47 lead changes

Edited Date/Time 1/20/2012 5:17pm
in the NASCAR race tonight at Daytona. Haven't ever seen action like that in F1....
|
Spinner
7/3/2010 10:18pm
F1 is follow the leader.
7/3/2010 10:22pm
ocscottie wrote:
Man...Clint got boned!
That was a bummer for sure! If it wasn't Clint I'm glad KH got the win, I like all those RCR guys a whole lot.
ocscottie
7/3/2010 10:33pm
Same here, if that crash would of happened 100 yards later he would of taken the white, no green white check BS and got the win.

RCR has been really strong.

Did you see the Nationwide race last night? #3

The Shop

7/3/2010 11:02pm
Sure did! Gotta say my eyes got a little watery watching that all unfold. Couldn't believe he didn't burn 'em down after taking the checkered flag, I know I would have.

That #3 car was sooooo B.A.! Gotta be my favorite paint scheme of all time. I'm still confused about how that was all put together. 88 crew, Hendrick motor, RCR owned, with some backing by Jr. Motorsports. It all has me confused.

I lol'd after a comment today about how Jr. had to play the Dr. Phil role getting the Earnhardt family together for the race. Sounds like it's been a pretty rough family from day one and I think there is some bad blood between Teresa and Jr. What Jr. had to say about his "daddy" was pretty funny. "He was a lose cannon, I never knew what I was going to get from him" Seems like Jr. loved and respected Dale but sounds like he wasn't always the best father.. Just the feeling I got.
chuck317
7/4/2010 10:04am
TripleFive wrote:
Sure did! Gotta say my eyes got a little watery watching that all unfold. Couldn't believe he didn't burn 'em down after taking the checkered flag...
Sure did! Gotta say my eyes got a little watery watching that all unfold. Couldn't believe he didn't burn 'em down after taking the checkered flag, I know I would have.

That #3 car was sooooo B.A.! Gotta be my favorite paint scheme of all time. I'm still confused about how that was all put together. 88 crew, Hendrick motor, RCR owned, with some backing by Jr. Motorsports. It all has me confused.

I lol'd after a comment today about how Jr. had to play the Dr. Phil role getting the Earnhardt family together for the race. Sounds like it's been a pretty rough family from day one and I think there is some bad blood between Teresa and Jr. What Jr. had to say about his "daddy" was pretty funny. "He was a lose cannon, I never knew what I was going to get from him" Seems like Jr. loved and respected Dale but sounds like he wasn't always the best father.. Just the feeling I got.
hate it when they do the burn outs. seems so 12 year old. win, act like you have been there before.
fcr
7/4/2010 11:06pm
"act like you have been there before"
Marcus Allen's father told him that when he scored a touchdown, I like it.
Jakes Dad
7/5/2010 8:50am Edited Date/Time 7/5/2010 8:51am
fcr wrote:
"act like you have been there before"
Marcus Allen's father told him that when he scored a touchdown, I like it.
Who was the running back from Detroit that retired to early? Always a class act and never needed the camera on himself. Barry Sanders wasn't it?
flarider
7/5/2010 8:55am Edited Date/Time 7/5/2010 9:05am
chuck317 wrote:
hate it when they do the burn outs. seems so 12 year old. win, act like you have been there before.
Fans want it

They expect it

Get mad if a driver doesn't do it

I was at a truck race in Homestead, this was a couple years back, and Hornaday had won and he did this burnout donut and there was so much smoke....and when the smoke cleared, he was standing on the roof of the truck....it was like a magic trick

That was cool

AUS_Twisted
7/5/2010 10:24am
I think a lot of the spectators who go to/watch Daytona and Talladega are there to see the bigs wrecks Wink usually happens every time.
7/5/2010 10:45am Edited Date/Time 7/5/2010 10:46am
Compared to?

A f1 race?

I guess you're right, I don't have the attention span to watch a race where there is only around 3 lead changes all day and the only major drama happens off the track.
chuck317
7/5/2010 1:30pm
flarider wrote:
Fans want it They expect it Get mad if a driver doesn't do it I was at a truck race in Homestead, this was a couple...
Fans want it

They expect it

Get mad if a driver doesn't do it

I was at a truck race in Homestead, this was a couple years back, and Hornaday had won and he did this burnout donut and there was so much smoke....and when the smoke cleared, he was standing on the roof of the truck....it was like a magic trick

That was cool

yeah that was pretty good. something different at least..
7/5/2010 2:18pm
haha, no but I'd watch wrestling over F1 racing, at least I wouldn't fall asleep.

I understand the technology showcase of the sport and the fabulous driving but the competition just isn't there.
JPT
7/5/2010 2:26pm
I was going to make a disparaging remark about NASCAR but I realized it would put me in questionable company so I won't.

Post a reply to: 47 lead changes

The Latest