25th amendment

Related:
Create New Tag

10/27/2021 11:52 AM

Chatter that Jill Biden has asked about using 25th Amendment to get rid of Kamala Harris

Thats wild, if true...

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/jack-posobiec-multiple-sources-confirm-jill-biden-has-asked-about-using-25th-amendment-to-get-rid-of-kamala-harris/

LETS GO BRANDON!

|

10/27/2021 12:02 PM

Photo
|

10/27/2021 1:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/27/2021 1:12 PM

early wrote: Photo

Huh, remember the "parents are terrorists" thread from befrore... you used the same meme, and were dead wrong... so that begs the question, where do you get your "information?"

why did they retract their letter comparing parents as terrorists? why at least 21 state school board associations distancing themselves and speaking out against the NSBA?

National School Board Association officials collaborated with the White House in the weeks before the release of the infamous "domestic terrorism" letter.
NSBA board members were upset by the letter, emails show, saying it enflamed tensions
https://freebeacon.com/campus/white-house-knew-about-letter-that-compared-parents-to-domestic-terrorists/

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/gop-leaders-tell-biden-admin-to-end-probe-of-school-parents/

https://twitter.com/NoahPollak/status/1451705222531674112

baahh, baahhh...

a girl was raped in the bathroom, the school covered it up... parent of girl showed up mad and was arrested after the school covered it up.. they use his arrest to make him the face of the "parents are terrorists" movement.. then the guy who raped the girl assaulted another girl..

whos the sheep here?

https://twitter.com/TheFirstonTV/status/1453432810971168768?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1453432810971168768%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcitizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fted-cruz-absolutely-unleashes-on-merrick-garland%2F

oh!!! its Ted Cruz, i must be a sheep, derp! If someone i dont like says something, it MUST NOT be true!!

|

10/27/2021 1:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/27/2021 1:31 PM

George Costanza wrote:

Huh, remember the "parents are terrorists" thread from befrore... you used the same meme, and were dead wrong... so that begs ...more

Please, when you hear something reported on your favorite idiot box channel or ideological news site, go seek out the source information to parse it yourself instead of getting worked into a frenzy which is exactly what your masters want.

Since you brought it up, does this sound like a threat at 1:00?

|

10/27/2021 1:28 PM

Memo didn't post right in the above.
Photo

|

10/27/2021 2:01 PM

early wrote:

Photo

states school boards speaking out against it... national school board association that wrote the letter that prompted the AG getting involved has apologized.

parents and school boards getting into a pissing match, this is a domestic security issue?

the FBI will investigate yelling at the school board, but not a rape that was covered up by the school board.. got it.. then he went on to sexually assault another person.

why is the FBI not investigating why a school board covered up rape?

|

10/27/2021 2:07 PM

George Costanza wrote:

states school boards speaking out against it... national school board association that wrote the letter that prompted the AG ...more

They should be investigating that, what does it have to do with some made-up story about Dr. Biden?

Should credible threats not be investigated?

Should there not be coordination between law enforcement agencies to address this new issue?

Law and Order

Let's go George Costanza!

|

10/27/2021 2:14 PM

so who will use the 25th amendment first, Biden or Harris?

|

10/27/2021 2:15 PM

George Costanza wrote:

so who will use the 25th amendment first, Biden or Harris?

Pence

|

10/27/2021 2:19 PM

early wrote:

Photo

George Costanza wrote:

states school boards speaking out against it... national school board association that wrote the letter that prompted the AG ...more

early wrote:

They should be investigating that, what does it have to do with some made-up story about Dr. Biden?

Should credible threats ...more

I agree, LETS GO!! See we could negotiate a deal -

Lets get them investigating the death threats antifa has been making against journalists!

At least they got the guy that threatened to kill Matt Gaetz, like him or not you should not be able to threaten to kill him or his children, like that CNN employee did.

|

10/27/2021 2:26 PM

George Costanza wrote:

Lets get them investigating the death threats antifa has been making ...more

Yeah sure, why not? Wait who are these journalists? Andy Ngo, Jack Posobeic, Jacob Wohl? More trouble makers than journalists imho.

|

10/27/2021 2:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/27/2021 2:54 PM

early wrote:

Photo

George Costanza wrote:

early wrote:

That’s a states responsibility not the Feds. Why would they need coordination? A threat or assault is a local crime, not domestic terrorism. The Biden WH is weaponizing the DOJ. If you got into an argument with a school official and threatened to kick his ass you think the FBI should get involved? They are trying to silence opposition to their policies and agendas by intimidation and threats. The AG couldn’t even reference a single case used as justification to involve the Feds. Talk about due diligence. Wish I could pull that kind of shit off. Just send a letter and we’ll take your word for it.

|

10/27/2021 2:47 PM

early wrote:

George Costanza wrote:

Lets get them investigating the death threats antifa has been making ...more

early wrote:

Yeah sure, why not? Wait who are these journalists? Andy Ngo, Jack Posobeic, Jacob Wohl? More trouble makers than journalists ...more

😂🤦‍♂️So it’s ok if you don’t like them.

|

10/27/2021 2:53 PM

Who let Costanza back in?

|

10/27/2021 2:56 PM

swordfish wrote:

So it’s ok if you don’t like them.

These boys got some serious credibility issues, I'm sure they would have no problem answering questions from the FBI...

|

10/27/2021 4:12 PM

These pretzels are makin me thirsty

|

10/27/2021 4:48 PM

Dirtydeeds wrote:

Beer lad, have more beer.

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

10/27/2021 4:53 PM

Dirtydeeds wrote:

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!!

|

10/27/2021 5:51 PM

How does that work?

I thought the 25th says that if the President becomes incapacitated, dies, or is otherwise removed, the VP assumes the Presidency.

Is there something I am missing? Does it also apply to the VP? If so, look who is next. EEK!

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

10/27/2021 6:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/27/2021 8:09 PM

SEEMEFIRST wrote:

How does that work?

I thought the 25th says that if the President becomes incapacitated, dies, or is otherwise removed, the ...more

Way to apply some critical thinking skills to a BS "some people are saying" story, you are absolutely correct.

Edit: I love it when people give the Constitution a thumbs down. That suits hilarious.

Presidential Disability and Succession
Passed by Congress July 6, 1965. Ratified February 10, 1967. The 25th Amendment changed a portion of Article II, Section 1

Section 1
In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Section 2
Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Section 3
Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

Section 4
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

|

10/27/2021 7:18 PM

early wrote:

Yeah sure, why not? Wait who are these journalists? Andy Ngo, Jack Posobeic, Jacob Wohl? More trouble makers than journalists ...more

swordfish wrote:

So it’s ok if you don’t like them.

early wrote:

These boys got some serious credibility issues, I'm sure they would have no problem answering questions from the FBI...

So it’s okay if you don’t think they have any credibility?

|

10/27/2021 7:26 PM

Titan1 wrote:

I wouldn't take anything they say at face value. Threats and violence are not ok, no matter who its directed at. Telling bold face lies to millions of viewers and followers is also not ok.

Law and Order

|

10/27/2021 7:34 PM

early wrote:

Titan1 wrote:

early wrote:

I wouldn't take anything they say at face value. Threats and violence are not ok, no matter who its directed at. Telling bold ...more

So you believe two wrongs make a right?

It doesn’t matter that they lie…even though it’s wrong…that still doesn’t justify death threats.

Not condemning death threats against everyone is a mistake…today it’s someone you disagree with, don’t like, and don’t believe has any credibility…tomorrow it’s, well, you. Stand up for everyone, condemn the threats, so that people will stand up for you (or people who you like, agree with, and believe to be credible).

Death threats are wrong…but…so is telling lies…

No, no “buts”…just death threats are wrong, period. Is the only responsible response to this.

|

10/27/2021 8:07 PM

Titan1 wrote:

It doesn’t matter that they lie…even though it’s wrong…that still doesn’t justify ...more

Did you read my second sentence? Threats and violence are not ok no matter who it is directed at.

I'm just saying that these guys are provocateurs, they are good at creating situations and editing video/audio to get the results they are looking for. If there are threats and violence it should be investigated properly.

|

10/27/2021 8:19 PM

early wrote:

I wouldn't take anything they say at face value. Threats and violence are not ok, no matter who its directed at. Telling bold ...more

Titan1 wrote:

It doesn’t matter that they lie…even though it’s wrong…that still doesn’t justify ...more

early wrote:

Did you read my second sentence? Threats and violence are not ok no matter who it is directed at.

I'm just saying that these ...more

Your second sentence was threats aren’t okay…but…they lie…but, they are provocateurs. (You are still trying to justify the threats, in a round about way).

That’s not the right answer…

The right answer is: There is no excuse for threats. Period. End of discussion.

|

10/27/2021 8:27 PM

Titan1 wrote:

Your second sentence was threats aren’t okay…but…they lie…but, they are provocateurs. (You are still trying to justify the ...more

I could say you are threatening me, if I had millions of followers they would probably believe me and repeat it on a bunch of random message boards. You know that's not true, I know that's not true, they don't know that's not true.

I don't see why pushing for a proper investigation of threats and violence is controversial. I never said they shouldn't be investigated, they should be investigated to the fullest.

All I'm saying is that I likely have a different perspective on these guys than fans of theirs. Theres alot of shit out there, don't be blinded by faith in a smooth talking actor in front of a camera.

|

10/27/2021 8:48 PM

early wrote:

I'm just saying that these ...more

Titan1 wrote:

Your second sentence was threats aren’t okay…but…they lie…but, they are provocateurs. (You are still trying to justify the ...more

early wrote:

I could say you are threatening me, if I had millions of followers they would probably believe me and repeat it on a bunch of ...more

I’ve never even heard of those guys…so I’m not defending them.

But whether you are a fan or not, is irrelevant…just condemn the threats, to caveats necessary. You’ve yet to do that.

|

10/27/2021 9:09 PM

Titan1 wrote:

But whether you are a fan or not, is irrelevant…just condemn ...more

Threats and violence are no way for a society to function and flourish. There are laws and a judicial system established to address these things so that we as a society can progress at the same time we keep our citizenry under a reasonable amount of control. The courts are pretty good at determining guilt or innocence when the results of both sides' investigations have been explained.

If you don't know who we are talking about thats probably a good thing. In case you haven't noticed, inflammatory rhetoric is thrown around everywhere these days. Beware of anyone selling you a bag of us-vs-them.

|

10/28/2021 3:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/28/2021 3:27 AM

early wrote:

I could say you are threatening me, if I had millions of followers they would probably believe me and repeat it on a bunch of ...more

Titan1 wrote:

But whether you are a fan or not, is irrelevant…just condemn ...more

early wrote:

Threats and violence are no way for a society to function and flourish. There are laws and a judicial system established to ...more

Yet here you are on a daily basis on this forum selling exactly that🤦‍♂️ You can’t make this shit up. You’re like a self fulfilling prophecy.

|

10/28/2021 4:38 AM

swordfish wrote:

Yet here you are on a daily basis on this forum selling exactly that You can’t make this shit up. You’re like a self ...more

The 3rd comment in this thread is you saying you are skeptical of Jack Posobeics claim.

This happened yesterday. Threats should be investigated period.
https://fox2now.com/news/national/hhs-building-evacuated-after-reported-bomb-threat/

|