Fantasy
479th
8/19/2019 4:06pm
All in...thank you 👍
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
8/20/2019 11:55am Edited Date/Time 8/20/2019 12:17pm
Omw my app says league not activated. I see the league though.
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
8/20/2019 12:20pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2019 12:49pm
👍
MXant15
Fantasy
903rd
8/20/2019 12:27pm
FLmxer wrote:
👍
I’ll send you another link. Check your email in a few minutes

The Shop

FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
8/20/2019 12:47pm
I am in
peelout
8/21/2019 1:27pm
MXant15 wrote:
League info: We are using the ESPN fantasy football platform, please ensure you guys have an account set up and ready to go. It’s free to...
League info:

We are using the ESPN fantasy football platform, please ensure you guys have an account set up and ready to go. It’s free to join and it shouldn’t be too hard to figure out. We are officially running 14 teams this year. I know I previously stated we were at going with 12 but when the dust settled, we landed on 14. Meaning there is going to be a ton of competition this year, so draft well. I have set our draft date for 8/25 @ 3pm. If that does not work for you guys let me know, I am flexible on the time. The draft is currently set at snake; order selection randomized one hour prior to draft. This can be adjusted if need be.

Also, I have adjusted the punt and kick off return scoring. Please go through the scoring and let me know if we should make an adjustment. This will be majority based. FYI.. I was unable to input everyone’s team name, so once you accept the league invite, you will need to name your team.

That’s all for now, hopefully you guys all got your invites. I’ve never played in a 14 team league so this is also new too me, and it should make for some great competition.

Annnnd....

EVERYONE PLAYS EVERY WEEK!

Trash talk, have fun, enjoy!

anyone have an issue with pushing it back a couple hours? i'm headed out of town for a last minute riding trip and 2pm Mountain time will be pushing it for me. if not i'll make it happen.
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
8/21/2019 4:57pm
MXant15 wrote:
League info: We are using the ESPN fantasy football platform, please ensure you guys have an account set up and ready to go. It’s free to...
League info:

We are using the ESPN fantasy football platform, please ensure you guys have an account set up and ready to go. It’s free to join and it shouldn’t be too hard to figure out. We are officially running 14 teams this year. I know I previously stated we were at going with 12 but when the dust settled, we landed on 14. Meaning there is going to be a ton of competition this year, so draft well. I have set our draft date for 8/25 @ 3pm. If that does not work for you guys let me know, I am flexible on the time. The draft is currently set at snake; order selection randomized one hour prior to draft. This can be adjusted if need be.

Also, I have adjusted the punt and kick off return scoring. Please go through the scoring and let me know if we should make an adjustment. This will be majority based. FYI.. I was unable to input everyone’s team name, so once you accept the league invite, you will need to name your team.

That’s all for now, hopefully you guys all got your invites. I’ve never played in a 14 team league so this is also new too me, and it should make for some great competition.

Annnnd....

peelout wrote:
anyone have an issue with pushing it back a couple hours? i'm headed out of town for a last minute riding trip and 2pm Mountain time...
anyone have an issue with pushing it back a couple hours? i'm headed out of town for a last minute riding trip and 2pm Mountain time will be pushing it for me. if not i'll make it happen.
It wound not interrupt the middle of my Sunday if it’s pushed back 2-4 hours 👍
MXant15
Fantasy
903rd
8/22/2019 1:18am
MXant15 wrote:
League info:

Annnnd....

peelout wrote:
anyone have an issue with pushing it back a couple hours? i'm headed out of town for a last minute riding trip and 2pm Mountain time...
Peely,

I would be willing to entertain moving to draft time back a few hours..BUT.. I also have plans for later that day. I am going to a MLB game with my old man at 4pm, and I have another draft at 7pm, so I’m pretty limited on available time for that day. I’d be willing to reschedule our draft to the following weekend? I think someone had another draft that weekend, which is why I thought the 25th would be better, but I’m flexible to draft whatever make the most sense for everyone.

What if we moved the draft to Sunday September 1st at 6pm?
You guys chime in on this please and we’ll go from there.
TXDirt
8/22/2019 1:58am
If you need another player let me know. I’m a regular FF player. Been in another league at ESPN with same group of guys for almost 14 years now. Jyst let me know if anything opens up. Thx.
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
8/22/2019 6:49am
9/1 works for me
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
8/22/2019 8:12am
I'm available the 1st as well.
peelout
8/22/2019 9:32am
MXant15 wrote:
League info:

Annnnd....

peelout wrote:
MXant15 wrote:
Peely, I would be willing to entertain moving to draft time back a few hours..BUT.. I also have plans for later that day. I am going...
Peely,

I would be willing to entertain moving to draft time back a few hours..BUT.. I also have plans for later that day. I am going to a MLB game with my old man at 4pm, and I have another draft at 7pm, so I’m pretty limited on available time for that day. I’d be willing to reschedule our draft to the following weekend? I think someone had another draft that weekend, which is why I thought the 25th would be better, but I’m flexible to draft whatever make the most sense for everyone.

What if we moved the draft to Sunday September 1st at 6pm?
You guys chime in on this please and we’ll go from there.
i'm good with September 1 at 6pm (pacific right?)

thanks all

and have fun at the game with your dad. i'm headed to the Lions game on the 8th with my old man. love every minute that i get to do fun shit with him.
AHRMA361
Fantasy
262nd
8/22/2019 11:54am
Hmm, 9pm for us east coasters....looks like alcohol will be a larger factor in my poor picks than if it was 6pm EST.Laughing

MXant15
Fantasy
903rd
8/22/2019 9:49pm
Draft has been changed to 9/1 at 6pm. Thank you guys for chiming in!
MXant15
Fantasy
903rd
8/22/2019 11:19pm
peelout wrote:
i'm good with September 1 at 6pm (pacific right?) thanks all and have fun at the game with your dad. i'm headed to the Lions game...
i'm good with September 1 at 6pm (pacific right?)

thanks all

and have fun at the game with your dad. i'm headed to the Lions game on the 8th with my old man. love every minute that i get to do fun shit with him.
What’s funny is I wasn’t ever really a MLB fan up until a few years ago, but my dad follows it very closely. Once I got into it, I have really enjoyed the added dynamic of our relationship. Spending a Sunday hanging out, watching a game, having a beer together, trust me, I do not take those moments for granted. Enjoy your guys game on the 8th, amigo!
ProKawi24
8/24/2019 2:44pm
Sept 1st works for me. See you at the draft boys!
MXant15
Fantasy
903rd
8/30/2019 11:25pm
Friendly reminder, our draft is this Sunday at 6pm pacific time. See you guys there!!
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
8/31/2019 5:20am
Hopefully I am not drafting in a full hurricane like last year. Looks like its heading north of me now thankfully.
MXant15
Fantasy
903rd
8/31/2019 2:05pm
Randomized one hour prior
ProKawi24
9/1/2019 5:07pm
Ready to go!!! I got stuck with pick 13 ugh.
DownSouth
9/1/2019 5:09pm
8th pick Huh

This is going to be a long draft with 14 teams in the mix
Huevos450R
Fantasy
3290th
9/1/2019 5:30pm
Wish I was on the late turn. NTQ - FTW!
ProKawi24
9/1/2019 7:29pm
Great draft guys, thanks to Anthony for running the show!
DownSouth
9/1/2019 7:40pm
Did ESPN change their scoring system or is something set weird with our league scoring settings?

My teams projection for week 1 is 769 points?

MXant15
Fantasy
903rd
9/1/2019 7:50pm
DownSouth wrote:
Did ESPN change their scoring system or is something set weird with our league scoring settings? My teams projection for week 1 is 769 points? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/09/01/370333/s1200_wk1.jpg[/img]
Did ESPN change their scoring system or is something set weird with our league scoring settings?

I saw that too. I’ll look into tomorrow. Maybe it can be fixed with a simple adjustment?

Annnd fuck that was a long ass draft..

Dave, be safe out there. Been watching the hurricane coverage on and off all day.
ProKawi24
9/1/2019 8:01pm
I never pay much attention to the projected numbers. The damn board still showed Andrew Luck & Rob Gronkoski for christ sake lol.
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
9/1/2019 8:03pm
DownSouth wrote:
Did ESPN change their scoring system or is something set weird with our league scoring settings? My teams projection for week 1 is 769 points? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/09/01/370333/s1200_wk1.jpg[/img]

MXant15 wrote:
I saw that too. I’ll look into tomorrow. Maybe it can be fixed with a simple adjustment? Annnd fuck that was a long ass draft.. Dave...
I saw that too. I’ll look into tomorrow. Maybe it can be fixed with a simple adjustment?

Annnd fuck that was a long ass draft..

Dave, be safe out there. Been watching the hurricane coverage on and off all day.
Thank you. It has been extra nerve racking. Even though the path is projected to graze us. It was the same projection as Andrew and it did the opposite of projection and shot straight instead of turning. Hope not this time. Either way I have many in my thoughts that are in this mess.

What a draft. I couldn't text in the draft chat after it started for some reason. It wouldn't even let me try. That was crazy drafting in 14th and 15th position. Tough strategy. I screwed up and panicked a few times and had a couple oops picks. Ha Good times. Best of luck er I mean high skill to everyone!
TXDirt
9/1/2019 10:19pm
That was a long draft lol. But fun!

Good luck to all!!
TXDirt
9/1/2019 10:29pm
Would be awesome if you can get the points format changed.

Post a reply to: 2019 Vital MX Fantasy Football League

The Latest