2019 Vital MX Fantasy Football League

TXDirt
12/24/2019 10:42am
You can all humbly bow down to The Kingslayer. I am lord of this league. For a year anyways!!

Appreciate everyone’s comments! That was fun and really was an improbable championship!! Who was trash talking me in the draft lobby? Show yourself!! lol

Thanks to everyone for keeping up with their teams! That makes the league fun!

I did nothing special and did it pretty well. A lot of luck goes into winning at FF. I had the right hand at the right times!

Thx to all.

Your Football Lord,

The Kingslayer
MXant15
Fantasy
729th
8/7/2020 3:02am
Guys,

It’s that time of year and Football is nearing(hopefully). Not sure if anyone is interested in playing again this year, but the last few years the Vital league have been a lot of fun. Here’s the catch tho... I am humbly resigning as the league commissioner. Its was fun being the commish the last few years, but this year I just don’t have the strength or time to put everything together. I have three young kids all doing at-home online learning (fuck you RONA) plus life and work.. I am stretched thin as it is. So, if someone else is willing to step up and take the reigns of this circus, more power to you. First official regular season game is scheduled for 9/10, that’s little over a month away. that’s of course if RONA doesn’t fuck that up too.
gklefev
8/7/2020 8:15am
Defiantly interested in playing again!! Unfortunately I cant help out or run the league. Working in healthcare is enough of a challenge for me day to day. Hopefully someone can run it and fingers crossed we have a season!! Thanks for all your efforts MXant15 last year was great!!

The Shop

Post a reply to: 2019 Vital MX Fantasy Football League

The Latest