45th President Of These United States Home Raided by FBI

APLMAN99
8/8/2022 8:13pm
It was a perfect raid. People are…they’re saying that it may have been the most perfect raid ever. The number of agents, they’re saying that it may be the most agents in history involved in this raid. I don’t know, but that’s what they’re saying. So it was a perfect raid and the largest agent attendance in our country’s history, and Stephen Douglass may have been part of such a great raid because I’m hearing that he’s doing great things right now.
8/8/2022 8:15pm
IRS has been massively understaffed for decades. The expansion has been long over due
So you think more people should be audited?
8/8/2022 8:16pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
It was a perfect raid. People are…they’re saying that it may have been the most perfect raid ever. The number of agents, they’re saying that it...
It was a perfect raid. People are…they’re saying that it may have been the most perfect raid ever. The number of agents, they’re saying that it may be the most agents in history involved in this raid. I don’t know, but that’s what they’re saying. So it was a perfect raid and the largest agent attendance in our country’s history, and Stephen Douglass may have been part of such a great raid because I’m hearing that he’s doing great things right now.
I normally downvote you for the record.
8/8/2022 8:17pm
str8line wrote:
Which of the myriad investigations will put Trump in prison? Will he get multiple convictions? What will Trumptards do without their Trump rallies? How will Trump...
Which of the myriad investigations will put Trump in prison? Will he get multiple convictions? What will Trumptards do without their Trump rallies? How will Trump survive without the adulation he lives for? Will the Secret Service have adjoining cells? Will he have a TV in his cell to watch Fox and Friends? Are there pussy's to grab in prison? So many unanswered questions. Pray for Trump.
Sully wrote:
Serious question for you, and the other hardcore Trump haters here; say he is found guilty of something and sentenced to prison...then what? Do you want...
Serious question for you, and the other hardcore Trump haters here; say he is found guilty of something and sentenced to prison...then what? Do you want it to happen just so you can say "I told you so" or "I knew it all along"?
And what if they don't find anything? What will the next witch hunt be? And when will it be enough?

Like Trump or not, the man is 100% correct that America is looking more and more like a Banana Republic every day with shit like this...
And the real story is that they continue to steal 50% of everybody's earned income through various taxes, but we will get to that later.

The Shop

Chance1216
8/8/2022 8:17pm
Sully wrote:
Fuck that, the IRS needs to be cut by at least 2/3 (if not outright abolished), not doubled.
Defund the IRS!!
APLMAN99
8/8/2022 8:19pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
It was a perfect raid. People are…they’re saying that it may have been the most perfect raid ever. The number of agents, they’re saying that it...
I normally downvote you for the record.
I think that’s what is called an ‘open secret’……!
str8line
8/8/2022 8:23pm
str8line wrote:
Which of the myriad investigations will put Trump in prison? Will he get multiple convictions? What will Trumptards do without their Trump rallies? How will Trump...
Which of the myriad investigations will put Trump in prison? Will he get multiple convictions? What will Trumptards do without their Trump rallies? How will Trump survive without the adulation he lives for? Will the Secret Service have adjoining cells? Will he have a TV in his cell to watch Fox and Friends? Are there pussy's to grab in prison? So many unanswered questions. Pray for Trump.
Sully wrote:
Serious question for you, and the other hardcore Trump haters here; say he is found guilty of something and sentenced to prison...then what? Do you want...
Serious question for you, and the other hardcore Trump haters here; say he is found guilty of something and sentenced to prison...then what? Do you want it to happen just so you can say "I told you so" or "I knew it all along"?
And what if they don't find anything? What will the next witch hunt be? And when will it be enough?

Like Trump or not, the man is 100% correct that America is looking more and more like a Banana Republic every day with shit like this...
I yearn for the days when we didn't look like a banana republic; you know, days like Jan. 6. I wish we could have days like that every day.
str8line
8/8/2022 8:24pm Edited Date/Time 8/8/2022 8:28pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
LOL. Nice.

It was a big, beautiful raid.
McG194
8/8/2022 8:42pm
I really would like to know what goes through some of your minds. Do you just ignore that the DOJ is being weaponized? Don't you think that it could also be weaponized against your side? Do you pretend it doesn't happen? Do you pretend the IRS didn't admit to targeting conservative organizations?

Trump has been investigated and impeached more than any president in history and they have come up with nothing except fake accusations, what would be the outcome if they did that with Biden?
early
Fantasy
2139th
8/8/2022 8:43pm
He should have just complied with law enforcement.
str8line
8/8/2022 8:45pm
McG194 wrote:
I really would like to know what goes through some of your minds. Do you just ignore that the DOJ is being weaponized? Don't you think...
I really would like to know what goes through some of your minds. Do you just ignore that the DOJ is being weaponized? Don't you think that it could also be weaponized against your side? Do you pretend it doesn't happen? Do you pretend the IRS didn't admit to targeting conservative organizations?

Trump has been investigated and impeached more than any president in history and they have come up with nothing except fake accusations, what would be the outcome if they did that with Biden?
They should do it with Biden, at least his son. I'm all for it.
mvd61
8/8/2022 8:58pm
We're seeing the beginnings of 3rd world Gestapo state. Just look at how they're ramping up the IRS with billions of dollars, over 250,000 fully automatic...
We're seeing the beginnings of 3rd world Gestapo state.
Just look at how they're ramping up the IRS with billions of dollars, over 250,000 fully automatic weapons and millions of rounds of ammo.

This is pure political bullshit.

And yet the clintons, biden, and pelosi, corrupt crime families keep on raping the citizens of this nation.
IRS has been massively understaffed for decades. The expansion has been long over due
And yet they brought in the most in taxes some how last year. Abolish these paycheck stealing jackasses. It’s painfully clear that the government fucks away every penny. Mainly back into their own pockets.
M1000
8/8/2022 9:00pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Martin Armstrong creator of Armstrong economics.com which your article is linked to is a self-taught American economic forecaster and convicted felon who spent 11 years in...
Martin Armstrong creator of Armstrong economics.com which your article is linked to is a self-taught American economic forecaster and convicted felon who spent 11 years in jail for cheating investors out of $700 million dollars and hiding $15 million in assets from regulators. Democrats have crossed the line? Look to your quoted sources for examples of that. This man has a serious ax to grind with the FBI and the Department of Justice. I'm sure it's nothing personal though.
Lol. You following the establishment agenda of course, you trust everything Wikipedia states. Most of the negative comments from Wikipedia come from Washington itself. He is against political BS harvesting in Washington. Martin Armstrong worked for Margaret Thatcher in 80’s, 90’s. During her reign of England. Martin was number one hedge fund manager in world 1990. He was sent to prison without any charges. Spent 9 years in prison with two failed attempts to murder him. The Supreme Court found nothing wrong with Martin Armstrong, released him. Too this day, there have been no charges against hi. He was held by the American government, for not selling them his “Socrates Forecasting program”. This program he devised, views money transactions throughout the world, how capital flows. Attacking countries move money out of there country prior to the attack, before there money 💰 devalues. A,Erica wanted this technology. Martin refused. Went to jail. No he is the best. Predicted the 1987 stock market crash, Russian crash, Trump election win, and cheating by the democrats, media, the swamp to steal the Trump victory. Predicts Democrats will cheat again in the midterms. Civil War is coming, another prediction, likely will surface. Maybe you should study this man, learn about history of America, the world, how Capitol flows.
BMSOBx2
8/8/2022 9:19pm Edited Date/Time 8/8/2022 9:27pm
str8line wrote:
Sully wrote:

You see that's where many of you get it wrong. It's not personal. I don't need to say I told you so or I knew it all along I'm not looking to point fingers. Trump is finally held responsible for things that he's done and you guys act like somebody slapped your mother. If he is found guilty and sentenced to prison Justice will have been served. He has spent his entire life using his money and position to flaunt the law as if the courts and Constitution of this country don't apply to him. As much as you guys whine about the elites and how they use their money and power to tilt the scales to get what they want I'm curious how you justify him. If they don't find anything you'll have to invent something in order to keep claiming how unfairly persecuted he is. It will truly be a Banana Republic if he and people like him ,Bannon ,Navarro, Manafort, Guliani, Flynn etc. are allowed to prevail. Truth, Justice and the American way are never more important than they are right now. Justice matters. Ask Alex Jones.
str8line
8/8/2022 9:23pm
The "lock her up" chant Trump used to lead so giddily is coming around like a monster great white right about now.
BMSOBx2
8/8/2022 9:35pm Edited Date/Time 8/8/2022 11:15pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Martin Armstrong creator of Armstrong economics.com which your article is linked to is a self-taught American economic forecaster and convicted felon who spent 11 years in...
Martin Armstrong creator of Armstrong economics.com which your article is linked to is a self-taught American economic forecaster and convicted felon who spent 11 years in jail for cheating investors out of $700 million dollars and hiding $15 million in assets from regulators. Democrats have crossed the line? Look to your quoted sources for examples of that. This man has a serious ax to grind with the FBI and the Department of Justice. I'm sure it's nothing personal though.
M1000 wrote:
Lol. You following the establishment agenda of course, you trust everything Wikipedia states. Most of the negative comments from Wikipedia come from Washington itself. He is...
Lol. You following the establishment agenda of course, you trust everything Wikipedia states. Most of the negative comments from Wikipedia come from Washington itself. He is against political BS harvesting in Washington. Martin Armstrong worked for Margaret Thatcher in 80’s, 90’s. During her reign of England. Martin was number one hedge fund manager in world 1990. He was sent to prison without any charges. Spent 9 years in prison with two failed attempts to murder him. The Supreme Court found nothing wrong with Martin Armstrong, released him. Too this day, there have been no charges against hi. He was held by the American government, for not selling them his “Socrates Forecasting program”. This program he devised, views money transactions throughout the world, how capital flows. Attacking countries move money out of there country prior to the attack, before there money 💰 devalues. A,Erica wanted this technology. Martin refused. Went to jail. No he is the best. Predicted the 1987 stock market crash, Russian crash, Trump election win, and cheating by the democrats, media, the swamp to steal the Trump victory. Predicts Democrats will cheat again in the midterms. Civil War is coming, another prediction, likely will surface. Maybe you should study this man, learn about history of America, the world, how Capitol flows.
So you're saying I should study a crook to find out how America works? That's just sad. You forgot the good part about where he stole $700 million dollars and hid 15 million more in assets. He's the best all right and he's not a crook. Okaaaay, If you buy that here's one for you. The checks in the mail.
Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
8/8/2022 9:49pm
ToolMaker wrote:
Banana republic
No bud, Amercian politics must find its own name.

The Banana Republic has been coined for South Africa a long time ago.
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
8/8/2022 10:13pm
This is something you’d expect in a 3rd world shithole, coming from the radical left occupiers in the nations capital it does not surprise me. Keep poking the bear and see how it works out.
Sully
8/8/2022 10:45pm
str8line wrote:
Sully wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:
You see that's where many of you get it wrong. It's not personal. I don't need to say I told you so or I knew it...
You see that's where many of you get it wrong. It's not personal. I don't need to say I told you so or I knew it all along I'm not looking to point fingers. Trump is finally held responsible for things that he's done and you guys act like somebody slapped your mother. If he is found guilty and sentenced to prison Justice will have been served. He has spent his entire life using his money and position to flaunt the law as if the courts and Constitution of this country don't apply to him. As much as you guys whine about the elites and how they use their money and power to tilt the scales to get what they want I'm curious how you justify him. If they don't find anything you'll have to invent something in order to keep claiming how unfairly persecuted he is. It will truly be a Banana Republic if he and people like him ,Bannon ,Navarro, Manafort, Guliani, Flynn etc. are allowed to prevail. Truth, Justice and the American way are never more important than they are right now. Justice matters. Ask Alex Jones.
I don't care for your smug tone, but fair enough. My next question would be; why are you not equally as vocal about getting Nancy Pelosi and her husband locked up for insider trading? Or how about Hillary Clinton for the 33,000 emails she deleted on the server in her bathroom? Where's the outrage over Bill Clinton being on the Lolita Express manifest 26 times without Secret Service agents?

If it's about justice and not personal feelings, then all of these things should piss you off just as much as Trump does. But it seems every time someone here brings any of those people up you just scream Trump! again
8/8/2022 11:15pm
They're scared shit less because they know their losing their influence and power over the NPC's. They need to do whatever it takes to disqualify him from being able to run again because at this rate he'll win. The best thing that could happen would be for him not able to run again. Desantis is smarter and has more backbone to stand up to the woke mob and media.

BMSOBx2
8/8/2022 11:29pm Edited Date/Time 8/8/2022 11:33pm
Sully wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:
You see that's where many of you get it wrong. It's not personal. I don't need to say I told you so or I knew it...
Sully wrote:
I don't care for your smug tone, but fair enough. My next question would be; why are you not equally as vocal about getting Nancy Pelosi...
I don't care for your smug tone, but fair enough. My next question would be; why are you not equally as vocal about getting Nancy Pelosi and her husband locked up for insider trading? Or how about Hillary Clinton for the 33,000 emails she deleted on the server in her bathroom? Where's the outrage over Bill Clinton being on the Lolita Express manifest 26 times without Secret Service agents?

If it's about justice and not personal feelings, then all of these things should piss you off just as much as Trump does. But it seems every time someone here brings any of those people up you just scream Trump! again
Your whataboutism aside who says I'm not pissed off about those things? Who says the law shouldn't be applied equally across the board for everybody "regardless" of who they are? Biggest difference between Trump and them is they didn't try to Incite a riot, overthrow the government, trample the Constitution, prevent the peaceful transition of power and install themselves unlawfully as president of the United States after having lost the election. Clinton was impeached for having a blowjob. Big difference... HUGE
8/8/2022 11:29pm
rosebud441 wrote:
Jesus F'ing Christ,,, What took so long?

I think they were pretty busy tracking down Ashley Biden's diary from some journalists who received it. Had to make sure nobody found out about all those creepy showers and and unauthorized fondling Joe was performing on her at such a young age.
Robgvx
8/9/2022 12:06am
Wasn’t the FBI director hand-picked by Trump?
Joey_Bridges
8/9/2022 2:47am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 2:48am
You just know that frigid hag, liz cheney rubbed one off last night.
Much like one individual here as well.

But hey, keep dreaming about that perp walk.
And don't get that stuff in your eye.
You'll go blind.
Or blinder as the case may be.
swordfish
8/9/2022 3:42am
M1000 wrote:
You bet. Exactly that a Banana Republic. Democrats have crossed the line. I expect civility amongst all to end.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/fbi-raid… Sad
BMSOBx2 wrote:
str8line wrote:
Yeah, so he spent 11 years in prison for stealing $700,000,000 from investors. What about civility?! Those dems have crossed the line! If only Trump could...
Yeah, so he spent 11 years in prison for stealing $700,000,000 from investors. What about civility?! Those dems have crossed the line! If only Trump could bring us back to civility.
You’re starting to resemble Engine Ice Dave.
That’s not a compliment.
JustMX
8/9/2022 3:50am
i don't believe the intention is to put trump in prison.

they fear that would have extreme consequences by the die-hard trumpers.

the true intention in all of this is simply to get a felony conviction to prevent him from running for president again.

if they had found a dead body in his safe. they would plead it out for a conviction for abuse of a corpse.
Joey_Bridges
8/9/2022 3:55am
^^^^
In other words, they're (liz cheney and co.) just continuing to throw something, anything, at the wall to see of it sticks.
Now they're just having someone else doing the tossing.

Merely a political version of claiming Deegan's bike.
Except they're using our money.
TalinH112
8/9/2022 4:40am
APLMAN99 wrote:
I don’t usually agree with you and I’m a YUGE Trump fan but this shit made me laugh when I read it.
Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
8/9/2022 4:40am
Trump may not be ideal but he will run again and will win.

Post a reply to: 45th President Of These United States Home Raided by FBI

The Latest