45th President Of These United States Home Raided by FBI

TalinH112
8/10/2022 3:57am
SCR wrote:
Trump has been under attack 24/7 for over 6 years. Starting with the Republican party bosses in the primary. The Obama administration, DOJ, and FBI spying...
Trump has been under attack 24/7 for over 6 years. Starting with the Republican party bosses in the primary.
The Obama administration, DOJ, and FBI spying.

10,000 investigative journalist with 10,000 accusations of crimes 24/7 from the media.

Russia collusion, election interference, violent left wing protests after the election.
Congress members and media stiring it all with claims he's not a legitimate president.

2 year investigation into Russia collusion election interference. Investigation desperately looking for a crime.

Impeachment 1. For obstruction of congress and abuse of power.

New york ag investigation into taxes. Looking for a crime.

Manhattan DA investigation into taxes, businesses. Looking for a crime.

2nd impeachment inciting an insurrection.

January 6th committee. Looking for a crime.

Through all this and much, much more he showed up for work everyday for better or worse.
If Trump is the biggest, most corrupt criminal, threat to democracy and tried to destroy everything and break every law in the book. Why has he not been convicted yet ?
Is he a mastermind that has outsmarted the entire federal govt and multiple state ag?
Is congress, fbi, and DOJ that incompetent?
Is Trump an innocent man and this is the biggest injustice against any politician in history.

Maybe he will get convicted and go down big time. Maybe they just need to disqualify him from running in 2024.

In the meantime Rome is burning and the only answer congress has is to pass legislation that is equivalent to throwing the rest of the furniture into the fire.

If Trump is the worst, most corrupt, President in history who tried to ruin the country. And the fact that a senile idiot like biden got 81 million votes proves how bad Trump was. Then why are they so fucking scared of this one guy.
This is excellent.
TalinH112
8/10/2022 4:02am
SCR wrote:
Trump has been under attack 24/7 for over 6 years. Starting with the Republican party bosses in the primary. The Obama administration, DOJ, and FBI spying...
Trump has been under attack 24/7 for over 6 years. Starting with the Republican party bosses in the primary.

10,000 investigative journalist with 10,000 accusations of crimes 24/7 from the media.

Russia collusion, election interference, violent left wing protests after the election.
Congress members and media stiring it all with claims he's not a legitimate president.

2 year investigation into Russia collusion election interference. Investigation desperately looking for a crime.

Through all this and much, much more he showed up for work everyday for better or worse.
If Trump is the biggest, most corrupt criminal, threat to democracy and tried to destroy everything and break every law in the book. Why has he not been convicted yet ?
Is he a mastermind that has outsmarted the entire federal govt and multiple state ag?
Is Trump an innocent man and this is the biggest injustice against any politician in history.

Maybe he will get convicted and go down big time. Maybe they just need to disqualify him from running in 2024.

In the meantime Rome is burning and the only answer congress has is to pass legislation that is equivalent to throwing the rest of the furniture into the fire.

If Trump is the worst, most corrupt, President in history who tried to ruin the country. And the fact that a senile idiot like biden got 81 million votes proves how bad Trump was. Then why are they so fucking scared of this one guy.
TalinH112 wrote:
This is excellent.
They are scared because he represents the beginning of the end of their Good Ol’ Boys club. If re-elected and able to finish the job he started, their day in the sun is over.
ns503
8/10/2022 4:14am
The Dems would need to be pretty damned dumb to 'have arranged' for something like this to be done.

It will either result in nothing, which DT will profit from in increased sympathy & support moving forward to 2024, or DT not being able to run in 2024, in which case the Dems would be facing someone else who they would have a much harder time defeating.
swordfish
8/10/2022 4:16am
Our main concern should be the extreme rise in right wing terrorism happening around the country. Asian's in SF and NYC are falling victim to these...
Our main concern should be the extreme rise in right wing terrorism happening around the country. Asian's in SF and NYC are falling victim to these attacks and now you have the Muslim community in New Mexico falling victim to these Magat influenced attacks.

Was probably a Sunni😂

The Shop

JustMX
8/10/2022 4:45am
TeamGreen wrote:
We now call it Long Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Grinning
BMSOBx2 wrote:
I thought you said you were out. How can we miss you if you won't go away?Cool
TeamGreen wrote:
Huh? Where...? What...? Did you cross wires somewhere? Besides, why aren't you commenting on the subject matter? :lol: FYI, when I'm "out"...? I'm out riding. Like...
Huh? Where...? What...? Did you cross wires somewhere?

Besides, why aren't you commenting on the subject matter? Grinning

FYI, when I'm "out"...? I'm out riding.

Like yesterday, 762 miles on the day on my ADV. From Monsoon rain to dust storms...all in the same day. SoCal to PHX for a meeting at 10 am and back home...13.5 hours total and 11.5 of those on the bike. Completely KICKED MY ASS: slept from 9 pm to 8 am.

So, that's what "out" means to me. Cheerful

This Friday I'll be "out"...again. I'll be racing from Vegas to Reno. Sideways
on a klr?

that is impressive
Loam Ranger
Fantasy
3402nd
8/10/2022 4:57am
ns503 wrote:
The Dems would need to be pretty damned dumb to 'have arranged' for something like this to be done. It will either result in nothing, which...
The Dems would need to be pretty damned dumb to 'have arranged' for something like this to be done.

It will either result in nothing, which DT will profit from in increased sympathy & support moving forward to 2024, or DT not being able to run in 2024, in which case the Dems would be facing someone else who they would have a much harder time defeating.
He's already rinsing suckers for cash.

8/10/2022 5:31am
People r a little upset over this. It showed in the polls yesterday. Any candidate that’s Trump endorsed won. Tim Michels of michels pipeline won for governor. His billionaire daddy put him in shipping to hide his dumb azz. I worked there late 80,s to late 90,s. I was in 3 unions they never came close to paying union prevailing wages. Michels paid to b the lead bid winner to build the wall. That’s why he,s Trump endorsed . He probably paid for that too. They stiff ya with a broken back too. Crap scab paying co.
swordfish
8/10/2022 5:31am
swordfish wrote:
Was probably a Sunni😂
bichwolf wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/10/563409/s1200_Screenshot_20220810_072355.jpg[/img]

Boom.
early
Fantasy
2231st
8/10/2022 6:04am
I wonder if the FBI has raided VitalMX non-moto yet?
TalinH112
8/10/2022 6:24am
ns503 wrote:
The Dems would need to be pretty damned dumb to 'have arranged' for something like this to be done. It will either result in nothing, which...

He's already rinsing suckers for cash. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/10/563411/s1200_Screenshot_2022_08_10_at_12.36.14.jpg[/img]

Our boats are tied together Loam, you should want us to right ours as soon as we can. Open that wallet buddy and pay for some freedom. 😂
bichwolf
8/10/2022 6:24am
early wrote:
I wonder if the FBI intimidation tactics are rubbing off on people
early
Fantasy
2231st
8/10/2022 6:43am
early wrote:
bichwolf wrote:
Are you or someone you know feeling intimidated?
Robgvx
8/10/2022 6:47am
He's already rinsing suckers for cash. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/10/563411/s1200_Screenshot_2022_08_10_at_12.36.14.jpg[/img]

I thought he was a gazzilionaire many times over? Why does he beg for money?
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
8/10/2022 7:04am
ns503 wrote:

It has always been about the grift! Send the “billionaire” money! LaughingLaughing
Chance1216
8/10/2022 7:16am
bichwolf wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/10/563419/s1200_Screenshot_20220809_190759.jpg[/img]

Join or, your toddler will be thrown off the balcony.
What would you do?
jjavaman
Fantasy
3765th
8/10/2022 7:23am

Robgvx wrote:
The biggest grifter in history and these fools lap it up.
bichwolf
8/10/2022 7:25am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2022 7:27am
early wrote:
bichwolf wrote:
early wrote:
No, but your comment seemed to be a veiled attempt at threatening others. Why would you wonder if the FBI was targeting fellow moto brethren?
Elliot
8/10/2022 7:31am
bichwolf wrote:
Didn't Joe Biden get more votes than Obama or anyone else in history? The election was stolen. Accept it. Trump was winning in a landslide before...
Didn't Joe Biden get more votes than Obama or anyone else in history?
The election was stolen. Accept it. Trump was winning in a landslide before the theft kicked in. Can't imagine leftists have 0 information regarding the fraud.
J6 was warranted, entry to the Capital was not
Shhh don't say it too loud....they're everywhere.....you know who I mean.....them.....
Robgvx
8/10/2022 7:35am
jjavaman wrote:
The biggest grifter in history and these fools lap it up.
But ‘the left’ “are being lied to”.

I read that here.
early
Fantasy
2231st
8/10/2022 7:39am
bichwolf wrote:
early wrote:
bichwolf wrote:
No, but your comment seemed to be a veiled attempt at threatening others. Why would you wonder if the FBI was targeting fellow moto brethren?
More of a PSA than a threat.
swordfish
8/10/2022 7:41am

Robgvx wrote:
Are you living in a cave?
O P M. How do most politicians raise money?
swordfish
8/10/2022 7:43am
early wrote:
bichwolf wrote:
early wrote:
Safe to say most Americans, Canadians and many other democratic populations are indeed feeling intimidated by their government and associated agencies.
OldPro277
8/10/2022 7:55am
SCR wrote:

100% in agreement. Hard to comprehend running the strongest Nation on Earth while being badgered non-stop . I wouldn't even be able to do MY inconsequential job with that constant witch-hunt hounding my ass every day.

Even Trump haters need to acknowledge that. --- Wink
Loam Ranger
Fantasy
3402nd
8/10/2022 8:02am
bichwolf wrote:
early wrote:
swordfish wrote:
Safe to say most Americans, Canadians and many other democratic populations are indeed feeling intimidated by their government and associated agencies.
Only those susceptible to the constant flow of crap spread by rightwing fear mongers, conspiracy grifters, hucksters and charlatans...
swordfish
8/10/2022 8:05am
early wrote:
swordfish wrote:
Only those susceptible to the constant flow of crap spread by rightwing fear mongers, conspiracy grifters, hucksters and charlatans...
You’re either completely full of shit or very naive.
Loam Ranger
Fantasy
3402nd
8/10/2022 8:18am
swordfish wrote:
swordfish wrote:
You’re either completely full of shit or very naive.
Or perhaps I'm right. Smile

Post a reply to: 45th President Of These United States Home Raided by FBI

The Latest