45th President Of These United States Home Raided by FBI

8/9/2022 4:21pm
For years, I never visited the Non-Moto section. But for the past year or so I stop in daily, just for the entertainment value. Just a...
For years, I never visited the Non-Moto section. But for the past year or so I stop in daily, just for the entertainment value. Just a simple observation, but the level of outright ignorance never ceases to amaze. Both camps have their zealots, but for the most part, one side seems to have the blindest bunch of crazies. (not saying which side, figure it out for yourself).

Regardless, please continue. I enjoy my daily giggle.
bichwolf wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/09/563356/s1200_Screenshot_20220809_190602.jpg[/img]

Interesting how I never said which side I thought, but you automatically assumed.

Need a hug?
moto162
8/9/2022 4:21pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 4:28pm
jjavaman wrote:
Didn’t the one term loser fail to win the popular vote both times? The only president in history who can’t have a charity because he’s a...
Didn’t the one term loser fail to win the popular vote both times? The only president in history who can’t have a charity because he’s a crook?
It's impossible for a republican to win the popular vote do to the size of California. If you wipe California and Texas off the map. Democrat and Republicans biggest margin for votes Republicans would typically hold the pop vote or close to it for the rest of the country. Hillary won cali by 4.5 million votes and popular by just under 3 mill I believe. This is the reason we have the electoral college to keep mega states from running the country.
bichwolf
8/9/2022 4:40pm
For years, I never visited the Non-Moto section. But for the past year or so I stop in daily, just for the entertainment value. Just a...
For years, I never visited the Non-Moto section. But for the past year or so I stop in daily, just for the entertainment value. Just a simple observation, but the level of outright ignorance never ceases to amaze. Both camps have their zealots, but for the most part, one side seems to have the blindest bunch of crazies. (not saying which side, figure it out for yourself).

bichwolf wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/09/563356/s1200_Screenshot_20220809_190602.jpg[/img]

Interesting how I never said which side I thought, but you automatically assumed.

Need a hug?
My goodness, how did you interpret the meme? Hugs and kisses , and a giggle
RandomUserName
Fantasy
2745th
8/9/2022 4:46pm

bichwolf wrote:

Need a hug?
is he wrong?

The Shop

RandomUserName
Fantasy
2745th
8/9/2022 4:48pm
bichwolf wrote:
Didn't Joe Biden get more votes than Obama or anyone else in history? The election was stolen. Accept it. Trump was winning in a landslide before...
Didn't Joe Biden get more votes than Obama or anyone else in history?
The election was stolen. Accept it. Trump was winning in a landslide before the theft kicked in. Can't imagine leftists have 0 information regarding the fraud.
J6 was warranted, entry to the Capital was not
lol at the downvotes. It's beyond strange to me how many lefties we have on this board. Supporting a party that's entire mission is the destruction of their way of life...but they just applaud. I know there's Trump Derangement Syndrome, but I just find it so odd that it exists even on a moto board that loses their ability to ride their dirt scooters year over year because of one party....that they cheer. Anyway, carry on.
TeamGreen
8/9/2022 4:55pm
bichwolf wrote:
Didn't Joe Biden get more votes than Obama or anyone else in history? The election was stolen. Accept it. Trump was winning in a landslide before...
The election was stolen. Accept it. Trump was winning in a landslide before the theft kicked in. Can't imagine leftists have 0 information regarding the fraud.
lol at the downvotes. It's beyond strange to me how many lefties we have on this board. Supporting a party that's entire mission is the destruction...
lol at the downvotes. It's beyond strange to me how many lefties we have on this board. Supporting a party that's entire mission is the destruction of their way of life...but they just applaud. I know there's Trump Derangement Syndrome, but I just find it so odd that it exists even on a moto board that loses their ability to ride their dirt scooters year over year because of one party....that they cheer. Anyway, carry on.
We now call it Long Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Grinning
BMSOBx2
8/9/2022 5:50pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Grinning
I thought you said you were out. How can we miss you if you won't go away?Cool
borg
8/9/2022 6:06pm
Anybody else here read Mat Taibbi? He just posted a really good piece on this raid. I recommend it.
He also posted another piece several days ago about how the press, in oblivious sanctimony, are actually helping to re elect Trump. They even have me, a never Trumper, feeling sympathy for the guy. Now this.
There better be something earth shattering behind this raid or it will go down as the biggest political fuckup in the last 30 years. Not to mention the further distrust that me and millions of others have in the FBI and the deep state in general.
8/9/2022 6:10pm
borg wrote:
Anybody else here read Mat Taibbi? He just posted a really good piece on this raid. I recommend it. He also posted another piece several days...
Anybody else here read Mat Taibbi? He just posted a really good piece on this raid. I recommend it.
He also posted another piece several days ago about how the press, in oblivious sanctimony, are actually helping to re elect Trump. They even have me, a never Trumper, feeling sympathy for the guy. Now this.
There better be something earth shattering behind this raid or it will go down as the biggest political fuckup in the last 30 years. Not to mention the further distrust that me and millions of others have in the FBI and the deep state in general.
I heard the only thing in his safe was a copy of Hunter Biden's laptop.
TeamGreen
8/9/2022 6:14pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Grinning
BMSOBx2 wrote:
I thought you said you were out. How can we miss you if you won't go away?Cool
Huh? Where...? What...? Did you cross wires somewhere?

Besides, why aren't you commenting on the subject matter? Grinning

FYI, when I'm "out"...? I'm out riding.

Like yesterday, 762 miles on the day on my ADV. From Monsoon rain to dust storms...all in the same day. SoCal to PHX for a meeting at 10 am and back home...13.5 hours total and 11.5 of those on the bike. Completely KICKED MY ASS: slept from 9 pm to 8 am.

So, that's what "out" means to me. Cheerful

This Friday I'll be "out"...again. I'll be racing from Vegas to Reno. Sideways
8/9/2022 6:30pm
bichwolf wrote:
lol at the downvotes. It's beyond strange to me how many lefties we have on this board. Supporting a party that's entire mission is the destruction...
TeamGreen wrote:

Grinning
I believe you included one word to many. . . . please remove the word "Long".

I will then make sense.
BMSOBx2
8/9/2022 6:33pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Huh? Where...? What...? Did you cross wires somewhere? Besides, why aren't you commenting on the subject matter? :lol: FYI, when I'm "out"...? I'm out riding. Like...

Like yesterday, 762 miles on the day on my ADV. From Monsoon rain to dust storms...all in the same day. SoCal to PHX for a meeting at 10 am and back home...13.5 hours total and 11.5 of those on the bike. Completely KICKED MY ASS: slept from 9 pm to 8 am.

I'm disappointed, you got the Elvis Costello reference but you completely missed this one.
TeamGreen
8/9/2022 6:47pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Huh? Where...? What...? Did you cross wires somewhere? Besides, why aren't you commenting on the subject matter? :lol: FYI, when I'm "out"...? I'm out riding. Like...

BMSOBx2 wrote:
I'm disappointed, you got the Elvis Costello reference but you completely missed this one.
The wife is taking me to see him on Sept 3rd
wix
8/9/2022 8:06pm
We're seeing the beginnings of 3rd world Gestapo state. Just look at how they're ramping up the IRS with billions of dollars, over 250,000 fully automatic...
We're seeing the beginnings of 3rd world Gestapo state.
Just look at how they're ramping up the IRS with billions of dollars, over 250,000 fully automatic weapons and millions of rounds of ammo.

This is pure political bullshit.

And yet the clintons, biden, and pelosi, corrupt crime families keep on raping the citizens of this nation.
I thought this is why you Americans hold onto your guns so damn dearly? To protect yourselves against “tyranny”?
8/9/2022 8:19pm
When it comes time to vote I'll just weigh which sides policies will either kill us or make us bankrupt quicker and make my decision. So far it's a no brainer.
SCR
8/9/2022 8:44pm Edited Date/Time 8/10/2022 12:52am
Trump has been under attack 24/7 for over 6 years. Starting with the Republican party bosses in the primary.
The Obama administration, DOJ, and FBI spying.

10,000 investigative journalist with 10,000 accusations of crimes 24/7 from the media.

Russia collusion, election interference, violent left wing protests after the election.
Congress members and media stiring it all with claims he's not a legitimate president.

2 year investigation into Russia collusion election interference. Investigation desperately looking for a crime.

Impeachment 1. For obstruction of congress and abuse of power.

New york ag investigation into taxes. Looking for a crime.

Manhattan DA investigation into taxes, businesses. Looking for a crime.

2nd impeachment inciting an insurrection.

January 6th committee. Looking for a crime.

Through all this and much, much more he showed up for work everyday for better or worse.
If Trump is the biggest, most corrupt criminal, threat to democracy and tried to destroy everything and break every law in the book. Why has he not been convicted yet ?
Is he a mastermind that has outsmarted the entire federal govt and multiple state ag?
Is congress, fbi, and DOJ that incompetent?
Is Trump an innocent man and this is the biggest injustice against any politician in history.

Maybe he will get convicted and go down big time. Maybe they just need to disqualify him from running in 2024.

In the meantime Rome is burning and the only answer congress has is to pass legislation that is equivalent to throwing the rest of the furniture into the fire.

If Trump is the worst, most corrupt, President in history who tried to ruin the country. And the fact that a senile idiot like biden got 81 million votes proves how bad Trump was. Then why are they so fucking scared of this one guy.
BMSOBx2
8/9/2022 8:50pm
TeamGreen wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
The wife is taking me to see him on Sept 3rd
Elvis? Not who I was referring to but that's good enough.Wink
8/9/2022 8:53pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 8:53pm
Our main concern should be the extreme rise in right wing terrorism happening around the country. Asian's in SF and NYC are falling victim to these attacks and now you have the Muslim community in New Mexico falling victim to these Magat influenced attacks.

Zycki11
8/9/2022 8:59pm
Unfortunately those same idiots who voted will do so again against Trump BECAUSE it is Trump and they are incapable of seeing that as bad as he was.....He was still 10x better than what is currently happening. The dems are lost at sea with zero direction, they are throwing shit at everything and hoping something sticks. I will continue to beat this drum very loudly. The republicans better fix shit starting in November, America needs it
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
8/9/2022 9:37pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 9:41pm
Our main concern should be the extreme rise in right wing terrorism happening around the country. Asian's in SF and NYC are falling victim to these...
Our main concern should be the extreme rise in right wing terrorism happening around the country. Asian's in SF and NYC are falling victim to these attacks and now you have the Muslim community in New Mexico falling victim to these Magat influenced attacks.

I believe the bigger concern is the extreme rise in left wing terrorism destroying our cities at an alarming rate. The rise in violent crime by those on the left has turned our countries major cities into war zones. It is not safe for anyone to be out past dark in these urban war zones
jetbull721
8/9/2022 9:46pm
Our main concern should be the extreme rise in right wing terrorism happening around the country. Asian's in SF and NYC are falling victim to these...

Maybe I'm missing some sarcasm, but the news article mentions the main suspect is some guy from Afghanistan.

Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
8/9/2022 9:58pm
I'm really interested in who you guys think would be the best President come 2024 and why?

Since a kid I have thought of America as a great place. It all started with Disney and then obviously Motocross. It's sad to see all the crap shit going on.
TeamGreen
8/9/2022 10:31pm

jetbull721 wrote:
Maybe I'm missing some sarcasm, but the news article mentions the main suspect is some guy from Afghanistan.

And go take a look a all the news stories to see who's attacking Asians in Big City America...
vet323
8/9/2022 11:10pm
borg wrote:
Anybody else here read Mat Taibbi? He just posted a really good piece on this raid. I recommend it. He also posted another piece several days...
Taibbi is great. Started reading his stuff when he was covering the 2008 financial meltdown. Even if I don't always agree with him on a subject, I respect the work he puts into his research.
mx617
8/10/2022 12:11am
TLDR: America is a blazing dumpster fire.
Joey_Bridges
8/10/2022 2:32am
36hrs or so later and it looks like they came away with nothing.
No smoking gun.
No walls closing in.

If they did, you'd bet your ass they'd be all over the MSM with it.

Well, there was the broad who claimed she heard from someone about president Trump grabbing a steering wheel, or something.
🤣😂🤣

Loam Ranger
Fantasy
3369th
8/10/2022 3:11am
You might have bet your ass that was going to happen Joey.

Anyone who has noticed the unhurried and methodical way the current DOJ has been discreetly going about their business, may not.
bichwolf
8/10/2022 3:48am
SCR wrote:
Trump has been under attack 24/7 for over 6 years. Starting with the Republican party bosses in the primary. The Obama administration, DOJ, and FBI spying...
Trump has been under attack 24/7 for over 6 years. Starting with the Republican party bosses in the primary.
The Obama administration, DOJ, and FBI spying.

10,000 investigative journalist with 10,000 accusations of crimes 24/7 from the media.

Russia collusion, election interference, violent left wing protests after the election.
Congress members and media stiring it all with claims he's not a legitimate president.

2 year investigation into Russia collusion election interference. Investigation desperately looking for a crime.

Impeachment 1. For obstruction of congress and abuse of power.

New york ag investigation into taxes. Looking for a crime.

Manhattan DA investigation into taxes, businesses. Looking for a crime.

2nd impeachment inciting an insurrection.

January 6th committee. Looking for a crime.

Through all this and much, much more he showed up for work everyday for better or worse.
If Trump is the biggest, most corrupt criminal, threat to democracy and tried to destroy everything and break every law in the book. Why has he not been convicted yet ?
Is he a mastermind that has outsmarted the entire federal govt and multiple state ag?
Is congress, fbi, and DOJ that incompetent?
Is Trump an innocent man and this is the biggest injustice against any politician in history.

Maybe he will get convicted and go down big time. Maybe they just need to disqualify him from running in 2024.

In the meantime Rome is burning and the only answer congress has is to pass legislation that is equivalent to throwing the rest of the furniture into the fire.

If Trump is the worst, most corrupt, President in history who tried to ruin the country. And the fact that a senile idiot like biden got 81 million votes proves how bad Trump was. Then why are they so fucking scared of this one guy.
Brilliant, and thank you.
bichwolf
8/10/2022 3:56am

jetbull721 wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:
And go take a look a all the news stories to see who's attacking Asians in Big City America...
WTF?
We have a winner!
The Proud Boys have stomped some ass (their top guy was black/latino), but other than that your BLM and ANTIFA fascists stay busy destroying shit and attracting people.

Black on Asian crime is what's up, I can link countless videos and reports.
The media is killing this country

Post a reply to: 45th President Of These United States Home Raided by FBI

The Latest