541 KGs (1192) pounds of pure Cocaine stolen from the Hawks

Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
11/9/2021 5:13am
South African equivalent to the FBI, the HAWKS got ripped off.....most likely by themselves....

You guys have no idea how corrupt our government is...every state owned enterprise is being sucked dry...blatant theft and corruption. Looting, rioting whilst the law is falling through its own arse.

The minority of us are getting targeted daily.

https://www.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/cocaine-worth-r200m-stol…
|
FGR01
Fantasy
1334th
11/9/2021 5:43am
Your cautionary tale will go unheeded. We as Americans are largely too stupid too look at SA and realize we are on the same path. As crime skyrockets we vote in idiotic politicians who want to "defund the police" and "reimagine law enforcement" because making people abide by laws is "racist".
Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
11/9/2021 6:12am
FGR01 wrote:
Your cautionary tale will go unheeded. We as Americans are largely too stupid too look at SA and realize we are on the same path. As...
Your cautionary tale will go unheeded. We as Americans are largely too stupid too look at SA and realize we are on the same path. As crime skyrockets we vote in idiotic politicians who want to "defund the police" and "reimagine law enforcement" because making people abide by laws is "racist".
I watch your guys News every morning and think that the US is going mad. Geezuz some of the craziest shit happens daily in the good ol USA.

This world has really lost the plot and sadly the way everything is heading it will not be sustainable for much longer.

Moral decay and the brutality in Africa is like a nasty horror movie. I sleep with one eye open.
Markee
Fantasy
2006th
11/9/2021 6:28am
The sooner the cooperate press fades away and the universities become obsolete we will be better off. We got one teaching bad ideas and the other preaching them for profit.

ns503
11/9/2021 11:57am
Markee wrote:
The sooner the cooperate press fades away and the universities become obsolete we will be better off. We got one teaching bad ideas and the other...
The sooner the cooperate press fades away and the universities become obsolete we will be better off. We got one teaching bad ideas and the other preaching them for profit.

Good luck with that heart surgery from that non-university educated surgeon.

The Shop

Chance1216
11/9/2021 6:34pm
That’s 1.95 cubic meters or, 21.52 cubic feet. There’s no way that wasn’t an inside job.
Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
11/9/2021 8:12pm
Chance1216 wrote:
That’s 1.95 cubic meters or, 21.52 cubic feet. There’s no way that wasn’t an inside job.
Exactly. Happens all the time. Firearms, drugs and cash always go missing from the cop shops here. No one knows where it went. Must have been misplaced.
felpro
11/10/2021 3:31pm Edited Date/Time 11/10/2021 3:31pm
The government, the judiciary and the police. When you can't trust any of them, or worse still, when there is evidence of or at least other than reasonable explanations for nefarious activity, then the population is fire trucked.

SA has had so much going for it. This is being eroded by the leaders having no-one to answer to. I don't know what is happening with the press, I am sure there is corruption or fear driving the open reporting and investigative journalism or the lack of.

My partner's father was a liberal minded reporter who supported Mandela. (Not Winnie . . .) I was told stories of how he was treated by those in power before Mandela's release. It's all turned around. Now many farmers are killed, slaughtered by lawless thugs.

Unless I am reading it wrong, It's a shit show heading into an violent, corrupt abyss.

Is there any hope for SA?
Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
11/10/2021 9:45pm
felpro wrote:
The government, the judiciary and the police. When you can't trust any of them, or worse still, when there is evidence of or at least other...
The government, the judiciary and the police. When you can't trust any of them, or worse still, when there is evidence of or at least other than reasonable explanations for nefarious activity, then the population is fire trucked.

SA has had so much going for it. This is being eroded by the leaders having no-one to answer to. I don't know what is happening with the press, I am sure there is corruption or fear driving the open reporting and investigative journalism or the lack of.

My partner's father was a liberal minded reporter who supported Mandela. (Not Winnie . . .) I was told stories of how he was treated by those in power before Mandela's release. It's all turned around. Now many farmers are killed, slaughtered by lawless thugs.

Unless I am reading it wrong, It's a shit show heading into an violent, corrupt abyss.

Is there any hope for SA?

One only needs to look at the rest of sub-Saharan Africa to answer your question.

According to Statistics South Africa, white South Africans make up 8.9% (Census 2011) of the total population in South Africa and we are slowely being pushed out.

We face BEE - The Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) programme provides a legislative framework for the transformation of South Africa's economy. The Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment Act, [No. 53 of 2003], as amended, aims to advance economic transformation and enhance the economic participation of black people in the South African economy.

People are getting worried about the talk of land expropriation without compensation in South Africa. This continues to create unease among local and foreign residents and investors alike. Many of those who live here and have the means or the passports to relocate are doing so – or at least seriously considering it.

The African National Congress rule but the big concern is Julius Malema and his EFF, the Economic Freedom Fighters. They will eventually take over and then it will be another Rhodesian / Zimbabwe deal....

The crime and corruption is first class stuff.

Rape and Murder - 5 760 people were murdered in South Africa between April 2021 to end of June 2021.10 006 cases of rape were registered during the same period. Those are the recorded cases!

Murder and rape are still on the rise in South Africa, a grim reality known all too well by the public.

On Friday, Minister of Police Bheki Cele released the quarterly crime statistics - from 1 April to the end of June 2021. 

Contact crimes such as murder, attempted murder, sexual offences and all categories of assault registered a 60.6% increase, compared to the same period in 2020. 

All sexual offences crimes increased by 74.1% when compared with the same period last year. 

Our farmers are being targeted - please see here. The truth of what is happening in SA.

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/tag/farm-murders/

I really dont know what to say. Most of us can't afford to pack up and leave. I've been trying to make a plan at getting into the US for a few years now. I have two daughters, 18 and 15 and its their future I worry about.

I've lost hope and I'm pretty sure many feel the same.

Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
11/10/2021 10:01pm
My wife has been working forvan zamerican company (Smith International/ Schlumberger for 20 years) Head office is in Houston Texas. She is the Inventory and Logistics coordinator for sub-Saharan Africa.

They will not give her a transfer as it means a US family would need to come relocate here.

We have looked at Aus but from a career point of view the US would suit both of us better. I have work lined up but cannot get the correct Visa for said work. Once I'm in the US next year, the company will partition for what I think is a "H" Visa. That application has to be done by the company who wants to employ me and can only be done in the US.

If they suceed then its game on. I can work and earn legally. The green card is another story. One step at a time.
Chance1216
11/10/2021 10:11pm
Boomslang wrote:
My wife has been working forvan zamerican company (Smith International/ Schlumberger for 20 years) Head office is in Houston Texas. She is the Inventory and Logistics...
My wife has been working forvan zamerican company (Smith International/ Schlumberger for 20 years) Head office is in Houston Texas. She is the Inventory and Logistics coordinator for sub-Saharan Africa.

They will not give her a transfer as it means a US family would need to come relocate here.

We have looked at Aus but from a career point of view the US would suit both of us better. I have work lined up but cannot get the correct Visa for said work. Once I'm in the US next year, the company will partition for what I think is a "H" Visa. That application has to be done by the company who wants to employ me and can only be done in the US.

If they suceed then its game on. I can work and earn legally. The green card is another story. One step at a time.
Hope to see you soon bud.
felpro
11/10/2021 11:08pm
Murder is horrific anytime anyhow, but the brutality of those murders and the fact that someone got to see all the family members butchered before themselves being killed is a special kind of demonic activity.

It amazes most Australians that we have accepted people into our country that don't fit in so well, yet there's thousands of South Africans who would fit in so easily . . . There was a call a few years ago to ease the entry requirements here to accomodate some of the farmers being targeted, it was called out for being racist. Nothing came of it.

11/11/2021 4:25am
Boomslang wrote:
My wife has been working forvan zamerican company (Smith International/ Schlumberger for 20 years) Head office is in Houston Texas. She is the Inventory and Logistics...

It’s unfortunate you and your family can’t come to the US. There’s a ton of jobs available! A lot of Ppl here are lazy and would prefer to live off our poorly run government.
FGR01
Fantasy
1334th
11/11/2021 6:47am
Now is your chance while Biden is president and the southern border is wide open. You just need to research the asylum process and know the correct words to say when you show up.

Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
11/11/2021 9:12am
Sad stories here.

Australia’s home affairs minister, Peter Dutton, made headlines this week when he suggested that white South African farmers “deserve special attention” from Australia due to the “horrific circumstances” of land seizures and violence, calling for the country to fast-track visa applications.

The Department of International Relations and Co-operation would go on to slam the idea as “sad” and “regrettable”.

Looking past the uproar, the concept of white South Africans seeking refuge from racial “brutality” and “genocide” post-1994 is nothing new.

Here are three cases, successful and not, that made international headlines in recent times.

Brandon Huntley

South African citizen, Brandon Huntley, entered Canada on a temporary work visa in 2004, applied for refugee status in 2008 and was granted refugee status in 2009. Huntley claimed that he was being targeted in South Africa because of his skin colour. He said that he no longer felt safe in a country where political parties sang songs that translated to “kill the whites”.

According to Huntley’s affidavit, he was assaulted and stabbed at least six times since he was a teenager by black South Africans because of his race and he received delayed medical treatment (stitches and x-rays) in favour of black patients at a hospital where all the staff were black. He never reported his alleged attackers and incidents of racism to the police because he said he refuses to “talk to the government”.

In 2014, a Canadian court found that Huntley no longer met the criteria for refugee status and his application was rejected because he had failed to exhaust all possible means of obtaining protection from his home country before leaving home and applying for refugee status in Canada.

The Nel family

In 2010, a white South African family – Charl and Naira Nel as well as their daughter – left South Africa and applied for refugee status in Canada.

They told the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRCool that they feared being victims of crime and violence — the women feared rape, which is prevalent in South Africa, and all feared violence targeting whites.

They also said they felt increasingly threatened because since they left the country, leaders of the governing ANC, including then president Jacob Zuma, had sung the anti-apartheid song Kill the Farmer, Shoot the Boer, even after a South African court ruled it was hate speech.

In 2013, the IRB rejected their claim but the Nel’s appealed the decision at the Federal Court and the IRB’s ruling was overturned in 2014, granting the Nel family asylum.

The Endre family

Last year, another family’s application for asylum in Canada was rejected by the Immigration and Refugee Board after they were accused of submitting “white-supremacist hate literature” to support their claims of violence by black people.

Eric Williams Endre, his wife Sonja, their two children and Sonja’s parents, all went to Canada in 2016 to visit relatives and made their refugee claim just 10 days later.

The family said they were victims of a carjacking in 1995, were assaulted and robbed by four black men on their farm in 2004, had their home burglarised in 2013, their car stolen from outside their house in 2014 and, that same year, three black men tried to steal Sonja’s cell phone while she was working.

The IRB rejected their application saying there was no reliable evidence the family was attacked due to their race and that the attacks were most likely a result of their material possessions and economic standing.

The Endre family appealed to the Federal Court of Canada saying that the board failed to consider the lives of the children who they claimed were not able to safely play in parks in South Africa because they feared bullying and being assaulted.

The Canadian government defended the decision of the IRB and said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature” that should be ignored. The family’s appeal was rejected.

Canada accepts few refugee claims by South African citizens. In 2017, none were accepted. In 2016 there were 12, in 2015 there were 18, in 2014 there were two, none in 2013 and there were two in 2012.

early
Fantasy
2139th
11/11/2021 9:28am
What England did in South Africa for almost 200 years was racist. Facilitating legal immigration of whites out of the country so the indigenous people can regain control of it is not IMHO.
Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
11/11/2021 9:47am Edited Date/Time 11/11/2021 9:49am
Boomslang wrote:

It’s unfortunate you and your family can’t come to the US. There’s a ton of jobs available! A lot of Ppl here are lazy and would...
It’s unfortunate you and your family can’t come to the US. There’s a ton of jobs available! A lot of Ppl here are lazy and would prefer to live off our poorly run government.
The US is like a gold mine for me. So easy to make a good living if you are willing to put in the time and effort. I also find everything to be cheap....(even in LA)

My last stay was for 4.5 months and i returned to SA the same day as SA went into lockdown. Of those 4.5 months I ate out at restaurants probably 3 months.

My eldest daughter is 18 yrs old and as a family of four we might have eaten out like 20 times in her 18 years.

South Africa is a beautiful country, awesome food and us buggers are pretty much the same as the Aussies.

Sadly, the country is on its knees. You are either wealthy or f##ked.

mx317
11/11/2021 10:51am
FGR01 wrote:
Your cautionary tale will go unheeded. We as Americans are largely too stupid too look at SA and realize we are on the same path. As...
We may disagree on the "vax", but I'm 100% with you on this!
rjg
11/12/2021 4:20pm
Boomslang wrote:
Sad stories here. Australia’s home affairs minister, Peter Dutton, made headlines this week when he suggested that white South African farmers “deserve special attention” from Australia...
Sad stories here.

Australia’s home affairs minister, Peter Dutton, made headlines this week when he suggested that white South African farmers “deserve special attention” from Australia due to the “horrific circumstances” of land seizures and violence, calling for the country to fast-track visa applications.

The Department of International Relations and Co-operation would go on to slam the idea as “sad” and “regrettable”.

Looking past the uproar, the concept of white South Africans seeking refuge from racial “brutality” and “genocide” post-1994 is nothing new.

Here are three cases, successful and not, that made international headlines in recent times.

Brandon Huntley

South African citizen, Brandon Huntley, entered Canada on a temporary work visa in 2004, applied for refugee status in 2008 and was granted refugee status in 2009. Huntley claimed that he was being targeted in South Africa because of his skin colour. He said that he no longer felt safe in a country where political parties sang songs that translated to “kill the whites”.

According to Huntley’s affidavit, he was assaulted and stabbed at least six times since he was a teenager by black South Africans because of his race and he received delayed medical treatment (stitches and x-rays) in favour of black patients at a hospital where all the staff were black. He never reported his alleged attackers and incidents of racism to the police because he said he refuses to “talk to the government”.

In 2014, a Canadian court found that Huntley no longer met the criteria for refugee status and his application was rejected because he had failed to exhaust all possible means of obtaining protection from his home country before leaving home and applying for refugee status in Canada.

The Nel family

In 2010, a white South African family – Charl and Naira Nel as well as their daughter – left South Africa and applied for refugee status in Canada.

They told the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRCool that they feared being victims of crime and violence — the women feared rape, which is prevalent in South Africa, and all feared violence targeting whites.

They also said they felt increasingly threatened because since they left the country, leaders of the governing ANC, including then president Jacob Zuma, had sung the anti-apartheid song Kill the Farmer, Shoot the Boer, even after a South African court ruled it was hate speech.

In 2013, the IRB rejected their claim but the Nel’s appealed the decision at the Federal Court and the IRB’s ruling was overturned in 2014, granting the Nel family asylum.

The Endre family

Last year, another family’s application for asylum in Canada was rejected by the Immigration and Refugee Board after they were accused of submitting “white-supremacist hate literature” to support their claims of violence by black people.

Eric Williams Endre, his wife Sonja, their two children and Sonja’s parents, all went to Canada in 2016 to visit relatives and made their refugee claim just 10 days later.

The family said they were victims of a carjacking in 1995, were assaulted and robbed by four black men on their farm in 2004, had their home burglarised in 2013, their car stolen from outside their house in 2014 and, that same year, three black men tried to steal Sonja’s cell phone while she was working.

The IRB rejected their application saying there was no reliable evidence the family was attacked due to their race and that the attacks were most likely a result of their material possessions and economic standing.

The Endre family appealed to the Federal Court of Canada saying that the board failed to consider the lives of the children who they claimed were not able to safely play in parks in South Africa because they feared bullying and being assaulted.

The Canadian government defended the decision of the IRB and said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature” that should be ignored. The family’s appeal was rejected.

Canada accepts few refugee claims by South African citizens. In 2017, none were accepted. In 2016 there were 12, in 2015 there were 18, in 2014 there were two, none in 2013 and there were two in 2012.

Pre 2016 our government supported all races, strange that those cases you mentioned took place. I would have to assume government disconnection to the real people. Our current government is biased. They believe white people deserve a disadvantage. They go out of their way to block white people unfortunately now a days.

Post a reply to: 541 KGs (1192) pounds of pure Cocaine stolen from the Hawks

The Latest