45th President Of These United States Home Raided by FBI

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2022 11:26 AM

TalinH112 wrote:

The only person who died January 6th was shot by a Capitol police officer.

Donkey Kong wrote:

The only protestor who died was shot while trying to break into the chambers. Multiple cops died from being trampled by the ...more

TalinH112 wrote:

That is 100% incorrect and a blatant lie. Look it up.

skip to 10:10
|

8/9/2022 11:31 AM

Donkey Kong wrote:

Bro he tried to throw a coup and 5 cops died

TalinH112 wrote:

Donkey Kong wrote:

The only protestor who died was shot while trying to break into the chambers. Multiple cops died from being trampled by the ...more

OK Alex Jones.

|

8/9/2022 11:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2022 11:40 AM

Donkey Kong wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

I mean, DAMN!

Dude, there's a DEAD "multi-tour" Veteran and all you've got is lies that prove...

Too many of you are "Of ...more

str8line wrote:

Claiming others are "of the narrative" while you get your facts wrong:

Shooting during the attempted breach of the ...more

There ya go: Justify her death as you may.

She was climbing thru a window into a room with PLENTY of Secret Service and Capitol Police; but, she needed to be shot?

Dude. You are out of your head.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND how YOU justify her death.

No weapon.
Breaching thru a window.
So...shoot her.
Sooooo weak.
Sooooo selective.
Sooooo Orwellian.

You'll have to forgive me. Because, I have No Fucking Idea HOW they let it get to the point where THESE PEOPLE HAD BREACHED THE BUILDING TO BEGIN WITH.

But, no worries.
Roll with The Narrative.
After allllll the shit and madness that people like you wrote off during 2020..
NOW...in this case...

It's time to start killing protesters...?

Hey man, nice shot.
Nice shot, man.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

8/9/2022 11:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2022 11:36 AM

Ya'll are treading awfully close to being the very thing you blasted Dave about.

Photo

|

8/9/2022 11:38 AM

TalinH112 wrote:

That is 100% incorrect and a blatant lie. Look it up.

Go ahead and actually read that article, then come back and tell me I’m correct.

|

Buy a man eat fish, the day, teach man, to life time. - Joe Biden

8/9/2022 11:41 AM

TalinH112 wrote:

Not a single cop was killed on January 6th.

TalinH112 wrote:

Go ahead and actually read that article, then come back and tell me I’m correct.

You can't read?

|

8/9/2022 11:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2022 11:47 AM

Donkey Kong wrote:

TalinH112 wrote:

Donkey Kong wrote:

You have mastered the art of lying 👍

|

8/9/2022 11:48 AM

str8line wrote:

Which of the myriad investigations will put Trump in prison? Will he get multiple convictions? What will Trumptards do without ...more

Sully wrote:

Serious question for you, and the other hardcore Trump haters here; say he is found guilty of something and sentenced to ...more

Donkey Kong wrote:

Bro, where the fuck do you get your misinformation?

|

8/9/2022 12:04 PM

TalinH112 wrote:

Donkey Kong wrote:

You can't read?

I most certainly can. That’s how I know you’re full of shit.

|

Buy a man eat fish, the day, teach man, to life time. - Joe Biden

8/9/2022 12:08 PM

str8line wrote:
Well, let's wait and see what the warrant was for and what they found. The rule of law still counts for something.

I don’t believe it will change the mind of the faithful , but due process must run it’s course

|

8/9/2022 12:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2022 12:17 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

I mean, DAMN!

Dude, there's a DEAD "multi-tour" Veteran and all you've got is lies that prove...

Too many of you are "Of ...more

str8line wrote:

Claiming others are "of the narrative" while you get your facts wrong:

Shooting during the attempted breach of the ...more

TeamGreen wrote:

There ya go: Justify her death as you may.

She was climbing thru a window into a room with PLENTY of Secret Service and ...more

Where did I justify anything? I was pointing out you got your facts wrong. But on the subject it was stupid of her to attempt to climb through that window when officers with guns drawn were warning her to stay out. Protesting is holding a sign on out on the Mall, breaking into the Capitol is not a protest. I side with law enforcement doing their job over rabid Trumptards ransacking our Capitol.

|

8/9/2022 12:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2022 12:42 PM

scott_nz wrote:

The United part of America is looking pretty shakey here

And god bless ML for bringing back politics

str8line wrote:
Well, let's wait and see what the warrant was for and what they found. The rule of law still counts for something.
scott_nz wrote:

I don’t believe it will change the mind of the faithful , but due process must run it’s course

Due process? haha. You got your own globalist puppet issue going on.

Photo

|

8/9/2022 12:31 PM

rosebud441 wrote:

Jesus F'ing Christ,,, What took so long?

Monster=Brawndo wrote:

I think they were pretty busy tracking down Ashley Biden's diary from some journalists who received it. Had to make sure ...more

ToolMaker wrote:

So Clinton was impeached for a blow job? OK, more to it than that but it was an "actual" "real" blow job.
Trump was impeached ...more

What does that comment have to do with Clinton or Trump impeachment? Are you ok with a sitting president weaponizing the DOJ to ransack journalists because they might have information that will hurt their narative? People who overlook this are part of the problem and were probably ok with Hitlers tactics. Some here seem to be dug so deep into their tribe that they don't even see the big picture.

|

8/9/2022 12:38 PM

I will never judge anyone or any situation without all the facts, Trump stuff included, but If I was absolutely innocent of the accusations that provoked an FBI search, I'd be showing the warrant all over town, and social media, and the press.

Has Trump done that yet? If so, I'd love to see the warrant.

|

8/9/2022 1:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2022 1:47 PM

Monster=Brawndo wrote:

I think they were pretty busy tracking down Ashley Biden's diary from some journalists who received it. Had to make sure ...more

ToolMaker wrote:

So Clinton was impeached for a blow job? OK, more to it than that but it was an "actual" "real" blow job.

Monster=Brawndo wrote:

What does that comment have to do with Clinton or Trump impeachment? Are you ok with a sitting president weaponizing the DOJ ...more

Sorry, I hit the wrong quote button. Too early in the morning.
I meant to hit the quote button from the post before yours.
From BM something
"Your whataboutism aside who says I'm not pissed off about those things? Who says the law shouldn't be applied equally across the board for everybody "regardless" of who they are? Biggest difference between Trump and them is they didn't try to Incite a riot, overthrow the government, trample the Constitution, prevent the peaceful transition of power and install themselves unlawfully as president of the United States after having lost the election. Clinton was impeached for having a blowjob. Big difference... HUGE"

Does that make sense now? I'm done for a while.

|

www.alljackedupinc.com home of the Switch Hauler®

8/9/2022 1:58 PM

Like a bunch of hens bickering up in here.

|

8/9/2022 2:24 PM

Chance1216 wrote:

Ummmmm, where have you been? That’s Non Moto bro.

|

8/9/2022 2:35 PM

ToolMaker wrote:

Monster=Brawndo wrote:

What does that comment have to do with Clinton or Trump impeachment? Are you ok with a sitting president weaponizing the DOJ ...more

ToolMaker wrote:

Sorry, I hit the wrong quote button. Too early in the morning.
I meant to hit the quote button from the post before yours.
...more

I was wondering where that came from. I will say this tho about politicians being impeached for lying. If that was the case there would be no politicians left on either side. They all lie it's just some lies are more devastating to the country/people.

|

8/9/2022 2:38 PM

Photo
|

8/9/2022 2:40 PM

jetbull721 wrote:

Due process? haha. You got your own globalist puppet issue going on.

Photo

I Agree that we have our own set of issues

|

8/9/2022 2:40 PM

Chance1216 wrote:

swordfish wrote:

Ummmmm, where have you been? That’s Non Moto bro.

Nah buddy. It wasn’t always this bad. Looking at the thumbs up and, downs, it’s pretty telling when a majority of them are split equally. Equal division within a motocross forum. Fuckers should be arguing about the best aftermarket parts for the things that bring joy. Bikes.

|

8/9/2022 2:55 PM

I shared this before. But I also read that Rosanna Boyoand was possibly an overdose too according to one source.

WASHINGTON — As a pro-Trump protest turned into a violent attack on the Capitol on Jan. 6 last year, four people in the crowd died.

Ashli Babbitt, an Air Force veteran, was fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer as rioters tried to breach the House chamber.

Kevin D. Greeson died of a heart attack, collapsing on the sidewalk west of the Capitol on Jan. 6.

Rosanne Boyland appeared to have been crushed in a stampede of fellow rioters as they surged against the police.

Benjamin Philips, the founder of a pro-Trump website called Trumparoo, died of a stroke.

Mr. Greeson and Mr. Philips died of natural causes, the Washington medical examiner said in April. He added that Ms. Boyland’s death was caused by an accidental overdose.

In the days and weeks after the riot, five police officers who had served at the Capitol on Jan. 6 died.

Officer Brian D. Sicknick of the Capitol Police, who was attacked by the mob, died on Jan. 7.

Officer Jeffrey Smith of the Metropolitan Police Department killed himself after the attack.

Officer Howard S. Liebengood of the Capitol Police also died by suicide four days afterward.

The Capitol Police had previously said that Officer Sicknick died from injuries sustained “while physically engaging with protesters.” The Washington medical examiner later ruled that he had died of natural causes: multiple strokes that occurred hours after Officer Sicknick’s confrontation with the mob. The medical examiner added, however, that “all that transpired played a role in his condition.”

|

8/9/2022 3:12 PM

Don't try to enter my house through the window because you'll also be dead.

I shoot guns to kill, not for fun

|

8/9/2022 3:15 PM

bichwolf wrote:

KNewc, your anemic criticism of Biden is transparent.
Rip off the Band Aid in Afghanistan...what an incredibly insensitive ...more

Loam Ranger wrote:

Trump ensured the release of 5000 Taliban prisoners...

bichwolf wrote:

Who's prisoners? Kept where? Reason?

The Doha peace agreement, signed by President Trump in February 2020, included the exchange of 1,000 imprisoned Afghan government soldiers for 5,000 Taliban prisoners at the start of the talks.

This was the deal Biden was honouring when he pulled the last remaining US troops out of Afghanistan, having delayed the agreed withdrawal date from May until August/September.

|

8/9/2022 3:21 PM

All this little bit of theatre has done is to not only ensure that Trump runs again but it will redouble the bases resolve to take back the country. In the 2020 election Trump got more votes than any other candidate in history and he will blow that number away in 2024. This video should be the official video of the Democrat party.

|

Florida Trail Riders Area 4 Director
Volusia/Flagler Counties

8/9/2022 3:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2022 3:28 PM

The Capital police guys killing themselves....
The pipe bombs never identified...
The FBI operatives in the crowd encouraging entry....
The antifa fuckface in the capital with a CNN journalist...
The video footage they won't release...
The people in jail without basic rights afforded prisoners for simply walking in the building that cops let them in....
Trump suggested National Guard troops leading up to J6 and Pelosi denied...

Bet your boy Colbert hasn't talked about the above, and his crew were not disciplined at all for their stunt illegally entering the Capital last month.

Trump gets raided, Trumpers go to jail. BLM/ANTIFA DEMS get legal help from politicians and walk away to commit more crime.

|

8/9/2022 3:29 PM

Didn’t the one term loser fail to win the popular vote both times? The only president in history who can’t have a charity because he’s a crook?

|

8/9/2022 3:54 PM

Didn't Joe Biden get more votes than Obama or anyone else in history?
The election was stolen. Accept it. Trump was winning in a landslide before the theft kicked in. Can't imagine leftists have 0 information regarding the fraud.
J6 was warranted, entry to the Capital was not

|

8/9/2022 4:14 PM

For years, I never visited the Non-Moto section. But for the past year or so I stop in daily, just for the entertainment value. Just a simple observation, but the level of outright ignorance never ceases to amaze. Both camps have their zealots, but for the most part, one side seems to have the blindest bunch of crazies. (not saying which side, figure it out for yourself).

Regardless, please continue. I enjoy my daily giggle.

|

8/9/2022 4:16 PM

Fast Forward 270 wrote:

For years, I never visited the Non-Moto section. But for the past year or so I stop in daily, just for the entertainment ...more

Photo
|