Fantasy
233rd
8/9/2022 7:29am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 7:29am
Biden Administration = KGB + Nazis
str8line
8/9/2022 7:31am
Boomslang wrote:
Who you got?

Edit - ya, I'll put 5 bucks on that for some kicks. You good?
Robgvx wrote:
Sure! Just for fun.

Trump won’t win again if he runs.

I’m sure he’ll run because he’ll hope it’ll keep him immune from prosecution.
Yeah, the Trump train has run its course, and it's past time for the Biden train to be put out of commission. Next!
Donkey Kong
8/9/2022 7:33am
Sully wrote:
Fuck that, the IRS needs to be cut by at least 2/3 (if not outright abolished), not doubled.
Billions of dollars in tax fraud goes uncollected every year because the IRS doesn't have the man power to process it. How would the government operate without the IRS? Who would process and collect taxes?
Donkey Kong
8/9/2022 7:34am
KennyT wrote:
Biden Administration = KGB + Nazis
I mean Trump, Flynn and the GOP are the ones with Russian capital not the dems.

The Shop

Donkey Kong
8/9/2022 7:37am
bichwolf wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/09/563272/s1200_Screenshot_20220809_061117.jpg[/img]

700k is only enough for one small unit. An AR is over 1k and ammo is very expensive at the moment. It's hardly anything.
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
8/9/2022 7:37am
Boomslang wrote:
Who you got?

Edit - ya, I'll put 5 bucks on that for some kicks. You good?
Robgvx wrote:
Sure! Just for fun.

Trump won’t win again if he runs.

I’m sure he’ll run because he’ll hope it’ll keep him immune from prosecution.
Im reading Fox new and some Lawyer of Clinton's reckons he could be barred from running again. Ill look for the article now..
Donkey Kong
8/9/2022 7:39am
Sully wrote:
Serious question for you, and the other hardcore Trump haters here; say he is found guilty of something and sentenced to prison...then what? Do you want...
Serious question for you, and the other hardcore Trump haters here; say he is found guilty of something and sentenced to prison...then what? Do you want it to happen just so you can say "I told you so" or "I knew it all along"?
And what if they don't find anything? What will the next witch hunt be? And when will it be enough?

Like Trump or not, the man is 100% correct that America is looking more and more like a Banana Republic every day with shit like this...
Bro he tried to throw a coup and 5 cops died
Gworm
8/9/2022 7:48am
bichwolf wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/09/563272/s1200_Screenshot_20220809_061117.jpg[/img]

700k is only enough for one small unit. An AR is over 1k and ammo is very expensive at the moment. It's hardly anything.
Until they are pointed at you.
Gworm
8/9/2022 7:51am
What a stretch!

If that had been a coup attempt, it would have looked a LOT different.

And the only one that died as a direct result was Ashli Babbit, shot by a COWARDLY capitol policeman.

Gworm
8/9/2022 7:53am
I will say, if you wanted to divide the country in a massive way, you couldn’t do a better job than the Dems are.
bichwolf
8/9/2022 8:01am
Donkey Kong, the fuck you getting your information? The fuck you know about managing the collection of assets from citizens in a fair and equitable manner to run the US?
Maybe we need another gawd damn 70000 pages in the current tax code as well as enforcement?
W2 filings, Venmo, EVERYTHING is going to get ramped up. You make a mistake? Not an excuse. BAM! 40% minimum penalty and interest? Hope you don't get arrested....
Liberals suck the life and joy out of everything
kNewc
8/9/2022 8:02am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 8:03am
bichwolf wrote:
The only thing you have on Trump are mean tweets. The rest has been thrown out and confirmed false. Keep cheering for the pedo's, George Soros...
The only thing you have on Trump are mean tweets. The rest has been thrown out and confirmed false.

Keep cheering for the pedo's, George Soros, the Clinton's, FBI, IRS, Bill fucking Gates, China, another dozen booster shots, Tranny Time with your kids, sex change for minors, tax tax tax, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, NANCY PELOSI AND CHUCH SCHUMER. pitiful fuking bunch
I vote conservative and I have more than a few issues then tweets.

I don't like that we got 2 judges on the supreme court who are voting and motiviated politically instead of by law.

I don't like him not paying taxes and that being seen as a "win" or being "smart" by citizens when that is one of the largest reasons most Americans pay high taxes and live the way we do. (big business need to pay their taxes IMO, just like I do).

I don't like the way he tried to ruin democracy by saying we had an illegitimate voting system. The GOP is still trying to put in people who want to pretty much overturn our elections and voting rights. Extremely dangerous and I wouldn't stand up for either democrat or republicans trying to do this shit. This also includes trying to ruin the USPS right before the election.

I don't like he tried to de-fund Ukraine right before the invasion, pretty much trying to help Russia as much as possible.

But yea dude...the tweets are why everyone is upset.

Here's why I don't like Biden

I don't like the inaction for inflation and COVID. However we are doing better than most of the world.

I don't like how he talks at times. He is known to have a stutter, but damn.

That's about it right now, he's got a few more years to F it up more.

TalinH112
8/9/2022 8:03am
Sully wrote:
Serious question for you, and the other hardcore Trump haters here; say he is found guilty of something and sentenced to prison...then what? Do you want...
Serious question for you, and the other hardcore Trump haters here; say he is found guilty of something and sentenced to prison...then what? Do you want it to happen just so you can say "I told you so" or "I knew it all along"?
And what if they don't find anything? What will the next witch hunt be? And when will it be enough?

Like Trump or not, the man is 100% correct that America is looking more and more like a Banana Republic every day with shit like this...
The only person who died January 6th was shot by a Capitol police officer.
Gworm
8/9/2022 8:16am
kNewc wrote:
I vote conservative and I have more than a few issues then tweets. I don't like that we got 2 judges on the supreme court who...

I don't like that we got 2 judges on the supreme court who are voting and motiviated politically instead of by law.

I don't like him not paying taxes and that being seen as a "win" or being "smart" by citizens when that is one of the largest reasons most Americans pay high taxes and live the way we do. (big business need to pay their taxes IMO, just like I do).

I don't like the way he tried to ruin democracy by saying we had an illegitimate voting system. The GOP is still trying to put in people who want to pretty much overturn our elections and voting rights. Extremely dangerous and I wouldn't stand up for either democrat or republicans trying to do this shit. This also includes trying to ruin the USPS right before the election.

I don't like he tried to de-fund Ukraine right before the invasion, pretty much trying to help Russia as much as possible.

I don't like the inaction for inflation and COVID. However we are doing better than most of the world.

So, for the record, you’re ok with the Afghanistan debacle, double fuel prices, supply chain issues, food shortages, the Biden crime family selling influence, Hunter’s shenanigans, Joe taking showers with his daughter, selling oil from our Strategic Oil Supply to China at all, let alone below market value?

I could go on but my thumbs a getting tired.
kNewc
8/9/2022 8:23am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 8:24am
kNewc wrote:
I vote conservative and I have more than a few issues then tweets. I don't like that we got 2 judges on the supreme court who...

Gworm wrote:
So, for the record, you’re ok with the Afghanistan debacle, double fuel prices, supply chain issues, food shortages, the Biden crime family selling influence, Hunter’s shenanigans...
So, for the record, you’re ok with the Afghanistan debacle, double fuel prices, supply chain issues, food shortages, the Biden crime family selling influence, Hunter’s shenanigans, Joe taking showers with his daughter, selling oil from our Strategic Oil Supply to China at all, let alone below market value?

I started my Biden hate thread at the bottom of my reply above... Did you read my comment or think I'm a Trump/GOP hater because I don't agree with everything? You would probably see we agree on a lot of things.

I am good with leaving Afghanistan as Trump did. Shitty way to do it but we needed that band-aid ripped off.

I said I was not good with the inflation or COVID. However if you look at world news you'll see everyone is having inflation and double gas prices. Biden doesn't control the entire world. But I also believe he didn't do enough initially (like I said).

RCMXracing
8/9/2022 8:32am
Be cool to keep this particular thread on topic, FBI raid of Mar-a-Lago…

Betting dollars to donuts Trump intentionally didn’t comply with returning classified documents, thus resulting in the raid, media frenzy, and now useful rallying cry.
Gworm
8/9/2022 8:36am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 8:39am
Edit: I forgot to quote kNewc

I apologize, I may have read too much into your post.

But by screwing up our energy supply, I think he totally messed with the world oil market. Which also led to the inflation. It isn’t his inaction on inflation, it was his actions that caused it.

I would argue that he was trying to save the democracy from being stolen. There is no way to convince me with all of the anomalies that occurred, the election was legit. We’ll probably just have to disagree on that.

And my thumbs wore out before I even got into the border issue, or the school drag shows, etc.

I just thought that for someone who normally votes conservative, you were giving Joey WAY too much of a pass.

And I’m in one of those moods today.
TalinH112
8/9/2022 8:38am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 9:11am
As President of the United States Trump held the power to declassify any document right up until his last minute in office, I don’t know what they will find but it seems odd that if they suspected him of holding information of a criminal nature they waited a year and a half to go and get it. Seems more likely to me this is related to November’s elections seeing as many Trump backed candidates have won primaries and are polling strongly against their democrat counterparts. They have indicted this man before and impeached him twice all with little to no evidence of any criminal action, this time may be different and I am interested to see how it plays out. This can go one of two ways, they either find something and he ends up in Jail or he is exonerated and wins by a landslide in 2024.
peelout
8/9/2022 8:44am
hopefully Hillary was hiding her emails in Don's safe
M1000
8/9/2022 8:45am
Gworm wrote:
I will say, if you wanted to divide the country in a massive way, you couldn’t do a better job than the Dems are.
This is all part of the plan. We only need to go back 80 years. The same plan was utilized in Germany under Hitler. Attack there opponents and imprisoned. America is not far off here. Here is another great article by Martin Armstrong. Good read. Haters will be haters of Mr. Armstrong., so be it. Recommend reading the article. ✅
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/the-decl…
kNewc
8/9/2022 8:49am
RCMXracing wrote:
Be cool to keep this particular thread on topic, FBI raid of Mar-a-Lago… Betting dollars to donuts Trump intentionally didn’t comply with returning classified documents, thus...
Be cool to keep this particular thread on topic, FBI raid of Mar-a-Lago…

Betting dollars to donuts Trump intentionally didn’t comply with returning classified documents, thus resulting in the raid, media frenzy, and now useful rallying cry.
The national archives (or someone from the FBI?) had already seen the documents at Mar-a-lago a few months ago and requested that the room be secured where those documents are stored. Then the FBI and Secret Service got together and set this date up for a "raid" to collect the documents. I think it's pretty cut and dry and everyone on both sides saw it coming (and it was scheduled, I guarantee the FBI won't go to hands with the Secret Service).

Makes everyone look bad IMO. Biden, Trump, everyone. Trump should have not had the documents. FBI should have collected them via other means. I don't think this thing should have become what it did.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
8/9/2022 8:50am
peelout wrote:
hopefully Hillary was hiding her emails in Don's safe
Right under Hunters laptop
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
8/9/2022 8:50am
Take a breather Gents...things are getting a little hot in here.

RCMXracing
8/9/2022 8:53am
It’s mostly, but not 100% about control of classified documents, it’s the peoples house, the National archives preserve documents. A letter from Kimmy even, “thank you, we’ll take that”.

Would not be a tiny bit surprised if this was planned long long ago when he left office to set up a situation where the FBI comes knocking. It’s clever in its simplicity.

If he simply returned or never took those documents that’s not useful. But a scary big government raid spawned by political enemies, oh dear, I’m being persecuted! Rally the troops!

Remember what Ruby Ridge and Waco spawned? (Those are sideways references, and FBI cluster F’s), but it resulted in the horrific bombing of the OKC branch of the FBI.
TalinH112
8/9/2022 8:54am
bichwolf wrote:

You should re read what you wrote, then ask yourself why the IRS needs weapons at all. 700000 dollars worth of Guns and Ammo is a substantial amount given your figure of 1000 dollars per rifle.
bichwolf
8/9/2022 8:55am
kNewc wrote:

Gworm wrote:
So, for the record, you’re ok with the Afghanistan debacle, double fuel prices, supply chain issues, food shortages, the Biden crime family selling influence, Hunter’s shenanigans...

Exactly.
And BS on the voting R claim.
The election was likely stolen, absolutely riddled with fraud that is undeniable unless you live in Keith Olbermann's basement.
Loam Ranger
Fantasy
3402nd
8/9/2022 8:58am
M1000 wrote:
This is all part of the plan. We only need to go back 80 years. The same plan was utilized in Germany under Hitler. Attack there...
This is all part of the plan. We only need to go back 80 years. The same plan was utilized in Germany under Hitler. Attack there opponents and imprisoned. America is not far off here. Here is another great article by Martin Armstrong. Good read. Haters will be haters of Mr. Armstrong., so be it. Recommend reading the article. ✅
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/the-decl…
Provocative fucking drivel.
bichwolf
8/9/2022 9:01am
KNewc, your anemic criticism of Biden is transparent.
Rip off the Band Aid in Afghanistan...what an incredibly insensitive way to describe what has happened and is happening to our fellow citizens and Afgan allies. Oh yeah, making the Taliban one of the wealthiest military entities in the region as well. Just like Trump would have done it I'm sure...
Loam Ranger
Fantasy
3402nd
8/9/2022 9:05am
bichwolf wrote:
KNewc, your anemic criticism of Biden is transparent. Rip off the Band Aid in Afghanistan...what an incredibly insensitive way to describe what has happened and is...
KNewc, your anemic criticism of Biden is transparent.
Rip off the Band Aid in Afghanistan...what an incredibly insensitive way to describe what has happened and is happening to our fellow citizens and Afgan allies. Oh yeah, making the Taliban one of the wealthiest military entities in the region as well. Just like Trump would have done it I'm sure...
Trump ensured the release of 5000 Taliban prisoners...
Zycki11
8/9/2022 9:22am
So were back to square with people hate Trump and people like Trump

Post a reply to: 45th President Of These United States Home Raided by FBI

The Latest