45th President Of These United States Home Raided by FBI

jetbull721
8/10/2022 11:32am
jetbull721 wrote:
I think the pro 1984-ers need some context to the fact that a sitting present authorized the unannounced raid by FBI agents of a former presidents...
I think the pro 1984-ers need some context to the fact that a sitting present authorized the unannounced raid by FBI agents of a former presidents home who is currently leading in the poles:

Might want to watch a few more episodes of Schoolhouse Rock, friend.
I must have missed the banana republic episode.
wolf18
8/10/2022 11:34am
OldPro277 wrote:
100% in agreement. Hard to comprehend running the strongest Nation on Earth while being badgered non-stop . I wouldn't even be able to do MY inconsequential...
100% in agreement. Hard to comprehend running the strongest Nation on Earth while being badgered non-stop . I wouldn't even be able to do MY inconsequential job with that constant witch-hunt hounding my ass every day.

Even Trump haters need to acknowledge that. --- Wink
wolf18 wrote:
I often thought, man just quit talking! But then I ask myself and others I talk to when this subject comes up. How would I react...
I often thought, man just quit talking! But then I ask myself and others I talk to when this subject comes up. How would I react if my life was being shredded everyday for years!? I would’ve lost my shit under that kind of pressure.
str8line wrote:
But then Trump brings it on himself doesn't he? Constantly. He's not a victim.
Yes he brings a certain amount of it on himself, absolutely. But he is at the same time a victim.
TeamGreen
8/10/2022 11:35am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2022 11:36am
jjavaman wrote:
The biggest grifter in history and these fools lap it up.
TeamGreen wrote:
What’s the most amazing thing, for me, is the likes of you guys calling anyone-else a fool or any other name that your angry little minds...
What’s the most amazing thing, for me, is the likes of you guys calling anyone-else a fool or any other name that your angry little minds come up with.
Why?
Go take a look at the genius y’all put in the White House. There’s NOTHING he can’t F up.

Meanwhile, you guys cheer him on.

Classic.

Lap that up, my thirsty friend.
If you donate money to a billionaire moaning about having his multi-million dollar mansion searched by the FBI with a lawfully executed warrant, you're a sucker...
If you donate money to a billionaire moaning about having his multi-million dollar mansion searched by the FBI with a lawfully executed warrant, you're a sucker.

If you donate money to billionaire deliberately preying on your alleged lack of patriotism, you're a sucker.

If you donate money to billionaire simply to 'let him know' you feel the media is corrupt, you're a sucker.
Hey, POMMIE, you telling me or anyone-else that I'm a "sucker" is quaint. You're in a world of shit over there and you're telling us, over here, what and who we are?

Bwaaaahaaaahaaaa!!!

Hey, what're are you paying for a liter of petrol?
Where's your local track or riding area?
Who's your latest leader...I mean...this week?
How's The Parliament doing?
MPs and Lords and all that...are they doing ANYTHING over there?
What're you paying for a pint?
Is Sunderland still Shite?
Where TF are the New Triumph Race Bikes you owe us?!
W T F are you doing on here? Go get our New Triumph MX bikes built...NOW!
Grinning
Loam Ranger
Fantasy
3369th
8/10/2022 11:58am
Way too much. Thanks to inflation, the aftermath of a world wide pandemic and Russias invasion of Ukraine, as you well know...

10 minutes away.

Fuck knows, but whoever it is can't be worse than the last one.

Awful.

Watching cricket probably.

About £2 too much

Never been, couldn't say.

Not sure, ask the GOAT.

Please address all enquiries to thegoat4@triumphmotorcycles.co.uk

The Shop

Robgvx
8/10/2022 12:16pm
[b]Hey, what're are you paying for a liter of petrol?[/b] Way too much. Thanks to inflation, the aftermath of a world wide pandemic and Russias invasion...
Way too much. Thanks to inflation, the aftermath of a world wide pandemic and Russias invasion of Ukraine, as you well know...

10 minutes away.

Awful.

About £2 too much

Not sure, ask the GOAT.

I like Loam Ranger.
jetbull721
8/10/2022 12:27pm
[b]Hey, what're are you paying for a liter of petrol?[/b] Way too much. Thanks to inflation, the aftermath of a world wide pandemic and Russias invasion...

10 minutes away.

Awful.

About £2 too much

Not sure, ask the GOAT.

Robgvx wrote:
I like Loam Ranger.
Just call him Dave
LoudLove
8/10/2022 12:55pm
White
Married w/kids
Veteran
Upper middle class
Texas resident
Lifelong Republican
Doesn’t support Trump
=
Libtard…
Spurdo
8/10/2022 1:24pm
jjavaman wrote:
The biggest grifter in history and these fools lap it up.
TeamGreen wrote:
What’s the most amazing thing, for me, is the likes of you guys calling anyone-else a fool or any other name that your angry little minds...
What’s the most amazing thing, for me, is the likes of you guys calling anyone-else a fool or any other name that your angry little minds come up with.
Why?
Go take a look at the genius y’all put in the White House. There’s NOTHING he can’t F up.

Meanwhile, you guys cheer him on.

Classic.

Lap that up, my thirsty friend.
If you donate money to a billionaire moaning about having his multi-million dollar mansion searched by the FBI with a lawfully executed warrant, you're a sucker...
If you donate money to a billionaire moaning about having his multi-million dollar mansion searched by the FBI with a lawfully executed warrant, you're a sucker.

If you donate money to billionaire deliberately preying on your alleged lack of patriotism, you're a sucker.

If you donate money to billionaire simply to 'let him know' you feel the media is corrupt, you're a sucker.
When I see an official announcement that Trump is running for office again, I'll happily be the sucker who kicks in a few bucks for the fight. And FUCK engine ice products.
TeamGreen
8/10/2022 3:29pm

10 minutes away.

Awful.

About £2 too much

Not sure, ask the GOAT.

Classic Brit!

Nails his shit down and has a proper sense of humor.

Good on ya.

Ride Well, Ride Fast, Ride Often.

Manny
Donkey Kong
8/10/2022 3:53pm
TalinH112 wrote:
They are scared because he represents the beginning of the end of their Good Ol’ Boys club. If re-elected and able to finish the job he...
They are scared because he represents the beginning of the end of their Good Ol’ Boys club. If re-elected and able to finish the job he started, their day in the sun is over.
Why do you think a billionaire who inherited all his money from is dad is against the establishment? He is the establishment. Donald Trump isn't going to save America, it's laughable. You've made the mistake of emotionally investing into a politician. Donald Trump does not care about you he'd literally spit on you.
SCR
8/10/2022 4:00pm
SCR wrote:
Trump has been under attack 24/7 for over 6 years. Starting with the Republican party bosses in the primary. The Obama administration, DOJ, and FBI spying...
Trump has been under attack 24/7 for over 6 years. Starting with the Republican party bosses in the primary.
The Obama administration, DOJ, and FBI spying.

10,000 investigative journalist with 10,000 accusations of crimes 24/7 from the media.

Russia collusion, election interference, violent left wing protests after the election.
Congress members and media stiring it all with claims he's not a legitimate president.

2 year investigation into Russia collusion election interference. Investigation desperately looking for a crime.

Impeachment 1. For obstruction of congress and abuse of power.

New york ag investigation into taxes. Looking for a crime.

Manhattan DA investigation into taxes, businesses. Looking for a crime.

2nd impeachment inciting an insurrection.

January 6th committee. Looking for a crime.

Through all this and much, much more he showed up for work everyday for better or worse.
If Trump is the biggest, most corrupt criminal, threat to democracy and tried to destroy everything and break every law in the book. Why has he not been convicted yet ?
Is he a mastermind that has outsmarted the entire federal govt and multiple state ag?
Is congress, fbi, and DOJ that incompetent?
Is Trump an innocent man and this is the biggest injustice against any politician in history.

Maybe he will get convicted and go down big time. Maybe they just need to disqualify him from running in 2024.

In the meantime Rome is burning and the only answer congress has is to pass legislation that is equivalent to throwing the rest of the furniture into the fire.

If Trump is the worst, most corrupt, President in history who tried to ruin the country. And the fact that a senile idiot like biden got 81 million votes proves how bad Trump was. Then why are they so fucking scared of this one guy.
str8line wrote:
Several of those are ongoing investigations. OJ got off, if you have the money lawyers can work it. Where there's smoke there's fire, and Trump is...
Several of those are ongoing investigations. OJ got off, if you have the money lawyers can work it.

Where there's smoke there's fire, and Trump is a dumpster fire of lawsuits. How'd that Trump University scam end up?
I think you missed my point. Anyone who is being honest can see these investigations and impeachments went way beyond anything legitimate. Its been political persecution from the get. I know a lot of people really hate trump and with the whipping up of the media they want to see a head on a stick and probably cant see the larger consequences which really have nothing to do with Trump.

As far as the so called leaders in DC including republicans were concerned Trump had no business crashing the Republican party primary. Because as far as they are concerned they run this country, they make the rules. You can vote for the candidates they have already vetted that they trust to swim in the swamp.

Well the Republican voters have had it with the lot thats what the tea party was about. Clean house primarily in the Republican party. Maybe if they didnt ignore the voters Trump would never have got to the whilte house.

So in 2016 voters said no more and voted for Trump to represent them. These are real people who voted. Thats democracy like it or not.

And they expect our so called leaders that easily talk about the oath they took to honor the Constitution and work on behalf of the people to actually honor that oath, and at a minimum allow the guy we voted for to do his job.

But that is not what happened. They rejected Trump and the anyone who voted for him. All these illegitimate investigations, illegal searches of a President, and impeachments were put into to play the day after the election.

There was no peaceful transfer of power when Trump took office. It was an all out attack that is still going on. The Democrats and Republicans who participated are in fact guilty of the collusion, corruption, obstruction of justice, and totally failed to find the courage to honor their oath and dont deserve to represent anyone.

Im not trying to defend Trump right now . Its not really about him at this point. So much of what I have seen go on in recent years I consider an assault by Congress and the rest in DC on myself, my business, my labor and earning, my family, and every other citizen.

Trump packed his bags and went golfing a almost two years ago. I know some people really enjoy anykind of attack on Trump but this really is doing damage to our Country. What happens when it becomes normal to go after political figures, Presidents, and former Presidents the way they have with Trump. There is history that shows us what happens and its not good.

These people are not doing this on any of your behalfs. I hate to believe it but I feel we really are at the doorstep of some troubles. Destroying trump wont fix it.

Republicans at least to some extent have been trying to rid our party of the status quo. It would be good to see Democrats to do the same.

KennyT
Fantasy
479th
8/10/2022 4:19pm
TalinH112 wrote:
They are scared because he represents the beginning of the end of their Good Ol’ Boys club. If re-elected and able to finish the job he...
They are scared because he represents the beginning of the end of their Good Ol’ Boys club. If re-elected and able to finish the job he started, their day in the sun is over.
Why do you think a billionaire who inherited all his money from is dad is against the establishment? He is the establishment. Donald Trump isn't going...
Why do you think a billionaire who inherited all his money from is dad is against the establishment? He is the establishment. Donald Trump isn't going to save America, it's laughable. You've made the mistake of emotionally investing into a politician. Donald Trump does not care about you he'd literally spit on you.
No sir, he’d shake my hand and spit on you
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
8/10/2022 4:38pm
Why do you think a billionaire who inherited all his money from is dad is against the establishment? He is the establishment. Donald Trump isn't going...
I doubt spit, but this is from someone who knew him well.
“The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most,” said Stern on Tuesday. “The people who are voting for Trump, for the most part … He wouldn’t even let them in a f*cking hotel. He’d be disgusted by them. Go to Mar-a-Lago, see if there’s any people who look like you. I’m talking to you in the audience.”

https://deadline.com/2020/05/howard-stern-donald-trump-despises-maga-su…
SCR
8/10/2022 4:44pm
OldPro277 wrote:
100% in agreement. Hard to comprehend running the strongest Nation on Earth while being badgered non-stop . I wouldn't even be able to do MY inconsequential...
100% in agreement. Hard to comprehend running the strongest Nation on Earth while being badgered non-stop . I wouldn't even be able to do MY inconsequential job with that constant witch-hunt hounding my ass every day.

Even Trump haters need to acknowledge that. --- Wink
wolf18 wrote:
I often thought, man just quit talking! But then I ask myself and others I talk to when this subject comes up. How would I react...
I often thought, man just quit talking! But then I ask myself and others I talk to when this subject comes up. How would I react if my life was being shredded everyday for years!? I would’ve lost my shit under that kind of pressure.
APLMAN99 wrote:
I know that there are those who see Trump as the persecuted Messiah, but you should probably also remember that he was the phucking dog whistler...
I know that there are those who see Trump as the persecuted Messiah, but you should probably also remember that he was the phucking dog whistler who kept promising to 'prove' that Obama wasn't even an American for years and years......

So there is that.

Ultimately, this says it all:

Yes. Trump has said some ugly stuff over the years. He's a big mouth. And everyone knew that going in. If we really spent the time and reviewed all the things our presidents have said and done over the years we would have library of ugly stuff. Biden alone would be an entire section.
And I agree Trump lost. And I know that because he left the white house without even having to be taken out forcibly by a swat team like so many feared could have happened. At least that's what I was hearing from the hair on fire media. I won't make arguments with people about weather the election was stolen and where is the proof. But, we clearly have some major issues with voting around the country which has been the case before Trump ame along. So I hope we can address that the sooner the better.

So yes, let's all get over it. Move on. That includes jan 6 committee. We've had it with special committees, political purge trials, and weak sauce impeachments ( that includes the Clinton impeachment, total bs)
The Fed Govt has a job to do on behalf of the States and the people and I hope we all expect better than this.
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
8/10/2022 4:58pm Edited Date/Time 8/10/2022 4:58pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
I doubt spit, but this is from someone who knew him well. “The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him...
I doubt spit, but this is from someone who knew him well.
“The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most,” said Stern on Tuesday. “The people who are voting for Trump, for the most part … He wouldn’t even let them in a f*cking hotel. He’d be disgusted by them. Go to Mar-a-Lago, see if there’s any people who look like you. I’m talking to you in the audience.”

https://deadline.com/2020/05/howard-stern-donald-trump-despises-maga-su…
You gotta be kidding me. You do know Stern is one of the most vile people to walk the earth. For me this is a fantastic endorsement for President Trump. Stern is great at interviewing but that’s it. He is disgusting
Zycki11
8/10/2022 5:05pm
SCR wrote:
Trump has been under attack 24/7 for over 6 years. Starting with the Republican party bosses in the primary. The Obama administration, DOJ, and FBI spying...
Trump has been under attack 24/7 for over 6 years. Starting with the Republican party bosses in the primary.

10,000 investigative journalist with 10,000 accusations of crimes 24/7 from the media.

Russia collusion, election interference, violent left wing protests after the election.
Congress members and media stiring it all with claims he's not a legitimate president.

2 year investigation into Russia collusion election interference. Investigation desperately looking for a crime.

Through all this and much, much more he showed up for work everyday for better or worse.
If Trump is the biggest, most corrupt criminal, threat to democracy and tried to destroy everything and break every law in the book. Why has he not been convicted yet ?
Is he a mastermind that has outsmarted the entire federal govt and multiple state ag?
Is Trump an innocent man and this is the biggest injustice against any politician in history.

Maybe he will get convicted and go down big time. Maybe they just need to disqualify him from running in 2024.

In the meantime Rome is burning and the only answer congress has is to pass legislation that is equivalent to throwing the rest of the furniture into the fire.

If Trump is the worst, most corrupt, President in history who tried to ruin the country. And the fact that a senile idiot like biden got 81 million votes proves how bad Trump was. Then why are they so fucking scared of this one guy.
str8line wrote:
Several of those are ongoing investigations. OJ got off, if you have the money lawyers can work it. Where there's smoke there's fire, and Trump is...
Several of those are ongoing investigations. OJ got off, if you have the money lawyers can work it.

Where there's smoke there's fire, and Trump is a dumpster fire of lawsuits. How'd that Trump University scam end up?
SCR wrote:
I think you missed my point. Anyone who is being honest can see these investigations and impeachments went way beyond anything legitimate. Its been political persecution...
I think you missed my point. Anyone who is being honest can see these investigations and impeachments went way beyond anything legitimate. Its been political persecution from the get. I know a lot of people really hate trump and with the whipping up of the media they want to see a head on a stick and probably cant see the larger consequences which really have nothing to do with Trump.

As far as the so called leaders in DC including republicans were concerned Trump had no business crashing the Republican party primary. Because as far as they are concerned they run this country, they make the rules. You can vote for the candidates they have already vetted that they trust to swim in the swamp.

Well the Republican voters have had it with the lot thats what the tea party was about. Clean house primarily in the Republican party. Maybe if they didnt ignore the voters Trump would never have got to the whilte house.

So in 2016 voters said no more and voted for Trump to represent them. These are real people who voted. Thats democracy like it or not.

And they expect our so called leaders that easily talk about the oath they took to honor the Constitution and work on behalf of the people to actually honor that oath, and at a minimum allow the guy we voted for to do his job.

But that is not what happened. They rejected Trump and the anyone who voted for him. All these illegitimate investigations, illegal searches of a President, and impeachments were put into to play the day after the election.

There was no peaceful transfer of power when Trump took office. It was an all out attack that is still going on. The Democrats and Republicans who participated are in fact guilty of the collusion, corruption, obstruction of justice, and totally failed to find the courage to honor their oath and dont deserve to represent anyone.

Im not trying to defend Trump right now . Its not really about him at this point. So much of what I have seen go on in recent years I consider an assault by Congress and the rest in DC on myself, my business, my labor and earning, my family, and every other citizen.

Trump packed his bags and went golfing a almost two years ago. I know some people really enjoy anykind of attack on Trump but this really is doing damage to our Country. What happens when it becomes normal to go after political figures, Presidents, and former Presidents the way they have with Trump. There is history that shows us what happens and its not good.

These people are not doing this on any of your behalfs. I hate to believe it but I feel we really are at the doorstep of some troubles. Destroying trump wont fix it.

Republicans at least to some extent have been trying to rid our party of the status quo. It would be good to see Democrats to do the same.

This dude gets it
BMSOBx2
8/10/2022 5:15pm
SCR wrote:

str8line wrote:

SCR wrote:
I think you missed my point. Anyone who is being honest can see these investigations and impeachments went way beyond anything legitimate. Its been political persecution...

"Republicans to some extent have at least been trying to rid our party of the status quo".
Seriously? It appears that Trump now is the status quo for the Republican Party. If that's the case you're right, we're really in trouble but I disagree on one key point. It's not about Trump it's about holding him responsible for breaking the law just like any other ordinary American citizen. What is it about this guy that makes him immune from prosecution for breaking the law? He's currently fighting off a half a dozen or more lawsuits, not because he's Trump and is being persecuted but because he's a fuck up. He placed himself in this position and now that he might finally be held accountable for these things people are losing their shit. Republicans are supposed to be, or once were, the Law and Order party. What happened? Trump happened. He's taking over your party and is systematically destroying it. You talk about Trump being unfairly persecuted I guess you weren't around when Obama was President. I'm not necessarily a Republican or a Democrat I'm an American. I'm tired of holding my nose and making a choice. I'd love to have a choice these days but I'm not being given one. If Trump isn't held accountable what message does that send? You can get away with murder? I don't have to live by your rules? Fuck the law and the courts? He once said he could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and wouldn't be arrested. That's a pretty entitled statement and says a lot about his character. Not someone I would vote for and certainly not someone I would want as a leader of the free world.
OleTex
8/10/2022 5:29pm
Term limits for congress and the Supreme Court would take care of a lot this. We will also need to re-org or re-design a lot of federal agencies. Career politicians are the root of our problems, I’m my opinion of course.
Zycki11
8/10/2022 5:36pm
str8line wrote:

SCR wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:
"Republicans to some extent have at least been trying to rid our party of the status quo". Seriously? It appears that Trump now is the status...
"Republicans to some extent have at least been trying to rid our party of the status quo".
Seriously? It appears that Trump now is the status quo for the Republican Party. If that's the case you're right, we're really in trouble but I disagree on one key point. It's not about Trump it's about holding him responsible for breaking the law just like any other ordinary American citizen. What is it about this guy that makes him immune from prosecution for breaking the law? He's currently fighting off a half a dozen or more lawsuits, not because he's Trump and is being persecuted but because he's a fuck up. He placed himself in this position and now that he might finally be held accountable for these things people are losing their shit. Republicans are supposed to be, or once were, the Law and Order party. What happened? Trump happened. He's taking over your party and is systematically destroying it. You talk about Trump being unfairly persecuted I guess you weren't around when Obama was President. I'm not necessarily a Republican or a Democrat I'm an American. I'm tired of holding my nose and making a choice. I'd love to have a choice these days but I'm not being given one. If Trump isn't held accountable what message does that send? You can get away with murder? I don't have to live by your rules? Fuck the law and the courts? He once said he could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and wouldn't be arrested. That's a pretty entitled statement and says a lot about his character. Not someone I would vote for and certainly not someone I would want as a leader of the free world.
What law was broken?
BMSOBx2
8/10/2022 5:43pm
SCR wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:
"Republicans to some extent have at least been trying to rid our party of the status quo". Seriously? It appears that Trump now is the status...
Zycki11 wrote:
What law was broken?
Interfering with or trying to subvert the peaceful transfer of power?
APLMAN99
8/10/2022 5:55pm
OleTex wrote:
Term limits for congress and the Supreme Court would take care of a lot this. We will also need to re-org or re-design a lot of...
Term limits for congress and the Supreme Court would take care of a lot this. We will also need to re-org or re-design a lot of federal agencies. Career politicians are the root of our problems, I’m my opinion of course.
I’m not really a term limits guy, but I do think that we should change some things to make it so a ‘regular guy’ has some incentive to represent his area and/or state.

I actually think that we should give a full pension to any Representative that serves a maximum of 8 years/4 terms, and Senator who serves a maximum of 12 years/2 terms. That way someone who is a small businessperson wouldn’t have to lose their livelihood in order to run. For every term after those periods you would lose a substantial amount of the full pension. Hell, give them double pensions to retire after those periods and I think that we’d still come out ahead!

Oh, also require every elected official and appointed official to place all investments into a government managed blind trust that is fully managed until 4 years after they leave office to weed out the billionaires buying their way in and staying there.
Zycki11
8/10/2022 6:13pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
What law was broken?
BMSOBx2 wrote:
lol OK
BMSOBx2
8/10/2022 6:30pm
Zycki11 wrote:
What law was broken?
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
lol OK
Why are you laughing? Is that not important to you? How about when he tried to coerce the officials in Georgia to find him $11,000 Plus votes? Wasn't that voter fraud? The very thing he claims happened to him? He was in court today in New York for more charges and the only question he answered under oath was his name. A real Law Abiding Citizen that one.
Zycki11
8/10/2022 7:29pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
lol OK
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Why are you laughing? Is that not important to you? How about when he tried to coerce the officials in Georgia to find him $11,000 Plus...
Why are you laughing? Is that not important to you? How about when he tried to coerce the officials in Georgia to find him $11,000 Plus votes? Wasn't that voter fraud? The very thing he claims happened to him? He was in court today in New York for more charges and the only question he answered under oath was his name. A real Law Abiding Citizen that one.
Aren't all Presidents? Lol
SCR
8/10/2022 7:36pm
str8line wrote:

SCR wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:
Well I will be surprised if he doesn't get convicted of something eventually. Congress. DOJ, FBI, New York AG, Manhattan DA, the entire media. Nobody could survive that without a conviction.

What will be the cost ? Is this what Biden meant when he talked about uniting the country ?

And if we are looking to start prosecuting politicians and former presidents we are going to need a lot bigger budget for the DOJ and FBI so they can get to work knocking down doors and raiding homes like did to all those that associated with the Trump administration.

BMSOBx2
8/10/2022 9:55pm
SCR wrote:
Well I will be surprised if he doesn't get convicted of something eventually. Congress. DOJ, FBI, New York AG, Manhattan DA, the entire media. Nobody could...
Well I will be surprised if he doesn't get convicted of something eventually. Congress. DOJ, FBI, New York AG, Manhattan DA, the entire media. Nobody could survive that without a conviction.

What will be the cost ? Is this what Biden meant when he talked about uniting the country ?

And if we are looking to start prosecuting politicians and former presidents we are going to need a lot bigger budget for the DOJ and FBI so they can get to work knocking down doors and raiding homes like did to all those that associated with the Trump administration.

Poor Donald.
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
8/10/2022 10:14pm
Walls are closing in on Drumpf!

https://youtu.be/AJN4CQ6envw
They have NOTHING and they never will. Career criminals like that drunken hag Pelosi go after a law abiding former President you know we have dropped down to 3rd world tactics. It’s so disgusting even liberal media is calling them out for the attack on a Presidents personal home. Disgusting

Post a reply to: 45th President Of These United States Home Raided by FBI

The Latest