'20/21 NBA Season

ocscottie
1/8/2021 2:25pm
OMG!! I just saw on some ESPN show a chick applauding him for sitting out if its because of what happened at the Capital, horseshit!
G-man
1/8/2021 8:50pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
At this point for the Nets, I’d trade Irving for a couple of McDonalds gift cards and pay his salary for the rest of the year...
At this point for the Nets, I’d trade Irving for a couple of McDonalds gift cards and pay his salary for the rest of the year.

Last night you saw a bunch of guys who really wanted to play the game, and while Philly is a better group of players than those guys 8 nights out of 10, they were still able to compete pretty damn well. Add Durant back in and it’s a really good team.

The Nets are better without Kyrie, no matter what his stat line may read.
Can't believe what is going on with today's Sports and some of these OVERPAID PRIMADONNAS!

Is it true he didn't even let his coach Steve Nash know his mangina was hurting and wouldn't play!!!!???Angry

My gawd a gashed eye or broken nose couldn't get Steve off the court to help his team win.

G-man
1/8/2021 9:03pm Edited Date/Time 1/8/2021 9:10pm
G-man wrote:
Even though she's kinda hot that Rachel chick pisses me off. A few seasons ago she was bashing the Suns and now she's praising them. :blink...
Even though she's kinda hot that Rachel chick pisses me off.

A few seasons ago she was bashing the Suns and now she's praising them. Blink

I might havta take a page outta your playbook Scottie with the "Reverse Jinx"

We are on a east coast trip against two sucky teams Indiana & Detroit.

We might lose....DrySillySideways
Damnit Scottie your REVERSE JINX failed me!!!! BlinkWoohoo

Suns has a 23 point lead against the Pistons in the 2nd quarter after the bench and ex piston Langston Galloway not missing a shot.
Then they started coasting in the 3rd. Every shot they were jacking up three's, and that's what worries me. Dry

Freaken Ayton once again was fumbulitis.

Did not know Horace Grant had a son playing in the NBA and if not for a missed free-throw at the end of the game would have had his career high. Jeremi Grant had a great game with 32 points--good player.

Coach Monte really needs to change things up and yank the guys earlier who turn cold.
Tomorrow is a tough game against Indiana
Edit from previous post I thought Indiana sucked guess not... Sad
ocscottie
1/8/2021 9:30pm Edited Date/Time 1/8/2021 9:34pm
OOOMMGGG!!!!!! this GSW Clippers game has been the biggest rollercoaster i have EVER seen! GSW down by 24 and went on a 36-6 run to take the lead, Clippers closed again but at the beginning of the game clippers were LIGHTS OUT but the Dubs never wavered. They killed them in the 4th qtr and freaking go on to win by 10!

GSW is in the building folks!

oh BTW: Curry went for 38, something like 10 threes, he had to work his assoff for every single basket, unbelievable performance.

The Shop

ocscottie
1/8/2021 9:37pm
one last stat, in the last 15min GSW went on a 52-20 rip, it was incredible.
ocscottie
1/8/2021 9:43pm
Full game highlights are worth a watch on this one, i am still literally shaking lol

ocscottie
1/8/2021 10:04pm
Look at the defense Curry plays against and still drops 38

G-man
1/9/2021 8:31pm
Whew after last night's embarrassment, thank gawd we played today against the 6-2 Pacers and got on track again. Smile

Scottie,
I'm glad your boys spanked the Clips, need to keep the LA Teams in check.
ocscottie
1/9/2021 8:52pm
I watched some of the PHX game tonight, was almost a close one, until the 4th.
ns503
1/10/2021 7:00am
ocscottie wrote:
"I'm superstitious! "

So am i really bad, i am the king of the reverse jinx though! Cool
Our teams are playing each other tonight.

We're going to get our asses kicked, don't stand a chance.

Sideways
G-man
1/10/2021 7:11am
ocscottie wrote:
"I'm superstitious! "

So am i really bad, i am the king of the reverse jinx though! Cool
ns503 wrote:
Our teams are playing each other tonight.

We're going to get our asses kicked, don't stand a chance.

Sideways
Haha good luck with that--Scotties reverse jinx failed miserable for me.....Dizzy
ocscottie
1/10/2021 6:54pm
Raptors are gonna pull it off, Steph is struggling. Whistling
ocscottie
1/10/2021 7:20pm
The rest of the team is playing unbelievable, this is about the worst shooting night of Steph's career. We got a bench again, a good one. They havent won a game Steph didnt put up 30.
ns503
1/11/2021 3:49am
ocscottie wrote:
Dammitall I got hit late by the old double-jinx.

That was a decent game, in the end. Raps are starting to show signs of getting it together but got a way to go yet. Not sure about that last shot call though.
ocscottie
1/11/2021 1:27pm
ocscottie wrote:
ns503 wrote:
Dammitall I got hit late by the old double-jinx. That was a decent game, in the end. Raps are starting to show signs of getting it...

That was a decent game, in the end. Raps are starting to show signs of getting it together but got a way to go yet. Not sure about that last shot call though.
I thought that last shot was going in, can not believe how bad Steph played. After the game he was asked if it felt good knowing that he could have a bad shooting night and the team could pull it off, and he said he never imagined a game he only made 2 baskets in LOL
G-man
1/11/2021 1:47pm
ocscottie wrote:
ns503 wrote:
Dammitall I got hit late by the old double-jinx. That was a decent game, in the end. Raps are starting to show signs of getting it...

Hehehe the ol double reverse jinx trick eh?

Don't fall for Scottie's trap! Laughing
ns503
1/11/2021 4:28pm
ocscottie wrote:
ns503 wrote:

G-man wrote:
Hehehe the ol double reverse jinx trick eh?

Don't fall for Scottie's trap! Laughing
Ya he's shifty. Woohoo
ocscottie
1/11/2021 6:48pm
Damn G the Suns got wrecked tonight, just saw the score.
G-man
1/11/2021 7:18pm
ocscottie wrote:
Damn G the Suns got wrecked tonight, just saw the score.
Yea, Well in that regard it's the same old Suns
play good against the good teams and crappy against the bad teams....Sick
ocscottie
1/12/2021 12:30pm
GSW plays the Pacers tonight, I watched them play last night, they look pretty good, I think they are 6 - 4? Sac. Kings did beat them, Sac looks a lot better this year too. I look for Steph to be on fire tonight after laying an egg last game.

Gary GSW coming to your town on Friday night! We will be coming off a back to back, playing Denver Thursday night...yeah im already making excuses Laughing
APLMAN99
1/12/2021 1:05pm
Love the videos of Kyrie partying while his teammates are working...…..

The good news part of this is that now the NBA can officially fine him for each game he misses. The Nets front office wouldn't have had the nuts to withhold his pay and piss off Durant. $460K a game is what he could be fined.

Hopefully it can be retroactive to the first game in this string of absences.
ocscottie
1/12/2021 3:53pm
Shit! "Paschall out vs. Pacers due to COVID" We lose. Blink
APLMAN99
1/12/2021 4:01pm
Not quite a full on prediction, but close enough at this point.........

G-man
1/12/2021 6:00pm
ocscottie wrote:
GSW plays the Pacers tonight, I watched them play last night, they look pretty good, I think they are 6 - 4? Sac. Kings did beat...
GSW plays the Pacers tonight, I watched them play last night, they look pretty good, I think they are 6 - 4? Sac. Kings did beat them, Sac looks a lot better this year too. I look for Steph to be on fire tonight after laying an egg last game.

Gary GSW coming to your town on Friday night! We will be coming off a back to back, playing Denver Thursday night...yeah im already making excuses Laughing
Well, don't need to play your reverse jinx scottie, the Suns are either Hot or Cold never sure which one will show up--so frustrating. Angry
ocscottie
1/12/2021 6:34pm
These NBA players are pretty gnarly, their schedule is a grind, gotta take a toll especially with all the Covid restrictions and shit, I have a new found respect for the shape these guys are in. I use to just be a way casual fan, but as I get to learn the game more I see it.

I wonder what their training regiment is like? Cardio has to play a huge role.
mxb2
1/12/2021 7:36pm
ocscottie wrote:
Yeah I just saw that, what a doosh!
Dude is a clown
APLMAN99
1/12/2021 7:40pm
ocscottie wrote:
These NBA players are pretty gnarly, their schedule is a grind, gotta take a toll especially with all the Covid restrictions and shit, I have a...
These NBA players are pretty gnarly, their schedule is a grind, gotta take a toll especially with all the Covid restrictions and shit, I have a new found respect for the shape these guys are in. I use to just be a way casual fan, but as I get to learn the game more I see it.

I wonder what their training regiment is like? Cardio has to play a huge role.
I remember reading about the Nets regimen for players a couple of seasons ago, they prepared meals for players and their families to take home, they monitored the player’s food and liquid intake, and even ‘measured’ the color of their urine (along with other tests, I’m sure!) to help plan their diets for maximum health and performance. They even had a traveling nutritionist to estimate their intake on the road when they were usually eating at restaurants.

For the younger players that they had at the time it was probably a great source of stability, but the “star” players probably chafe at it a little bit.

Here’s a quick little blurb about the urine color:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2725575-joe-harris-says-nets-are-tr…

ocscottie
1/12/2021 8:54pm
Curry having another really rough night, they are double teaming him so hard they have him living in a box. Thats gotta be so frustrating, he even missed both free throws! You never see that.

They are up 7 at the half.

Gary, Kelly is turning it around! He made 4 threes and looks 100% better. Leading scorer at half.

Post a reply to: '20/21 NBA Season

The Latest