45th President Of These United States Home Raided by FBI

Spurdo
8/9/2022 9:23am
How cool would it be to have Trump and DeSantis on the same ticket in 2024? I can see this political theater for what it is. See you all in 2024.
Zycki11
8/9/2022 9:24am
So it is decided... Trump is a polarizing figure and will run again in 2024 and most likely win BECAUSE he is a polarizing figure. The only reason he will win, is because the dems have created such a disaster and inability to fix current situations. The house and senate will flip in November and the Republicans better make quality moves to fix this shit hole of a country and the way things are heading. Otherwise Newsome will come in and say "I can do it all under national Emergency like JT"
bichwolf
8/9/2022 9:30am
Back to square 1
Pedo/fascists vs decent people

The Shop

bichwolf
8/9/2022 9:32am
bichwolf wrote:
KNewc, your anemic criticism of Biden is transparent. Rip off the Band Aid in Afghanistan...what an incredibly insensitive way to describe what has happened and is...
KNewc, your anemic criticism of Biden is transparent.
Rip off the Band Aid in Afghanistan...what an incredibly insensitive way to describe what has happened and is happening to our fellow citizens and Afgan allies. Oh yeah, making the Taliban one of the wealthiest military entities in the region as well. Just like Trump would have done it I'm sure...
Trump ensured the release of 5000 Taliban prisoners...
Who's prisoners? Kept where? Reason?
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
8/9/2022 9:36am
Wow, some of the blind loyalty to Trump is a head scratcher...
kNewc
8/9/2022 9:44am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 9:45am
kNewc wrote:
I vote conservative and I have more than a few issues then tweets. I don't like that we got 2 judges on the supreme court who...
I vote conservative and I have more than a few issues then tweets.

I don't like that we got 2 judges on the supreme court who are voting and motiviated politically instead of by law.

I don't like him not paying taxes and that being seen as a "win" or being "smart" by citizens when that is one of the largest reasons most Americans pay high taxes and live the way we do. (big business need to pay their taxes IMO, just like I do).

I don't like the way he tried to ruin democracy by saying we had an illegitimate voting system. The GOP is still trying to put in people who want to pretty much overturn our elections and voting rights. Extremely dangerous and I wouldn't stand up for either democrat or republicans trying to do this shit. This also includes trying to ruin the USPS right before the election.

I don't like he tried to de-fund Ukraine right before the invasion, pretty much trying to help Russia as much as possible.

But yea dude...the tweets are why everyone is upset.

Here's why I don't like Biden

I don't like the inaction for inflation and COVID. However we are doing better than most of the world.

I don't like how he talks at times. He is known to have a stutter, but damn.

That's about it right now, he's got a few more years to F it up more.

Gworm wrote:
So, for the record, you’re ok with the Afghanistan debacle, double fuel prices, supply chain issues, food shortages, the Biden crime family selling influence, Hunter’s shenanigans...
So, for the record, you’re ok with the Afghanistan debacle, double fuel prices, supply chain issues, food shortages, the Biden crime family selling influence, Hunter’s shenanigans, Joe taking showers with his daughter, selling oil from our Strategic Oil Supply to China at all, let alone below market value?

I could go on but my thumbs a getting tired.
bichwolf wrote:
Exactly. And BS on the voting R claim. The election was likely stolen, absolutely riddled with fraud that is undeniable unless you live in Keith Olbermann's...
Exactly.
And BS on the voting R claim.
The election was likely stolen, absolutely riddled with fraud that is undeniable unless you live in Keith Olbermann's basement.
BS on my voting republican? You can't write down things you disklike about your own party? Weird.

Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
8/9/2022 9:54am
A bit rich coming from someone who's husband just scored big making massive stock trades.

"Pelosi says she does not have any insider information, but expects that authorities must have had "justification" for the raid. The FBI executed a search warrant on Trump's resort on Monday, seeking documents that the former president had taken from the White House while leaving office in 2021."

"All I know about that is what is in the public domain. I was surprised that it flashed on my phone last evening, so I don't really have too much to say except that to have a visit like that, you need a warrant. To have a warrant, you need justification. And that says that no one is above the law, not even a president or a former president of the United States," Pelosi, D-Calif., told MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

TeamGreen
8/9/2022 9:59am
ToolMaker wrote:
Banana republic
M1000 wrote:
You bet. Exactly that a Banana Republic. Democrats have crossed the line. I expect civility amongst all to end.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/fbi-raid… Sad
Ah, yes, The Great Empowered Left! They've got The House, The Senate and The White House. They must be so proud, right? Well...uh...no. They're still FAILING. But, that's not gonna stop them, comrade!

They've been toppling anything necessary to accomplish their goals:

Don't like the republican's selections for a special committee? Pick your own & limit to to the 2 that are getting booted out by their own.

Don't like procedure or precedence? Ignore it.

Don't like being asked to define what a "Woman" is? Don't answer. Even if you're a SCOTUS nominee.

Don't like a law? Don't enforce it.

Don't like parents protesting your methods? Call in the FBI and have them designated as "Domestic Terrorists".

Sooooo many in here like to use some sort of False Equivalency that "they're all the same"...there is no 'good side'...& all that....so...uh, no.

Some are all in on this leftist insanity.

No worries.

From Political-Perp-Walks to Pronouns to Men Swimming as Women to MILLIONS WALKING ACROSS OUR SOUTHERN BORDER to Shitting on The Energy Sector and pushing their Green Agenda and giving BILLIONS to their Political Buddies, and get this, they call it...The Inflation Reduction Act...

How about all those little shits dressed in black that attack people in the streets for their political views...? You know ANTIFA...? They allinged with the R or the D?

Allllllll those cities that have turned to SHIT: who runs them?

That's right. The Democrats.

New York
Chicago
Los Angeles
San Francisco
Oakland
Portland
Seattle

Absolute Shit Holes brought to us by those that still claim to be pursuing some sort of False Utopian Insanity. Dry

All that as innocents get pushed in-front of trains, shot in the street, beaten at the ATM...shall we talk about the political and personal attack on Asians...hmmmmm?
From treating them as a "privileged" in college enrollment programs like Harvard...
To getting beaten in the streets of America...
The Republicans didn't bring that on America.
The Dem's, their political hackery and their minions did.

Again, how about The Border?
Oh, I know, let's pull up videos of Bodies falling from C-17s...
Hey, how about sitting on your hands as The Ukraine falls and Taiwan is being seriously threatened...?
How's that Economy?
Sooooo much to assign to the left.

So, go ahead. Keep going after the Donald.

In the End...it's gonna push the pendulum soooooo far to the right.

We're gonna remember ALL of this.

From Cuomo and Newsom KILLING hundreds of thousands (millions?) during COVID thru INSANE policies as the left followed them into all of it and even had the balls to impose vax-mandates on others...
With an unproven vax at that...to many on the left calling them "heroes" and "great leaders"...and, let's not forget...
Cuomo even wrote a book that the left CELEBRATED. I think there's an Emmy out there, too, for an expose about all that "greatness".

So, keep going after The Donald. Keep being a good little Narrative Follower. Spoon fed & all that.

Hey, I know, go find yourselves your next Biden! Laughing

Let's Go Brandon! Shocked
Donkey Kong
8/9/2022 10:20am
TalinH112 wrote:
The only person who died January 6th was shot by a Capitol police officer.
The only protestor who died was shot while trying to break into the chambers. Multiple cops died from being trampled by the crowd.
philG
8/9/2022 10:22am
America has fallen.

If you are cheering this, you are the enemy of the country.
TalinH112
8/9/2022 10:22am
TalinH112 wrote:
The only protestor who died was shot while trying to break into the chambers. Multiple cops died from being trampled by the crowd.
That is 100% incorrect and a blatant lie. Look it up.
TalinH112
8/9/2022 10:26am
TalinH112 wrote:
TalinH112 wrote:
Not a single cop was killed on January 6th.
Donkey Kong
8/9/2022 10:27am
bichwolf wrote:
Donkey Kong, the fuck you getting your information? The fuck you know about managing the collection of assets from citizens in a fair and equitable manner...
Donkey Kong, the fuck you getting your information? The fuck you know about managing the collection of assets from citizens in a fair and equitable manner to run the US?
Maybe we need another gawd damn 70000 pages in the current tax code as well as enforcement?
W2 filings, Venmo, EVERYTHING is going to get ramped up. You make a mistake? Not an excuse. BAM! 40% minimum penalty and interest? Hope you don't get arrested....
Liberals suck the life and joy out of everything
I really have no idea what you're trying to say. For example you know how it takes forever to get your federal tax refund? It's because the IRS is massively understaffed so they hired a bunch of tax accountants to help. It's not a deep state conspiracy dude. I'm also not a liberal.
str8line
8/9/2022 10:32am
seth505 wrote:
I've been scratching my head hard since Trump shit all over military families and called McCain a loser. The attraction to Trump is weird.
wolf18
8/9/2022 10:36am
seth505 wrote:
str8line wrote:
I've been scratching my head hard since Trump shit all over military families and called McCain a loser. The attraction to Trump is weird.
Wrong again slick. No other president has done more for our military. If I had someone like McCain spreading russian disinformation I’d probably have worse to say about them.
scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
8/9/2022 10:38am
The United part of America is looking pretty shakey here

And god bless ML for bringing back politics
str8line
8/9/2022 10:41am
TeamGreen wrote:
Ah, yes, The Great Empowered Left! They've got The House, The Senate and The White House. They must be so proud, right? Well...uh...no. They're still FAILING...
Ah, yes, The Great Empowered Left! They've got The House, The Senate and The White House. They must be so proud, right? Well...uh...no. They're still FAILING. But, that's not gonna stop them, comrade!

They've been toppling anything necessary to accomplish their goals:

Don't like the republican's selections for a special committee? Pick your own & limit to to the 2 that are getting booted out by their own.

Don't like procedure or precedence? Ignore it.

Don't like being asked to define what a "Woman" is? Don't answer. Even if you're a SCOTUS nominee.

Don't like a law? Don't enforce it.

Don't like parents protesting your methods? Call in the FBI and have them designated as "Domestic Terrorists".

Sooooo many in here like to use some sort of False Equivalency that "they're all the same"...there is no 'good side'...& all that....so...uh, no.

Some are all in on this leftist insanity.

No worries.

From Political-Perp-Walks to Pronouns to Men Swimming as Women to MILLIONS WALKING ACROSS OUR SOUTHERN BORDER to Shitting on The Energy Sector and pushing their Green Agenda and giving BILLIONS to their Political Buddies, and get this, they call it...The Inflation Reduction Act...

How about all those little shits dressed in black that attack people in the streets for their political views...? You know ANTIFA...? They allinged with the R or the D?

Allllllll those cities that have turned to SHIT: who runs them?

That's right. The Democrats.

New York
Chicago
Los Angeles
San Francisco
Oakland
Portland
Seattle

Absolute Shit Holes brought to us by those that still claim to be pursuing some sort of False Utopian Insanity. Dry

All that as innocents get pushed in-front of trains, shot in the street, beaten at the ATM...shall we talk about the political and personal attack on Asians...hmmmmm?
From treating them as a "privileged" in college enrollment programs like Harvard...
To getting beaten in the streets of America...
The Republicans didn't bring that on America.
The Dem's, their political hackery and their minions did.

Again, how about The Border?
Oh, I know, let's pull up videos of Bodies falling from C-17s...
Hey, how about sitting on your hands as The Ukraine falls and Taiwan is being seriously threatened...?
How's that Economy?
Sooooo much to assign to the left.

So, go ahead. Keep going after the Donald.

In the End...it's gonna push the pendulum soooooo far to the right.

We're gonna remember ALL of this.

From Cuomo and Newsom KILLING hundreds of thousands (millions?) during COVID thru INSANE policies as the left followed them into all of it and even had the balls to impose vax-mandates on others...
With an unproven vax at that...to many on the left calling them "heroes" and "great leaders"...and, let's not forget...
Cuomo even wrote a book that the left CELEBRATED. I think there's an Emmy out there, too, for an expose about all that "greatness".

So, keep going after The Donald. Keep being a good little Narrative Follower. Spoon fed & all that.

Hey, I know, go find yourselves your next Biden! Laughing

Let's Go Brandon! Shocked
Interesting, can you expand on that? Dizzy
LoudLove
8/9/2022 10:44am
This thread reinforces the concept that last night’s events, and the subsequent reactions, are exactly what Trump wanted to happen. He needed something to re-energize the base and re-new a distrust in the legal system. Trump is once again the lead story, which is all that matters to him.
str8line
8/9/2022 10:44am
scott_nz wrote:
The United part of America is looking pretty shakey here

And god bless ML for bringing back politics

Well, let's wait and see what the warrant was for and what they found. The rule of law still counts for something.
str8line
8/9/2022 10:49am
"Sources told Fox News on Tuesday that investigators from the Justice Departmen t visited Mar-a-Lago in June for a meeting about turning over records as part of an investigation into documents former President Trump allegedly took with him from the White House to his private residence when he left office in January 2021.

Trump's attorneys were present at that meeting and the sources say the former president himself stopped in to say hello for a few minutes.

The meeting came months after the National Archives -- with assistance from the Justice Department -- was able to get 15 boxes of documents sent back to Washington, D.C. after expressing concern they were in Florida.

The June meeting was about additional documents that were being sought. But following it, the Justice Department and FBI felt they weren't getting the same cooperation they had been receiving earlier in the probe, according to a source with knowledge of negotiations between Trump's team and the federal entities.

The perceived lack of cooperation is why a search warrant was requested and ultimately executed on Monday, Aug. 8 at Trump's Palm Beach property."
kNewc
8/9/2022 10:51am
bichwolf wrote:
KNewc, your anemic criticism of Biden is transparent. Rip off the Band Aid in Afghanistan...what an incredibly insensitive way to describe what has happened and is...
Rip off the Band Aid in Afghanistan...what an incredibly insensitive way to describe what has happened and is happening to our fellow citizens and Afgan allies. Oh yeah, making the Taliban one of the wealthiest military entities in the region as well. Just like Trump would have done it I'm sure...
I don't really have much on Biden at this point, you are correct. As far as I can tell (and what I've posted) is that he really doesn't do much. I don't like the inaction on several issues.

My only profound knowledge of Afghanistan is that we went there to get rid of weapons of mass destruction and found none. We could use that money here IMO. I wasn't a big fan of how it happened. Saying ripped off like a band-aid is how it was handled. It may be insensitive but isn't that what happened?
str8line
8/9/2022 10:52am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 10:56am
^^^ Let's just say what they're really after, the Stormy Daniels sex tape.
Zycki11
8/9/2022 10:54am
str8line wrote:
"Sources told Fox News on Tuesday that investigators from the Justice Departmen t visited Mar-a-Lago in June for a meeting about turning over records as part...
"Sources told Fox News on Tuesday that investigators from the Justice Departmen t visited Mar-a-Lago in June for a meeting about turning over records as part of an investigation into documents former President Trump allegedly took with him from the White House to his private residence when he left office in January 2021.

Trump's attorneys were present at that meeting and the sources say the former president himself stopped in to say hello for a few minutes.

The meeting came months after the National Archives -- with assistance from the Justice Department -- was able to get 15 boxes of documents sent back to Washington, D.C. after expressing concern they were in Florida.

The June meeting was about additional documents that were being sought. But following it, the Justice Department and FBI felt they weren't getting the same cooperation they had been receiving earlier in the probe, according to a source with knowledge of negotiations between Trump's team and the federal entities.

The perceived lack of cooperation is why a search warrant was requested and ultimately executed on Monday, Aug. 8 at Trump's Palm Beach property."
That is interesting considering former Presidents get regular briefings and still have security clearance. 1+1=Not 2
TeamGreen
8/9/2022 11:01am
TalinH112 wrote:
I mean, DAMN!

Dude, there's a DEAD "multi-tour" Veteran and all you've got is lies that prove...

Too many of you are "Of The Narrative".

She was shot, A BLIND SHOT AT THAT!, "around a door" that she was on THE OTHER SIDE OF.

How ANYONE can justify this woman's death is an insult to all of us.
str8line
8/9/2022 11:06am
str8line wrote:
"Sources told Fox News on Tuesday that investigators from the Justice Departmen t visited Mar-a-Lago in June for a meeting about turning over records as part...

Zycki11 wrote:
That is interesting considering former Presidents get regular briefings and still have security clearance. 1+1=Not 2
It will probably boil down to whether the end justified the means. The next election could hinge upon that safe.
str8line
8/9/2022 11:16am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 11:17am
TeamGreen wrote:
I mean, DAMN! Dude, there's a DEAD "multi-tour" Veteran and all you've got is lies that prove... Too many of you are "Of The Narrative". She...
I mean, DAMN!

Dude, there's a DEAD "multi-tour" Veteran and all you've got is lies that prove...

Too many of you are "Of The Narrative".

She was shot, A BLIND SHOT AT THAT!, "around a door" that she was on THE OTHER SIDE OF.

How ANYONE can justify this woman's death is an insult to all of us.
Claiming others are "of the narrative" while you get your facts wrong:

Shooting during the attempted breach of the Speaker's Lobby
At 2:44 p.m., law enforcement was trying to "defend two fronts" to the House Chamber, and "a lot of members [of Congress] and staff that were in danger at the time".[53][54] Pipe bombs had been discovered outside the Democratic National Committee and the Republican National Committee,[55][56] and Capitol Police officers had been warned that many attackers were carrying concealed weapons.[57]

Babbitt, wearing a Trump flag as a cape, was part of several dozens of rioters who approached the Speaker's Lobby, adjacent to the House chambers.[7][58] Three uniformed officers were posted outside the Lobby when they were threatened by the crowd. One member of the mob yelled, "Fuck the Blue" (blue in this case referring to the blue color of the uniforms of most police departments). One officer guarding the door told the others "They're ready to roll", and the three officers moved away from the barricaded door leading to the Speaker's Lobby.[7] No longer impeded by police, one rioter, Zachary Jordan Alam, smashed a glass window in the door.[15][59] Many lawmakers and staff were being evacuated by Capitol Police,[12] but some were trapped in the House balcony.[60]

Babbitt, hoisted by two men,[21] attempted to climb through the shattered window. She was then shot in the neck/shoulder by Capitol Police Lieutenant Michael Byrd[13][12] and fell back among the other protesters.[21] Babbitt had been warned not to proceed through the window: one witness recalled that "A number of police and Secret Service were saying 'Get back! Get down! Get out of the way!'; [Babbitt] didn't heed the call."[61]

A Capitol Police emergency response team administered aid, and Babbitt was transported to Washington Hospital Center where she later died; Babbitt was 35 years old.[12] She was unarmed at the time of the shooting.[62][63]

Republican Representative Markwayne Mullin, a witness to Babbitt's attempted breach, said that the Capitol Police "didn't have a choice" but to shoot, and that this action "saved people's lives".[53][64]

The shooting was recorded on several cameras, and footage was widely circulated.[65] John Earle Sullivan, who recorded footage of the shooting, was arrested for his role in the attack.[66] Zachary Alam was also arrested for his role in the attack.[67][68]
TeamGreen
8/9/2022 11:23am
bichwolf wrote:
kNewc wrote:
I don't really have much on Biden at this point, you are correct. As far as I can tell (and what I've posted) is that he...
I don't really have much on Biden at this point, you are correct. As far as I can tell (and what I've posted) is that he really doesn't do much. I don't like the inaction on several issues.

My only profound knowledge of Afghanistan is that we went there to get rid of weapons of mass destruction and found none. We could use that money here IMO. I wasn't a big fan of how it happened. Saying ripped off like a band-aid is how it was handled. It may be insensitive but isn't that what happened?
No. That's NOT what happened.

1. The State Dept was allowed to be in-charge of the Mil-Evac. Soooo not good.
2. The State Dept., at the behest of The President and his geniuses, EVAC'd form a City Center/Civilian Airport.
SOOOOOO STUPID!
3. The President had a "Political Goal" that he achieved at the cost of our Military LIVES, our Civilians LIVES in Theater, our Allies...and their families LIVES, The Afghan people NAMELY WOMEN...and...even our damn Diplomats...too many of whom actually were left uninformed until the VERY last minute.

Most interestingly and missing from your consideration when you say that Trump would have done the same thing with...

Bagram.

That was an EXTREMELY "Strategic Location" that had...has....value waaaaay beyond just AFG.

There are NO indications that Trump was going to leave Bagram.

It's proximity to Chinese Nuke facilities is legend. It's value for Regional Intel and Strategic/Tactical ops is unmatched.

Then there's this:

To say that Biden would do ANYTHING like Trump simply defies logic. It defies "the reality on the ground"!
All Biden has done since taking office is reverse ANY & ALL things "Trump".

The Border
Energy
Defense/Defending Allies/"Strong" Support for our Allies: Ukraine and Taiwan. Anyone...? Bueller? Anyone?

It get's worse from there on The Domestic Front: Biden talked about "unifying".
Bwaaahaaahaaa...do we seem "unified".

Then there's his DOJ/FBI...no matter what anyone tries to say to change the obvious: they are the prime example noted by Trump followers when it comes to...
The Deep State.

You and I don't have to agree on everything; but, we need to be honest about WHAT and HOW things have actually played out and we can not let the "fantasy writers" of the narrative change the truth.
Donkey Kong
8/9/2022 11:26am
TalinH112 wrote:
TalinH112 wrote:

Post a reply to: 45th President Of These United States Home Raided by FBI

The Latest