either was or wasn't....well, I'm not sold either way.
bultokid
12/1/2013 1:57pm
Let me sum it up for you......some crazy fuckers flew a plane into it.....end of story
J.F.S
12/1/2013 1:59pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Look at the kooks bringing this stuff up in this thread, they are from Sweden and the UK so they must be experts on everything that...
Look at the kooks bringing this stuff up in this thread, they are from Sweden and the UK so they must be experts on everything that happens in the USA.
You need to check out the shrink part, that might help you understand your juvenile aggression. I think the vid is very interesting, it is very far from Architects wanting to kick peoples ass. Watch the vid and then come back and discuss it. Why do people even bother to comment if they are too lazy or too uninterested to even check the vid out?
philG
12/1/2013 2:01pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Look at the kooks bringing this stuff up in this thread, they are from Sweden and the UK so they must be experts on everything that...
I am an engineer.... i know when something aint right... its my job to look at what i see and find out why it happened.

You cant just ignore stuff simply because you dont want it to be right.

And thats why they get away with it.
J.F.S
12/1/2013 2:01pm
bultokid wrote:
Let me sum it up for you......some crazy fuckers flew a plane into it.....end of story
The video does not talk about the flying part of 9/11, watch the video.
philG
12/1/2013 2:02pm
bultokid wrote:
AAANNNNDDDD.... they didnt . 3 buildings 2 planes... do the math
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
12/1/2013 2:24pm Edited Date/Time 12/1/2013 2:39pm
One thing I do know - 9/11 was full of security failures and inter-agency bullshit.
Lot's of CIA vs FBI vs FAA vs DOD vs DIA etc.. agency beef also.

Bogdan Dzakovic from the FAA's covert security testing unit (Red Team) has had some interesting stuff to say.
If you guys are into this stuff google him or look for videos of him.

Another guy...
Behrooz Sarshar who's a former FBI translator and also a FCI guy.

Confirmed emails & sensitive 302 forms mentioning "kamikaze pilots to Attack NYC" information that was sent to the FBI that they failed to give it to the CIA or anyone in other agencies for that matter.
Terrible Tommy Frields even received the 302 forms and did nothing with them.

Even lot's of weird other stuff way after 9/11.
Lot's of DOD system breaches during the trials and important documents & records coming up missing ect..
DOD Information Systems cease orders ect.. to the lawyers involved.
Just like with the Manning Trial.

There's also some good content on the 9/11 trials here.
Both prosecution...
http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecutio…
and defense....
http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/defense.ht…
XXVoid MainXX
12/1/2013 2:37pm
J.F.S wrote:
Yes I did and it was a complete waste of my time. More tin foil hat trash. It's just like the guy who combs his hair...
J.F.S wrote:
I dont think you watched it, due to your reply. This video does not say how things are, how things cant be explained, it just talks...
I dont think you watched it, due to your reply. This video does not say how things are, how things cant be explained, it just talks about things that should and possibly could be explained. Who in the whole world would not like to have a scientific explanation of what they talk about? You never got that, why would you not want it??
WTF, you think I'm lying to you? I watched the film, it's full of fucking kooks. It's extremely easy to understand exactly what happened and these people cannot grasp it. I don't get it. They all have blinders on because the questions they raise are all explained in detail. Do a simple search on WTC7 and all the answers are out there. Why in the fuck would anyone plant explosives in the building to bring it down and when would they have planted these explosives Think McFly, this is straight up tin foil kookdom. Again, it's absolutely no different than the kook in Ancient Aliens who combs his hair with firecrackers. Christ.

Post a reply to: 9/11 film, first serious one, the only one you need to watch?

The Latest