45th President Of These United States Home Raided by FBI

TalinH112
8/10/2022 8:21am
early wrote:
Are you or someone you know feeling intimidated?
swordfish wrote:
Safe to say most Americans, Canadians and many other democratic populations are indeed feeling intimidated by their government and associated agencies.
Only those susceptible to the constant flow of crap spread by rightwing fear mongers, conspiracy grifters, hucksters and charlatans...
I would like to know your view on this Loam, why does Trump bother you? You don’t live in America, why do “right wingers” trigger you so bad?
bichwolf
8/10/2022 8:22am
early wrote:
Are you or someone you know feeling intimidated?
bichwolf wrote:
No, but your comment seemed to be a veiled attempt at threatening others. Why would you wonder if the FBI was targeting fellow moto brethren?
early wrote:
More of a PSA than a threat.
So then, somewhat of a threat. Like a taint pirate would make?
TeamGreen
8/10/2022 8:29am
He's already rinsing suckers for cash. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/10/563411/s1200_Screenshot_2022_08_10_at_12.36.14.jpg[/img]
He's already rinsing suckers for cash.

Robgvx wrote:
I thought he was a gazzilionaire many times over? Why does he beg for money?
jjavaman wrote:
The biggest grifter in history and these fools lap it up.
What’s the most amazing thing, for me, is the likes of you guys calling anyone-else a fool or any other name that your angry little minds come up with.
Why?
Go take a look at the genius y’all put in the White House. There’s NOTHING he can’t F up.

Meanwhile, you guys cheer him on.

Classic.

Lap that up, my thirsty friend.
TalinH112
8/10/2022 8:40am
Robgvx wrote:
jjavaman wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
What’s the most amazing thing, for me, is the likes of you guys calling anyone-else a fool or any other name that your angry little minds...
What’s the most amazing thing, for me, is the likes of you guys calling anyone-else a fool or any other name that your angry little minds come up with.
Why?
Go take a look at the genius y’all put in the White House. There’s NOTHING he can’t F up.

Classic.

That’s the thing, none of these boys live in America. They didn’t put anyone anywhere. They’re just bitching about things that do not pertain to them.

The Shop

early
Fantasy
2212th
8/10/2022 8:41am
bichwolf wrote:
No, but your comment seemed to be a veiled attempt at threatening others. Why would you wonder if the FBI was targeting fellow moto brethren?
early wrote:
bichwolf wrote:
Sounds like you're an expert on taint pirates, is that why you're paranoid? Prior violations?
bichwolf
8/10/2022 8:43am
early wrote:
bichwolf wrote:
early wrote:
Sounds like you're an expert on taint pirates, is that why you're paranoid? Prior violations?
Yes, coupled with an unstable mental condition.
str8line
8/10/2022 8:58am
SCR wrote:
Trump has been under attack 24/7 for over 6 years. Starting with the Republican party bosses in the primary. The Obama administration, DOJ, and FBI spying...
Trump has been under attack 24/7 for over 6 years. Starting with the Republican party bosses in the primary.
The Obama administration, DOJ, and FBI spying.

10,000 investigative journalist with 10,000 accusations of crimes 24/7 from the media.

Russia collusion, election interference, violent left wing protests after the election.
Congress members and media stiring it all with claims he's not a legitimate president.

2 year investigation into Russia collusion election interference. Investigation desperately looking for a crime.

Impeachment 1. For obstruction of congress and abuse of power.

New york ag investigation into taxes. Looking for a crime.

Manhattan DA investigation into taxes, businesses. Looking for a crime.

2nd impeachment inciting an insurrection.

January 6th committee. Looking for a crime.

Through all this and much, much more he showed up for work everyday for better or worse.
If Trump is the biggest, most corrupt criminal, threat to democracy and tried to destroy everything and break every law in the book. Why has he not been convicted yet ?
Is he a mastermind that has outsmarted the entire federal govt and multiple state ag?
Is congress, fbi, and DOJ that incompetent?
Is Trump an innocent man and this is the biggest injustice against any politician in history.

Maybe he will get convicted and go down big time. Maybe they just need to disqualify him from running in 2024.

In the meantime Rome is burning and the only answer congress has is to pass legislation that is equivalent to throwing the rest of the furniture into the fire.

If Trump is the worst, most corrupt, President in history who tried to ruin the country. And the fact that a senile idiot like biden got 81 million votes proves how bad Trump was. Then why are they so fucking scared of this one guy.
Several of those are ongoing investigations. OJ got off, if you have the money lawyers can work it.

Where there's smoke there's fire, and Trump is a dumpster fire of lawsuits. How'd that Trump University scam end up?
str8line
8/10/2022 9:00am
Robgvx wrote:
jjavaman wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
What’s the most amazing thing, for me, is the likes of you guys calling anyone-else a fool or any other name that your angry little minds...
Why?

Classic.

Thank Trump for that though. It says something that we chose feeble Joe over him.
wolf18
8/10/2022 9:01am
SCR wrote:
Trump has been under attack 24/7 for over 6 years. Starting with the Republican party bosses in the primary. The Obama administration, DOJ, and FBI spying...
Trump has been under attack 24/7 for over 6 years. Starting with the Republican party bosses in the primary.

10,000 investigative journalist with 10,000 accusations of crimes 24/7 from the media.

Russia collusion, election interference, violent left wing protests after the election.
Congress members and media stiring it all with claims he's not a legitimate president.

2 year investigation into Russia collusion election interference. Investigation desperately looking for a crime.

Through all this and much, much more he showed up for work everyday for better or worse.
If Trump is the biggest, most corrupt criminal, threat to democracy and tried to destroy everything and break every law in the book. Why has he not been convicted yet ?
Is he a mastermind that has outsmarted the entire federal govt and multiple state ag?
Is Trump an innocent man and this is the biggest injustice against any politician in history.

Maybe he will get convicted and go down big time. Maybe they just need to disqualify him from running in 2024.

In the meantime Rome is burning and the only answer congress has is to pass legislation that is equivalent to throwing the rest of the furniture into the fire.

If Trump is the worst, most corrupt, President in history who tried to ruin the country. And the fact that a senile idiot like biden got 81 million votes proves how bad Trump was. Then why are they so fucking scared of this one guy.
OldPro277 wrote:
100% in agreement. Hard to comprehend running the strongest Nation on Earth while being badgered non-stop . I wouldn't even be able to do MY inconsequential...
100% in agreement. Hard to comprehend running the strongest Nation on Earth while being badgered non-stop . I wouldn't even be able to do MY inconsequential job with that constant witch-hunt hounding my ass every day.

Even Trump haters need to acknowledge that. --- Wink
I often thought, man just quit talking! But then I ask myself and others I talk to when this subject comes up. How would I react if my life was being shredded everyday for years!? I would’ve lost my shit under that kind of pressure.
str8line
8/10/2022 9:08am
SCR wrote:

OldPro277 wrote:
100% in agreement. Hard to comprehend running the strongest Nation on Earth while being badgered non-stop . I wouldn't even be able to do MY inconsequential...
100% in agreement. Hard to comprehend running the strongest Nation on Earth while being badgered non-stop . I wouldn't even be able to do MY inconsequential job with that constant witch-hunt hounding my ass every day.

wolf18 wrote:
I often thought, man just quit talking! But then I ask myself and others I talk to when this subject comes up. How would I react...
I often thought, man just quit talking! But then I ask myself and others I talk to when this subject comes up. How would I react if my life was being shredded everyday for years!? I would’ve lost my shit under that kind of pressure.
But then Trump brings it on himself doesn't he? Constantly. He's not a victim.
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
8/10/2022 9:13am
swordfish wrote:
Safe to say most Americans, Canadians and many other democratic populations are indeed feeling intimidated by their government and associated agencies.
Only those susceptible to the constant flow of crap spread by rightwing fear mongers, conspiracy grifters, hucksters and charlatans...
swordfish wrote:
You’re either completely full of shit or very naive.
Drop “either” and “or” and you nailed it
APLMAN99
8/10/2022 9:29am
SCR wrote:

OldPro277 wrote:

wolf18 wrote:
I often thought, man just quit talking! But then I ask myself and others I talk to when this subject comes up. How would I react...
I know that there are those who see Trump as the persecuted Messiah, but you should probably also remember that he was the phucking dog whistler who kept promising to 'prove' that Obama wasn't even an American for years and years......

So there is that.

Ultimately, this says it all:

TalinH112
8/10/2022 9:29am
OldPro277 wrote:

wolf18 wrote:
str8line wrote:
You’re the kind of guy who says shit like- “she deserved to get raped cause she dressed like a whore.”
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
8/10/2022 9:41am
wolf18 wrote:
str8line wrote:
TalinH112 wrote:
You’re the kind of guy who says shit like- “she deserved to get raped cause she dressed like a whore.”
As long as he doesn’t grab them by the pu$$y.
rosebud441
8/10/2022 9:55am
Donny gets busted for stealing the presidential plunger and the righties are ready for civil war.. ok

why didn't he comply with archive folks and give it back? Another chance to play victim and financially rape his ignorant supporters..

you the man Don!!
motosmith
8/10/2022 9:57am
borg wrote:
Anybody else here read Mat Taibbi? He just posted a really good piece on this raid. I recommend it. He also posted another piece several days...
Anybody else here read Mat Taibbi? He just posted a really good piece on this raid. I recommend it.
He also posted another piece several days ago about how the press, in oblivious sanctimony, are actually helping to re elect Trump. They even have me, a never Trumper, feeling sympathy for the guy. Now this.
There better be something earth shattering behind this raid or it will go down as the biggest political fuckup in the last 30 years. Not to mention the further distrust that me and millions of others have in the FBI and the deep state in general.
Someone has hacked Borg's account.
TalinH112
8/10/2022 9:58am
rosebud441 wrote:
Donny gets busted for stealing the presidential plunger and the righties are ready for civil war.. ok why didn't he comply with archive folks and give...
Donny gets busted for stealing the presidential plunger and the righties are ready for civil war.. ok

why didn't he comply with archive folks and give it back? Another chance to play victim and financially rape his ignorant supporters..

you the man Don!!
He did comply, for months prior to this raid.
early
Fantasy
2212th
8/10/2022 10:02am
Zoltar has shown me the future
Loam Ranger
Fantasy
3394th
8/10/2022 10:06am
swordfish wrote:
TalinH112 wrote:
I would like to know your view on this Loam, why does Trump bother you? You don’t live in America, why do “right wingers” trigger you...
I would like to know your view on this Loam, why does Trump bother you? You don’t live in America, why do “right wingers” trigger you so bad?
I guess it's a bit like watching a car crash in slow motion, you try to ignore it or look away but you just can't help it.

It's a tricky one, because on the one hand I feel genuinely sorry for those of you who have been hoodwinked by Trump, his demagoguery, the self interested GOP members who have sold their souls to appease him and the conservative propaganda machine which constantly nurtures and feeds your feelings of discontent. On the other hand I think, fuck it; if your judgement is so piss poor and your moral compass so broken that you still fail to see how reprehensible and Donald Trump is and if you still can't work out why you wake up every day in a perpetual state of fear and anger, why should I care?

Instead of Making America Great Again 'Trumpism' - with all the lies and deception - has set your country on an increasingly dangerous path and some of you, supposed patriots, seem genuinely quite happy about it.

It's absolutely fucking nuts.
Loam Ranger
Fantasy
3394th
8/10/2022 10:29am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2022 10:33am
Robgvx wrote:
jjavaman wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Why?

Classic.

If you donate money to a billionaire moaning about having his multi-million dollar mansion searched by the FBI with a lawfully executed warrant, you're a sucker.

If you donate money to billionaire deliberately preying on your alleged lack of patriotism, you're a sucker.

If you donate money to billionaire simply to 'let him know' you feel the media is corrupt, you're a sucker.
TalinH112
8/10/2022 10:32am
TalinH112 wrote:
I would like to know your view on this Loam, why does Trump bother you? You don’t live in America, why do “right wingers” trigger you...
I guess it's a bit like watching a car crash in slow motion, you try to ignore it or look away but you just can't help...
I guess it's a bit like watching a car crash in slow motion, you try to ignore it or look away but you just can't help it.

It's a tricky one, because on the one hand I feel genuinely sorry for those of you who have been hoodwinked by Trump, his demagoguery, the self interested GOP members who have sold their souls to appease him and the conservative propaganda machine which constantly nurtures and feeds your feelings of discontent. On the other hand I think, fuck it; if your judgement is so piss poor and your moral compass so broken that you still fail to see how reprehensible and Donald Trump is and if you still can't work out why you wake up every day in a perpetual state of fear and anger, why should I care?

Instead of Making America Great Again 'Trumpism' - with all the lies and deception - has set your country on an increasingly dangerous path and some of you, supposed patriots, seem genuinely quite happy about it.

I can see the media has shaped your opinion, during Trumps presidency the United States has energy independence, a robust economy, a secure border, a strong military, and a turn towards the values a majority of this country share. China wasn’t threatening to invade Taiwan, Russia didn’t invade Ukraine, North Korea wasn’t launching missiles towards Japan. NATO countries were forced to pay their fair share of defense, you guys weren’t just living off American tax payer money. I can see how that made you guys angry but the fact is we were and are again getting screwed by the “Globalist” governments of the world who believe the US owes them something. Here’s a fact Jack, we don’t owe you shit. Do I agree with everything Trump said on Twitter? Hell no, wish he would have stayed off the damn thing and let his work do the talking but he didn’t and they used every tweet to sway public opinion. Our government is corrupt, so is yours. Let’s drain those swamps!
bichwolf
8/10/2022 10:36am
TalinH112 wrote:
I guess it's a bit like watching a car crash in slow motion, you try to ignore it or look away but you just can't help...

Says the guy that believes in Joe...fuks sake
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris...and you feel sorry for me?
Send me some of your stuff you feel guilty having due to your privilege 🙂
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
8/10/2022 10:54am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2022 11:31am
rosebud441 wrote:
Donny gets busted for stealing the presidential plunger and the righties are ready for civil war.. ok why didn't he comply with archive folks and give...

you the man Don!!
Not nice to call his supporters ignorant. You’re not being very nice fella
Loam Ranger
Fantasy
3394th
8/10/2022 10:58am
bichwolf wrote:
Says the guy that believes in Joe...fuks sake Joe Biden and Kamala Harris...and you feel sorry for me? Send me some of your stuff you feel...
Says the guy that believes in Joe...fuks sake
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris...and you feel sorry for me?
Send me some of your stuff you feel guilty having due to your privilege 🙂
Just because you oppose one candidate doesn't mean you necessarily believe in the alternative, but given the choice in 2020 I would have chosen Biden over Trump every single time. I would have voted for an amoeba over Donald Trump.

That doesn't mean I think Biden is the right choice to carry on in 2024.
8/10/2022 11:05am
str8line wrote:
TalinH112 wrote:
gsxrcr28 wrote:
This seems fitting, LOL

TalinH112
8/10/2022 11:14am
TalinH112 wrote:
gsxrcr28 wrote:
This seems fitting, LOL

Thank you for that. 😂
swordfish
8/10/2022 11:19am
OldPro277 wrote:

wolf18 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
I know that there are those who see Trump as the persecuted Messiah, but you should probably also remember that he was the phucking dog whistler...
I know that there are those who see Trump as the persecuted Messiah, but you should probably also remember that he was the phucking dog whistler who kept promising to 'prove' that Obama wasn't even an American for years and years......

So there is that.

Ultimately, this says it all:

So why is it so hard for Lefty’s to get over him and cure the TDS???
jetbull721
8/10/2022 11:25am
I think the pro 1984-ers need some context to the fact that a sitting present authorized the unannounced raid by FBI agents of a former presidents home who is currently leading in the poles:

8/10/2022 11:25am
rosebud441 wrote:

you the man Don!!
TalinH112 wrote:
He did comply, for months prior to this raid.
That is the storyline I heard too.
8/10/2022 11:27am
jetbull721 wrote:
I think the pro 1984-ers need some context to the fact that a sitting present authorized the unannounced raid by FBI agents of a former presidents...
I think the pro 1984-ers need some context to the fact that a sitting present authorized the unannounced raid by FBI agents of a former presidents home who is currently leading in the poles:

Might want to watch a few more episodes of Schoolhouse Rock, friend.

Post a reply to: 45th President Of These United States Home Raided by FBI

The Latest