'21/22 NFL Season

ocscottie
9/1/2021 10:19am
ocscottie wrote:
If you want a place to watch every single game, go here: http://markkystreams.com/nfl-streams/ They also have UFC, NBA, CFB, NHL. Its a great place to watch...
If you want a place to watch every single game, go here: http://markkystreams.com/nfl-streams/ They also have UFC, NBA, CFB, NHL. Its a great place to watch sports.
freeh wrote:
I clicked on this thread to find out this exact info, so thanks! Any idea what other streaming services show live games? I got Hulu last...
I clicked on this thread to find out this exact info, so thanks! Any idea what other streaming services show live games? I got Hulu last year just for football season, but it is kind of pricey.
There is a few other streaming sites like Crackstreams but Markky is the best IMO.
ocscottie
9/1/2021 10:21am
Damn i just realized that this is a weekend off, for some reason I thought the season started!
ProKawi24
9/1/2021 3:27pm
All I have to say is Fuck my Bears. Starting Andy Dalton week 1....I get it but I don't.

We currently have 4 CB's on the roster after cuts.....we couldn't even run a Dime package right now which means we'll be signing scrubs cut by other teams to start.

Our 2nd rd draft pick and LT is on IR with a back injury he's apparently had since college. Tarik Cohen tore his ACL 11 months ago yet for some reason he's not ready to go so he's on IR. Danny T our MLB has a nagging knee injury....PUP list. The asshole we spent millions on last year Robert Quinn is injured.....again. Our starting TE we drafted last year has a groin injury.

Want a laugh? Our "offensive coordinator" Bill Lazor was fired from his last job.....as an OC.
Our QB coach has been fired twice in the last 3 years.....as an OC.
Our HEAD COACH literally fired himself last year from calling plays cus he sucked so bad at it....buuuut apparently rehired himself cus he's calling plays again this year.

We have the oldest roster in the NFL going by average age of players on the 53 man roster.

I can't wait to see what a shit storm this will be on primetime Sunday night vs the Rams. I'm predicting 31-10.
SKIDLID
Fantasy
805th
9/1/2021 3:37pm
ProKawi24 wrote:
All I have to say is Fuck my Bears. Starting Andy Dalton week 1....I get it but I don't. We currently have 4 CB's on the...
All I have to say is Fuck my Bears. Starting Andy Dalton week 1....I get it but I don't.

We currently have 4 CB's on the roster after cuts.....we couldn't even run a Dime package right now which means we'll be signing scrubs cut by other teams to start.

Our 2nd rd draft pick and LT is on IR with a back injury he's apparently had since college. Tarik Cohen tore his ACL 11 months ago yet for some reason he's not ready to go so he's on IR. Danny T our MLB has a nagging knee injury....PUP list. The asshole we spent millions on last year Robert Quinn is injured.....again. Our starting TE we drafted last year has a groin injury.

Want a laugh? Our "offensive coordinator" Bill Lazor was fired from his last job.....as an OC.
Our HEAD COACH literally fired himself last year from calling plays cus he sucked so bad at it....buuuut apparently rehired himself cus he's calling plays again this year.

We have the oldest roster in the NFL going by average age of players on the 53 man roster.

I can't wait to see what a shit storm this will be on primetime Sunday night vs the Rams. I'm predicting 31-10.
You could still beat our Vikes twice at least.

The Shop

ProKawi24
9/1/2021 6:52pm
ProKawi24 wrote:
All I have to say is Fuck my Bears. Starting Andy Dalton week 1....I get it but I don't. We currently have 4 CB's on the...

SKIDLID wrote:
I think our records could end up very similar. We both have terrible O-lines that's for sure. But hey...at least we aren't the Lions. I'd be surprised if they win 2 games all year.
SKIDLID
Fantasy
805th
9/2/2021 6:24am
Our cornerbacks, d line and linebackers have been bad the last few years. Lets hope it goes better than we think.
peelout
9/2/2021 11:55am
ProKawi24 wrote:

SKIDLID wrote:
ProKawi24 wrote:
I think our records could end up very similar. We both have terrible O-lines that's for sure. But hey...at least we aren't the Lions. I'd be...
I think our records could end up very similar. We both have terrible O-lines that's for sure. But hey...at least we aren't the Lions. I'd be surprised if they win 2 games all year.
hey now
ocscottie
9/9/2021 12:57pm
Yeah Reese I was looking at your schedule last night and thinking, fuck this game LOL

If the 49ers can stay healthy they should be pretty good this season, curious if JimmyG can hold his job all season, Trey Lance is behind him just waiting, he is their future.

How does SEA look this year? I havent watched anything as far as predictions or what not.
ocscottie
9/9/2021 1:17pm
Dude on the FoxSports page is on crack, but ill take it lol
ocscottie
9/9/2021 1:45pm
The meme war on Reddit between Lion fans and SF fans is funny shit.
G-man
9/9/2021 3:02pm
Wow I can't believe the season starts tonight and wouldn't you know I'm at my dad's house with no TV only $10 digital antenna rabbit ears that gets crap you've never seen before! Laughing

is there a way I can stream it on my phone or laptop we have Wi-Fi here I know Scottie is the king of crack streams but that stuff never seems to work for me...Blink

Fuck the Cowgirls! Woohoo
APLMAN99
9/9/2021 3:48pm
ocscottie wrote:
Holy shit! Just Googled Super Bowl odds, and 49ers are ranked #1 on this page:

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/every-nfl-team-2021-super-bowl-od…

Also just saw that 2 Ravens tore their ACL's today.
Not quite picked #1, but #5. This guy thinks that their odds are the top 'value', though.

Here they are ranked in actual odds from that site.

G-man
9/9/2021 7:44pm
ocscottie wrote:
This place works great Gary: http://markkystreams.com/video-category/nfl-streams/ might have to refresh once in awhile but i have good luck there.
This place works great Gary: http://markkystreams.com/video-category/nfl-streams/ might have to refresh once in awhile but i have good luck there.
It doesn't work on my phone.

Is there a trick to it?
Blink
ocscottie
9/9/2021 7:48pm
Just tested it on my iPhone and works fine.
ProKawi24
9/10/2021 10:20am
ocscottie wrote:
I haven't tried that one yet but will check it out.

What about topstreams.info or new.nflstreams.to ??? I used topstreams last year but seems like these places don't work every year.
TunaBro
9/10/2021 1:16pm
My Hawks are going to do big things this season! Let goooo!
ocscottie
9/10/2021 9:02pm
ocscottie wrote:
ProKawi24 wrote:
I haven't tried that one yet but will check it out. What about topstreams.info or new.nflstreams.to ??? I used topstreams last year but seems like these...
I haven't tried that one yet but will check it out.

What about topstreams.info or new.nflstreams.to ??? I used topstreams last year but seems like these places don't work every year.
Havent tried those two, Markky is nice because there is an admin on most of the time and they respond to chat msgs when streams go down and fix them right away, you dont see that often.

There is so many out there, this is just one ive been using for the past year or two.
ocscottie
9/11/2021 10:22am
Just realized we dont have a College Football thread, anyone interested?
ocscottie
9/11/2021 10:58am
Doesn't Tom hold the record with 300 and something?
APLMAN99
9/11/2021 1:11pm Edited Date/Time 9/11/2021 1:12pm
ocscottie wrote:
Doesn't Tom hold the record with 300 and something?
This is for the first 9 and 10 years of a career. I think Brady lost at least 1 year as a backup, didn’t he?

Crazy that Wilson has averaged almost exactly 11 wins per year for the last 9 years.
APLMAN99
9/12/2021 8:47am
ocscottie wrote:
I'm talking the record for reg season wins period, think I saw a graphic Thursday night that Tom has 300 and something. Googled it, here is...
I'm talking the record for reg season wins period, think I saw a graphic Thursday night that Tom has 300 and something.

Googled it, here is the list, TB has 231.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Football_League_career_q…
Looks like Brady has started to plateau, though…….

😎

ocscottie
9/12/2021 9:45am
Cute little ponytail Rodgers, get a haircut. Laughing
APLMAN99
9/12/2021 11:02am
If the NFL is consistent with the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty that was called on Metcalf, the games are going to get very long and boring. That was the silliest penalty I may have ever seen.
ocscottie
9/12/2021 11:43am
Niners up 31-10, highest scoring half under Shanahan. Offense looks really good, D not as sharp but has shown good signs.

Post a reply to: '21/22 NFL Season

The Latest