Suspension Advice?

Rexblaster
Edited Date/Time 1/12/2016 10:54pm
So ive always seen everyone talking about getting your suspension done based on weight/ skill level, and my question is what specifically does that mean? Can i just tell a company my weight/ skill and say "make this fit me!" or do i need to know exactly what to do and order specific parts? Ive never really messed with my suspension aside with some clickers and i just ride what came on my bike. Thanks!
|
j368
1/6/2016 7:43pm
Until you've tried adjusting the clickers to fine time your suspension you're just wasting your money. If you've done that and it's still not to your liking, then get it revalved. Be honest with the suspension tuner about your ability, weight, skill level etc.
Rexblaster
1/6/2016 8:08pm
j368 wrote:
Until you've tried adjusting the clickers to fine time your suspension you're just wasting your money. If you've done that and it's still not to your...
Until you've tried adjusting the clickers to fine time your suspension you're just wasting your money. If you've done that and it's still not to your liking, then get it revalved. Be honest with the suspension tuner about your ability, weight, skill level etc.
Will do, thanks!
mxb2
1/6/2016 8:58pm
j368 wrote:
Until you've tried adjusting the clickers to fine time your suspension you're just wasting your money. If you've done that and it's still not to your...
X2, but if spring rates ,sag is wrong, clickers wont matter. Get the correct spring rates, set sag , go from there. Race tech has a chart for height,weight, bike info.

Post a reply to: Suspension Advice?

The Latest