2018-19 NBA Season

ns503
6/17/2019 6:26pm
And free agency.
APLMAN99
7/1/2019 12:54pm
ocscottie wrote:
KD is a little bitch! Blink
As much as I have been a KD fan, I might probably have to agree with you...….

Definitely a little too much of a drama queen. I have been following the Nets the last couple of years because a local kid that I got to watch a lot on the AAU trail plays for them, but I am not really excited for the addition of either Durant nor Irving.

I think that GS picked up a gem in Russell, though. He really showed his potential this last season.

I'm starting to think that Kawhi is a lot like Durant as well. Great player, but the diva is strong with them. Rumor is that he is requesting that the Lakers hire a medical staff just for him, and that his major question to Magic was whether or not the Lakers had tried to trade for him from the Spurs, just to see how much they really want time.
BMSOBx2
7/1/2019 2:03pm
Thanks KD nice knowing you. Sorry you felt the need to leave but this was always going to be Steph's team no matter how great you were. We had a good run. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

The Shop

ns503
7/2/2019 3:46am
All those poor Knicks fan out there... Whistling
rhargrave431
7/2/2019 5:30am
ns503 wrote:
All those poor Knicks fan out there... Whistling
Haha no kidding. A month ago they were getting Kyrie, KD, and Zion. Now they just have a bunch of cap space, and no body to hire.
motoman617
7/2/2019 2:43pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2019 2:44pm
I’ve got a feeling Kawhi goes to the Lakers. Lakers have not used their money they have left for any other big free agent so are they holding that back for somebody special? Me thinks so. 😄 the longer it drags out the more likely it seems.

Kawhi has always wanted to play for the Lakers so this is his chance.
BMSOBx2
7/2/2019 5:26pm
motoman617 wrote:
I’ve got a feeling Kawhi goes to the Lakers. Lakers have not used their money they have left for any other big free agent so are...
I’ve got a feeling Kawhi goes to the Lakers. Lakers have not used their money they have left for any other big free agent so are they holding that back for somebody special? Me thinks so. 😄 the longer it drags out the more likely it seems.

I don't think so, I could be wrong but...... just like Durant and Stef he would be second fiddle to LeBron. At this point I don't think that's what he wants. If you're an elite athlete you need to be the big dog. Call me crazy but he'd be better off sticking with the Raptors for another year as the man. Money talks so that's a factor.
motoman617
7/2/2019 6:14pm
motoman617 wrote:
I’ve got a feeling Kawhi goes to the Lakers. Lakers have not used their money they have left for any other big free agent so are...

BMSOBx2 wrote:
I don't think so, I could be wrong but...... just like Durant and Stef he would be second fiddle to LeBron. At this point I don't...
I don't think so, I could be wrong but...... just like Durant and Stef he would be second fiddle to LeBron. At this point I don't think that's what he wants. If you're an elite athlete you need to be the big dog. Call me crazy but he'd be better off sticking with the Raptors for another year as the man. Money talks so that's a factor.
Just to play devils advocate... How many years does LeBron have left in him? 2 maybe? Kawhi is going to have to share the stage with someone to be successful if he wants multiple titles. Sure would take some of the load off him playing with LeBron and AD. How long can he carry most of the load for the Raptors?

I heard somewhere his other sponsors are pushing for a big market team.

I keep waiting for some news to drop.
BMSOBx2
7/2/2019 6:19pm
motoman617 wrote:
Just to play devils advocate... How many years does LeBron have left in him? 2 maybe? Kawhi is going to have to share the stage with...
Just to play devils advocate... How many years does LeBron have left in him? 2 maybe? Kawhi is going to have to share the stage with someone to be successful if he wants multiple titles. Sure would take some of the load off him playing with LeBron and AD. How long can he carry most of the load for the Raptors?

I tend to agree, LeBron's got two years left at most and he can't play D anymore. I'm not an NBA superstar but I'm sure other people can see that except maybe that dope Anthony Davis.
rhargrave431
7/2/2019 6:33pm
motoman617 wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:
I don't think so, I could be wrong but...... just like Durant and Stef he would be second fiddle to LeBron. At this point I don't...
motoman617 wrote:
Just to play devils advocate... How many years does LeBron have left in him? 2 maybe? Kawhi is going to have to share the stage with...

Kwahi has said multiple times he doesnt like the star role. He is a super quiet and awkward guy who doesn't like being the center of attention. Going to the Lakers would be a great fit.
ns503
7/6/2019 6:59am
Damn shit, what a crazy free agency.

I was quietly kinda sure that Kawhi was coming back. Really didn't think he was going Lakers. But I didn't see the George trade thing coming. (Don't think many did). Damn. If that didn't happen, he & Green would still be here & the band would all be together again next year. Man what a night. Next year is going to be silly in the west. Player health depending, that is - KL won't have the TO med staff with him, and IMO that's what got him where he is now over this last year. No words to describe the wild ride us Raps fans have had the past almost exact year, will never forget it.
DownSouth
7/6/2019 11:34am
Not a single big time free agent wanted to play with Lebron. Smile
BMSOBx2
7/6/2019 2:15pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/07/06/358483/s1200_jerry_west_leave_warriors_fb.jpg[/img]

Jerry's going to do for the Clippers what he did for the Warriors. Talk about your s*** eating grin.

CoolCoolCool
G-man
7/6/2019 2:24pm
I'm just glad he didn't go to the Lakers!
Efritts75
7/6/2019 2:37pm
Seems like no one wants to go to the lakers.
motoman617
7/6/2019 11:44pm
I just didn’t think he would go to the Clippers. It surprised me. I read somewhere today that two things were accomplished by Leonard going to the Clippers. One was Leonard got to go where he wanted and two it kept the Lakers from getting any other big free agents by having to wait to see what Leonard was going to do. All the big names were gone by the time he decided.

Sweetd31
7/11/2019 5:45pm
Westbrook to Rockets in exchange for CP3 and about 900 1st round picks!

- Gonna jam Lil Flip and Slim Thug for the next 5 hours

Chunk a deuce!
ns503
7/11/2019 6:30pm
Crazy off season gets crazier. Going to be an interesting season to say the least.
BMSOBx2
7/11/2019 8:59pm
Westbrook's a punk. How's that going to work out for him playing second fiddle to Harden? Who's a cupcake now Russell?
peelout
7/12/2019 9:04am
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Westbrook's a punk. How's that going to work out for him playing second fiddle to Harden? Who's a cupcake now Russell?
i already hated the Rockets, looks like that's not going to change any time soon
Sweetd31
7/13/2019 9:12am
BMSOBx2 wrote:
peelout wrote:
i already hated the Rockets, looks like that's not going to change any time soon
ahhh Sad
mxb2
7/13/2019 9:46am
Gonna be a good season soon.
Crush
7/15/2019 4:28pm
WTF crazy Simmons got that deal and can't shoot... or fucking even be looking to learn how to shoot!?
ocscottie
7/15/2019 5:17pm
Crush wrote:
WTF crazy Simmons got that deal and can't shoot... or fucking even be looking to learn how to shoot!?
No shit! That one boggled my mind. Did you see the list of contracts the sixes have paid? Crazy money!
APLMAN99
7/15/2019 5:47pm
Crush wrote:
0-18 from 3PT for his career is considered bad?

😉

I actually think that the fact that he didn't even need to be guarded behind the arc was the fatal flaw that kept the Sixers from reaching the finals. And will likely be the same fatal flaw moving forward if he continues to be the PG.
Crush
7/17/2019 12:33am Edited Date/Time 7/17/2019 1:03am
And how do you address the traffic jam without putting your point guard on the block.

Their coaches should be fucking kicking and screaming, not trying to work around it.

Post a reply to: 2018-19 NBA Season

The Latest