'20/21 NBA Season

Crush
2/3/2021 4:10pm
ocscottie wrote:
LeBron is such a sissy, he got fans booted from last nights game for heckling him, it was some blonde chicks and he couldn't take the...
LeBron is such a sissy, he got fans booted from last nights game for heckling him, it was some blonde chicks and he couldn't take the heat LOL Weak sauce LBJ.

Here it is from NBA: The Jump

Sorry Scotty, don’t think that’s how it was at all. Look at the two culprit’s IG history they’ve got a history of being douchebags and were chasing clout. Bron didn’t ask for them to be kicked out, they said some shit and he said what a lot of players do, sit down and shut the fuck up. I’d have said the same.
APLMAN99
2/3/2021 4:33pm
ocscottie wrote:
LeBron is such a sissy, he got fans booted from last nights game for heckling him, it was some blonde chicks and he couldn't take the...
LeBron is such a sissy, he got fans booted from last nights game for heckling him, it was some blonde chicks and he couldn't take the heat LOL Weak sauce LBJ.

Here it is from NBA: The Jump

Crush wrote:
Sorry Scotty, don’t think that’s how it was at all. Look at the two culprit’s IG history they’ve got a history of being douchebags and were...
Sorry Scotty, don’t think that’s how it was at all. Look at the two culprit’s IG history they’ve got a history of being douchebags and were chasing clout. Bron didn’t ask for them to be kicked out, they said some shit and he said what a lot of players do, sit down and shut the fuck up. I’d have said the same.
Yeah, I looked at a little bit of that stuff and all I can say is that it's very hard to believe that she is only 25. She's had some rough mileage on her for that age. From a maturity standpoint? Totally believable, but from a physical standpoint I would almost think that someone has been rolling back the odometer. At least her hubby doesn't seem to mind using his real age of 53......!

Crush
2/3/2021 10:08pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Yeah, I looked at a little bit of that stuff and all I can say is that it's very hard to believe that she is only...
Yeah, I looked at a little bit of that stuff and all I can say is that it's very hard to believe that she is only 25. She's had some rough mileage on her for that age. From a maturity standpoint? Totally believable, but from a physical standpoint I would almost think that someone has been rolling back the odometer. At least her hubby doesn't seem to mind using his real age of 53......!

Almost as hard to believe as Bron just randomly calling someone a dumb-bitch mid-game.

Or at all. Let alone unprovoked.

They were clout chasing for sure.
peelout
2/3/2021 10:58pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Yeah, I looked at a little bit of that stuff and all I can say is that it's very hard to believe that she is only...

Crush wrote:
Almost as hard to believe as Bron just randomly calling someone a dumb-bitch mid-game.

Or at all. Let alone unprovoked.

They were clout chasing for sure.
She should have just pulled a Julia Rose and pulled her tits out to get her 15 minutes of fame.

The Shop

ocscottie
2/4/2021 7:23pm
Hey Gary!! Dude Kelly had a coming out party tonight, he had been total trash the last few games, fans wanted him traded etc etc Well tonight he scored a career high 40!! 7-10 from 3, he was a totally new player, i hope he plays like this from here on out because it was getting really ugly lately.

ALL our centers are out and i thought we had zero chance to win, only dressed 9 guys, no centers. We held Dallas to just 40 points in the 2nd half, our starters didnt even play the 4th. I am so relieved. Heres the box:

This team is so Bi Polar though, they will probably tank next game lol
G-man
2/4/2021 8:40pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

No way is she 25, probably closer to 55.
Looks all plastic like your typical Beverly Hills Super Cu#t.
G-man
2/4/2021 8:45pm
I just saw that a few minutes ago--all the Suns fans are happy for him and can't figure out what the hell happened to him but at least he showed his potential tonight.

Yup we are a bipolar team too, we have some players out but still this live by the 3 die by the 3 bullshit sucks!

We killed the pelicans early on in the season and last night we got blown out by them on national TV go figure. Angry

Crush
2/4/2021 9:40pm
Lakers just demolished the Nuggets trailing by +10 at the half.... and AD played like absolute trash.
G-man
2/5/2021 8:24pm
ocscottie wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/02/05/477013/s1200_twitter.com_21_02_05_13.17.jpg[/img]

Yea there has been numerous discussions on talk radio and social media on why Kelly has been on the struggle bus after a breakout season in Phoenix.

I guess with the luxury tax penalties and his salary it came out to around 85 Million for one year!!!! Woohoo

That's a lot of dough for a non-all star player and Oubre has felt the extra pressure to perform and I think his contract is up at the end of the year.
Crush
2/6/2021 2:51am
Oubre likely get traded as an expiring contract anyways right?

Surprised they’re not trying to feed him to showcase him tbh.
G-man
2/6/2021 6:26am
Crush wrote:
Oubre likely get traded as an expiring contract anyways right?

Surprised they’re not trying to feed him to showcase him tbh.
Yep and that was a FACTOR in trading him as the Suns knew after the good year he had he would be wanting a significant raise and we had two young SF's in Mikal Bridges and Cam Johnson who both have played pretty good. Mikal will probably be on the All Defensive player honor and has stepped up his offensive game significantly this year.

I think the Warriors were desperate after they lost Clay. Kelly will probably be traded again.
ns503
2/6/2021 6:56am
How bout that Nets Raps game last night? Was a good one, I wasn't very hopeful going in but my Raps are finally finding some of their old mojo again. Sometimes. But that KD situation is friggin whacked. Seems if he was a contact, then everyone else on the floor last night is now too?
Crush
2/6/2021 11:15pm
Titan1. wrote:
How ‘bout them Jazz?
They're playing some great looking ball... If they had one more superstar guy on the wing you'd put money down but when the game slows down I don't think they can hang... If a team lets them run and play open though, not good.
Crush
2/6/2021 11:17pm
ns503 wrote:
How bout that Nets Raps game last night? Was a good one, I wasn't very hopeful going in but my Raps are finally finding some of...
How bout that Nets Raps game last night? Was a good one, I wasn't very hopeful going in but my Raps are finally finding some of their old mojo again. Sometimes. But that KD situation is friggin whacked. Seems if he was a contact, then everyone else on the floor last night is now too?
Lowry is a fuckin dog man. Just willed them home... doing dirty work, hitting big threes... Harden came up small in pressure again I thought and Kyrie honestly looked like he wasn't home again. He gets this vacant look in his eye sometimes and you know he isn't putting in.
G-man
2/6/2021 11:27pm
Titan1. wrote:
How ‘bout them Jazz?
Good team no doubt, be nice if they could take down the Lakers!
Crush
2/7/2021 7:06am
G-man wrote:
Jazz have a nasty run of games next... Pacers, Celtics, Heat, Sixere, Bucks, Clips and Lakers... suspect we’ll see a table change.
ocscottie
2/7/2021 12:02pm
Oubre shit the bed again last night, Steph put up 57 and they lost by 2 fucking points! I blame part of it on Kerr for not fouling late in the game. It was such a frustrating game, we are playing with no centers, started the season with 5 and all are injured. Its a real shit show, wish we could just fast fwd to next year and have Klay back.
ocscottie
2/8/2021 3:06pm
Fun fact: Steph Curry makes $110,223.99 per day. He was the first player to ever sign a Super Max contract.

Must be nice...his wife is a baller too.
prozach
2/9/2021 8:21am
ocscottie wrote:
Fun fact: Steph Curry makes $110,223.99 per day. He was the first player to ever sign a Super Max contract. Must be nice...his wife is a...
Fun fact: Steph Curry makes $110,223.99 per day. He was the first player to ever sign a Super Max contract.

Must be nice...his wife is a baller too.
Including his endorsement deals I believe it's actually over $200,000 a day! So much 🤑
ocscottie
2/9/2021 4:34pm
Here is a graph of Oubre's season so far, talk about a roller coaster LOL

ocscottie
2/9/2021 8:42pm
Look at this shot Curry made tonight, insanity.

Titan1.
2/10/2021 6:44pm Edited Date/Time 2/10/2021 6:45pm
G-man wrote:
Crush wrote:
Jazz have a nasty run of games next... Pacers, Celtics, Heat, Sixere, Bucks, Clips and Lakers... suspect we’ll see a table change.
Pacers and Celtics down...5 more to go!

They should handle the heat...but those next 4 games are going to be tough...four of the best teams in the league....
G-man
2/10/2021 10:03pm
WoW another nail-biter!Woohoo Against the Bucks who are pretty dang good with the Freak, had a 5 game winning streak.

we have won 4 straight and now 7 of 8 and trying to claw back. Still 4th in the West.
ocscottie
2/11/2021 12:56pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2021 12:56pm
I caught the 4th qtr Gary, good game, when The Freak went up for the jumper i LOL'd.
Crush
2/11/2021 4:32pm
Titan1. wrote:
Pacers and Celtics down...5 more to go! They should handle the heat...but those next 4 games are going to be tough...four of the best teams in...
Pacers and Celtics down...5 more to go!

They should handle the heat...but those next 4 games are going to be tough...four of the best teams in the league....
They're playing nice ball for sure!

Connolly is unreal to watch, freak talent.

Post a reply to: '20/21 NBA Season

The Latest