45th President Of These United States Home Raided by FBI

Zycki11
8/15/2022 3:09pm
Robgvx wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/15/564154/s1200_B1CC59E3_66AF_4718_8D26_892845AEE224.jpg[/img]

Fair and objective
Zycki11
8/15/2022 3:10pm
kNewc wrote:
I edited it. Our economy is clearly not better but I don't put 100% of the blame on Biden. The war caused global inflation everywhere. Are...
I edited it. Our economy is clearly not better but I don't put 100% of the blame on Biden. The war caused global inflation everywhere. Are things better all together? No, but I think we'll get there (not specifically under or due to Biden).
philG wrote:
With Trump in the White House , there is no war in Ukraine.

early wrote:
You guys keep going back to the same well. No wonder you think things are doing great.
lappedrider
8/15/2022 3:10pm
What amazing to me is with all of the lessons learned from Roy Cohn, so many people fall for the theatrics of Roy Cohn Jr.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
8/15/2022 3:20pm
With President Trump in the White House there were no wars. It’s called respect. Nobody respects the wandering puppet. It is this way all over the world where the chant “fuck Joe Biden” echos across arenas world wide. Invading Ukraine was Putins way of chanting “fuck Joe Biden”

Having a man/woman in the WH that has ZERO respect from anyone is very dangerous. It cost has cost hundreds of thousands of lives

The Shop

early
Fantasy
2231st
8/15/2022 3:30pm
philG wrote:
With Trump in the White House , there is no war in Ukraine.

early wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
You guys keep going back to the same well. No wonder you think things are doing great.
The well of reminding you that trump said putin was a genius for declaring Ukraine independent and invading the country?
Zycki11
8/15/2022 3:35pm
early wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
early wrote:
The well of reminding you that trump said putin was a genius for declaring Ukraine independent and invading the country?
The well that doesn’t allow you to see objectively. Your posting left biased media pieces like they are facts. Putin is a genius, and to think anything less of him is undervaluing your enemy. Ukraine started developing nuclear technology backed by the U.S. when we signed a deal with Russia that Ukraine could not do so. Then Putin said if this did not end that he would attack Ukraine, now the US is arming ukraine and spending billions so they can get into nato. This all was pushed by Biden’s administration. I really wish some of you would do some actual research
philG
8/15/2022 3:42pm
Robgvx wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/15/564154/s1200_B1CC59E3_66AF_4718_8D26_892845AEE224.jpg[/img]

Well that must be true if Occupy Democrats say so,

You know the judge worked for Epstein right ?

'Sign this , else the pictures come out'

philG
8/15/2022 3:44pm
Zycki11 wrote:
The well that doesn’t allow you to see objectively. Your posting left biased media pieces like they are facts. Putin is a genius, and to think...
The well that doesn’t allow you to see objectively. Your posting left biased media pieces like they are facts. Putin is a genius, and to think anything less of him is undervaluing your enemy. Ukraine started developing nuclear technology backed by the U.S. when we signed a deal with Russia that Ukraine could not do so. Then Putin said if this did not end that he would attack Ukraine, now the US is arming ukraine and spending billions so they can get into nato. This all was pushed by Biden’s administration. I really wish some of you would do some actual research
But it doesnt say that on MSNBC so it cant be true.
TeamGreen
8/15/2022 4:18pm
KennyT wrote:
With President Trump in the White House there were no wars. It’s called respect. Nobody respects the wandering puppet. It is this way all over the...
With President Trump in the White House there were no wars. It’s called respect. Nobody respects the wandering puppet. It is this way all over the world where the chant “fuck Joe Biden” echos across arenas world wide. Invading Ukraine was Putins way of chanting “fuck Joe Biden”

Having a man/woman in the WH that has ZERO respect from anyone is very dangerous. It cost has cost hundreds of thousands of lives
This is A FACT.

But, these guys elected a Brain Dead Swamp Rat & he’s done everything from let Vlad roll into Democracies in European to letting MILLIONS walk into the United States to shitting on The Economy, The Energy Sector and The Middle Class…

And…yet…they come in here and go,”What about Trump?!”

Bwahahahahahahaaa

My ABSOLUTE favorite “Look at what they’ve done” this month?

The Inflation Reduction Act…

Where-by they ADD 87,000 IRS peeps…
Spend STUPID Money on their Green BS in the name of Liberal Posterity…
DO NOTHING TO CURB INFLATION…
And allllll sorts of crap that they know all too well is just “More Big Government”.

It all lacks intellectual honesty and they’re paving their own “Road of Shit” just like they did when they elected this idiot they claim is “So much better than Trump!”

So, let’s look at all their great progress…again…

War in Ukraine…plus a really nasty impending War coming from China.
Invasion at the southern border.
So many left behind or dead or tortured in AFG.
Economy? (Remember Jimmy Carter? Biden’s worse, because, he actually lies about it…and the minims believe it)
Energy? Bwahahahahahahaaa
The value of a dollar?
The security of our over-seas bases, forces and deployed fleets?
How about our Force Readiness under this idiot?!

Hey, Liberals? Thanks for being so informed and on top of things.

See you in November.
early
Fantasy
2231st
8/15/2022 4:30pm
Zycki11 wrote:
The well that doesn’t allow you to see objectively. Your posting left biased media pieces like they are facts. Putin is a genius, and to think...
Do you think the borders of Ukraine before March of this year should be restored?
swordfish
8/15/2022 4:40pm
KennyT wrote:
With President Trump in the White House there were no wars. It’s called respect. Nobody respects the wandering puppet. It is this way all over the...

TeamGreen wrote:
This is A FACT. But, these guys elected a Brain Dead Swamp Rat & he’s done everything from let Vlad roll into Democracies in European to...
This is A FACT.

But, these guys elected a Brain Dead Swamp Rat & he’s done everything from let Vlad roll into Democracies in European to letting MILLIONS walk into the United States to shitting on The Economy, The Energy Sector and The Middle Class…

Bwahahahahahahaaa

And allllll sorts of crap that they know all too well is just “More Big Government”.

It all lacks intellectual honesty and they’re paving their own “Road of Shit” just like they did when they elected this idiot they claim is “So much better than Trump!”

Economy? (Remember Jimmy Carter? Biden’s worse, because, he actually lies about it…and the minims believe it)
The value of a dollar?

See you in November.
Let’s hope none of that shit you been sending Zelenskyy ends up hurting Americans after it’s sold on the black market.
swordfish
8/15/2022 4:41pm Edited Date/Time 8/15/2022 4:44pm

Except for the ones in Miami. I love Miami.

Americas favourite new ally.
TeamGreen
8/15/2022 5:38pm
KennyT wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:
This is A FACT. But, these guys elected a Brain Dead Swamp Rat & he’s done everything from let Vlad roll into Democracies in European to...
This is A FACT.

Bwahahahahahahaaa

The value of a dollar?

See you in November.
swordfish wrote:
Let’s hope none of that shit you been sending Zelenskyy ends up hurting Americans after it’s sold on the black market.
I’m not “all about” all things Z’man; but,I’m not a 4-Chan sucker and I’ve -personally- been up against those Russian fucks in my lifetime. Even got to count their missiles and warheads as part of my job…

They are lying fucks… as they’re no where near as formidable as the narrative following scared little bitches WANT to believe; hence, my contempt for the weak pussies that’re hiding in their closets (no sexuality or lifestyle criticism implied/not that there’s anything wrong with that).

Therefore, I actually know that this Ukrainian problem requires MDR.

MDR? Don’t ask. You already know the answer. It involves the letter “Z” being kept in the reticle…

“Fox, Fox, FOX!”
swordfish
8/15/2022 6:04pm
TeamGreen wrote:
This is A FACT.

Bwahahahahahahaaa

The value of a dollar?

See you in November.
swordfish wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
I’m not “all about” all things Z’man; but,I’m not a 4-Chan sucker and I’ve -personally- been up against those Russian fucks in my lifetime. Even got...
I’m not “all about” all things Z’man; but,I’m not a 4-Chan sucker and I’ve -personally- been up against those Russian fucks in my lifetime. Even got to count their missiles and warheads as part of my job…

They are lying fucks… as they’re no where near as formidable as the narrative following scared little bitches WANT to believe; hence, my contempt for the weak pussies that’re hiding in their closets (no sexuality or lifestyle criticism implied/not that there’s anything wrong with that).

MDR? Don’t ask. You already know the answer. It involves the letter “Z” being kept in the reticle…

“Fox, Fox, FOX!”
They’re all lying fucks Manny.
str8line
8/15/2022 6:08pm
swordfish wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
I’m not “all about” all things Z’man; but,I’m not a 4-Chan sucker and I’ve -personally- been up against those Russian fucks in my lifetime. Even got...

“Fox, Fox, FOX!”
swordfish wrote:

You guys want a room?
TeamGreen
8/15/2022 6:16pm
TeamGreen wrote:

“Fox, Fox, FOX!”
swordfish wrote:
str8line wrote:

You guys want a room?
1st we’ll have to establish how we “identify” & then we’ll have to make allllllllllll sorts of declarative opening statements…

Just like the intellectually astounding Vice President & her Woke Folk do.
swordfish
8/15/2022 6:18pm
swordfish wrote:
str8line wrote:

You guys want a room?
TeamGreen wrote:
1st we’ll have to establish how we “identify” & then we’ll have to make allllllllllll sorts of declarative opening statements… Just like the intellectually astounding Vice...
1st we’ll have to establish how we “identify” & then we’ll have to make allllllllllll sorts of declarative opening statements…

😂
BMSOBx2
8/15/2022 6:29pm
swordfish wrote:
str8line wrote:

You guys want a room?
TeamGreen wrote:
1st we’ll have to establish how we “identify” & then we’ll have to make allllllllllll sorts of declarative opening statements… Just like the intellectually astounding Vice...

Then the circle jerk can begin.. oh wait it already has. My bad.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
8/15/2022 6:51pm
swordfish wrote:
str8line wrote:

You guys want a room?
TeamGreen wrote:

Become homeless in Los Angeles and you can get free luxury hotel rooms 👍
PNWMXer
8/15/2022 6:58pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
You see that's where many of you get it wrong. It's not personal. I don't need to say I told you so or I knew it...
You see that's where many of you get it wrong. It's not personal. I don't need to say I told you so or I knew it all along I'm not looking to point fingers. Trump is finally held responsible for things that he's done and you guys act like somebody slapped your mother. If he is found guilty and sentenced to prison Justice will have been served. He has spent his entire life using his money and position to flaunt the law as if the courts and Constitution of this country don't apply to him. As much as you guys whine about the elites and how they use their money and power to tilt the scales to get what they want I'm curious how you justify him. If they don't find anything you'll have to invent something in order to keep claiming how unfairly persecuted he is. It will truly be a Banana Republic if he and people like him ,Bannon ,Navarro, Manafort, Guliani, Flynn etc. are allowed to prevail. Truth, Justice and the American way are never more important than they are right now. Justice matters. Ask Alex Jones.
Sully wrote:
I don't care for your smug tone, but fair enough. My next question would be; why are you not equally as vocal about getting Nancy Pelosi...
I don't care for your smug tone, but fair enough. My next question would be; why are you not equally as vocal about getting Nancy Pelosi and her husband locked up for insider trading? Or how about Hillary Clinton for the 33,000 emails she deleted on the server in her bathroom? Where's the outrage over Bill Clinton being on the Lolita Express manifest 26 times without Secret Service agents?

If it's about justice and not personal feelings, then all of these things should piss you off just as much as Trump does. But it seems every time someone here brings any of those people up you just scream Trump! again
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Your whataboutism aside who says I'm not pissed off about those things? Who says the law shouldn't be applied equally across the board for everybody "regardless"...
Your whataboutism aside who says I'm not pissed off about those things? Who says the law shouldn't be applied equally across the board for everybody "regardless" of who they are? Biggest difference between Trump and them is they didn't try to Incite a riot, overthrow the government, trample the Constitution, prevent the peaceful transition of power and install themselves unlawfully as president of the United States after having lost the election. Clinton was impeached for having a blowjob. Big difference... HUGE
Clinton was impeached for lying under oath.
str8line
8/15/2022 7:45pm
str8line wrote:

You guys want a room?
TeamGreen wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:
Lol. About as circle-jerky as it gets in here. The fever of the moment has them all riled up.
TeamGreen
8/15/2022 7:45pm
str8line wrote:

You guys want a room?
TeamGreen wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:
You...telling the rest of us...about...

The Circle Jerk?

Bwaaahaaahaaaahaaaaaa

You're just like your guy Fetterman...

Too Woke.
Too Lost.

Dude, go for a ride.
str8line
8/15/2022 7:48pm
Sully wrote:
I don't care for your smug tone, but fair enough. My next question would be; why are you not equally as vocal about getting Nancy Pelosi...
I don't care for your smug tone, but fair enough. My next question would be; why are you not equally as vocal about getting Nancy Pelosi and her husband locked up for insider trading? Or how about Hillary Clinton for the 33,000 emails she deleted on the server in her bathroom? Where's the outrage over Bill Clinton being on the Lolita Express manifest 26 times without Secret Service agents?

If it's about justice and not personal feelings, then all of these things should piss you off just as much as Trump does. But it seems every time someone here brings any of those people up you just scream Trump! again
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Your whataboutism aside who says I'm not pissed off about those things? Who says the law shouldn't be applied equally across the board for everybody "regardless"...
Your whataboutism aside who says I'm not pissed off about those things? Who says the law shouldn't be applied equally across the board for everybody "regardless" of who they are? Biggest difference between Trump and them is they didn't try to Incite a riot, overthrow the government, trample the Constitution, prevent the peaceful transition of power and install themselves unlawfully as president of the United States after having lost the election. Clinton was impeached for having a blowjob. Big difference... HUGE
PNWMXer wrote:
Clinton cheating on Hitlery in the oval office and his ensuing denial/defense will never be topped. Trump's "grab em by the pussy" is a close second.
borg
8/15/2022 7:50pm
Sully wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:
PNWMXer wrote:
I was a big Clinton hater at the time. Wanted him impeached so bad, I was glued to C-SPAN for weeks. Looking back from now, it was a really bad mistake to go through with it. That is what spawned the Dem retaliation. They talked about impeaching Bush but could never pull it together. With Trump, the hatred was palpable. Not because of his politics, but because he took their tactics and turned it right back on them. They hated him for that. In fact, it's the only thing I liked about Trump. Dishing it back out to the goddam Democrats made their heads explode.
So he was going to be targeted no matter what. That's where we are today. They see this as another political opportunity. Nothing more.
I have completely abandoned any notions that the justice dept. of any administration is acting on altruism.

Hatfield and McCoys. Get used to it . Retribution will be forthcoming.
Robgvx
8/16/2022 12:35am
philG wrote:
Because he feared Trump, and they had a mutual respect. Putin invaded Ukraine to try and flush out all the Biden money takers setting up shop...
Because he feared Trump, and they had a mutual respect.

Putin invaded Ukraine to try and flush out all the Biden money takers setting up shop, on their borders, like the weapons labs and all the other stuff that ' wasnt there' that actually is.... everyone there is on the take, and the US is embezzling money left and right there, that isnt opinion, thats fact , although the documentaries into it have been scrubbed on re-edited.. CBS did one in 2014 i think.

Biden is a puppet, his masters pulling the strings are manufacturing all the 'problems' we currently have, and if you cant see or understand that , or at least consider it a possibility , then you are accepting that all the problems we have , are just 'happening'.

If i am wrong , then everything should be fine , right .

But as DV says ' what if you are wrong' .

With Trump you had a booming economy , no wars, a border being strengthened, a manufacturing sector that was properly on the up, and on the other side , you had a media that was 24/7 after him from the second he won (remember Killary's face when she lost, cos their cheat algorithm maxxed out) all sort of investigations, and not a single conviction .

And on the flip side , there is Democrat collusion at the highest level, for all the 'Russia Hoax' stuff, which was known to be bollocks before it was even released ... it smacks of a repeat of the 'Dirty Dossier' that started the invasion of Irag, which was also false, and known to be.

This isnt Republican V Democrat, its People V Elite's, and hard as that may be to swallow , show me a shred of evidence that says otherwise.

As always , follow the money , Soros, Gates , Zuckerberg, and all the others using them as a front.

Pretend there are 20 people trying to ruin the world, and look at what they would be doing . Now tell me it isnt,, or at least on the way to.

WEF is an unelected group trying to restrict the population by any means possible, and they dont even try to hide it.

But if i am wrong,its all fine, things have never been better .

You lost me at the first paragraph.
philG
8/16/2022 1:02am
philG wrote:
Because he feared Trump, and they had a mutual respect. Putin invaded Ukraine to try and flush out all the Biden money takers setting up shop...
Because he feared Trump, and they had a mutual respect.

Putin invaded Ukraine to try and flush out all the Biden money takers setting up shop, on their borders, like the weapons labs and all the other stuff that ' wasnt there' that actually is.... everyone there is on the take, and the US is embezzling money left and right there, that isnt opinion, thats fact , although the documentaries into it have been scrubbed on re-edited.. CBS did one in 2014 i think.

Biden is a puppet, his masters pulling the strings are manufacturing all the 'problems' we currently have, and if you cant see or understand that , or at least consider it a possibility , then you are accepting that all the problems we have , are just 'happening'.

If i am wrong , then everything should be fine , right .

But as DV says ' what if you are wrong' .

With Trump you had a booming economy , no wars, a border being strengthened, a manufacturing sector that was properly on the up, and on the other side , you had a media that was 24/7 after him from the second he won (remember Killary's face when she lost, cos their cheat algorithm maxxed out) all sort of investigations, and not a single conviction .

And on the flip side , there is Democrat collusion at the highest level, for all the 'Russia Hoax' stuff, which was known to be bollocks before it was even released ... it smacks of a repeat of the 'Dirty Dossier' that started the invasion of Irag, which was also false, and known to be.

This isnt Republican V Democrat, its People V Elite's, and hard as that may be to swallow , show me a shred of evidence that says otherwise.

As always , follow the money , Soros, Gates , Zuckerberg, and all the others using them as a front.

Pretend there are 20 people trying to ruin the world, and look at what they would be doing . Now tell me it isnt,, or at least on the way to.

WEF is an unelected group trying to restrict the population by any means possible, and they dont even try to hide it.

But if i am wrong,its all fine, things have never been better .

Robgvx wrote:
You lost me at the first paragraph.
Well i guess you arent following the money.

Well not on this occasion.
wix
8/16/2022 4:15am
KennyT wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:
This is A FACT.

Bwahahahahahahaaa

The value of a dollar?

See you in November.
I find it hilarious that any American can be mad about Russia invading a sovereign country. Just how many countries have you lot invaded in this century alone?
Gworm
8/16/2022 6:03am
wix wrote:
I find it hilarious that any American can be mad about Russia invading a sovereign country. Just how many countries have you lot invaded in this...
I find it hilarious that any American can be mad about Russia invading a sovereign country. Just how many countries have you lot invaded in this century alone?
How many?
Zycki11
8/16/2022 10:32am
Zycki11 wrote:
early wrote:
Do you think the borders of Ukraine before March of this year should be restored?
That is not mine, or in my opinion americas decision to make. If you have a large country like Russia and you back channel a way to piss it off. They got caught, plane and simple

Post a reply to: 45th President Of These United States Home Raided by FBI

The Latest