you know what really grinds my gears?

offspring22
Edited Date/Time 1/22/2012 1:25pm
The completely inane argument that I see over and over again, ad nauseam: Someone is talking about how a certain rider (Jake Weimer, Josh Grant, Chad Reed, Andrew Short, etc) are lackluster/overrated/washed up/not fast/etc and some troll extraordinaire replies with: "well what have you done?" or "yeah, well they'd be able to kick your ass on the racetrack!" Neither of those are logical responses and the usage of them saddens me.

It's like when religious zealots use Pascal's Wager. *cringe*

Now, to make this a relevant thread:

Who is your pick for the next big thing in the lites class?
|
Racer111
7/18/2010 7:38am
The completely inane argument that I see over and over again, ad nauseam: Someone is talking about how a certain rider (Jake Weimer, Josh Grant, Chad...
The completely inane argument that I see over and over again, ad nauseam: Someone is talking about how a certain rider (Jake Weimer, Josh Grant, Chad Reed, Andrew Short, etc) are lackluster/overrated/washed up/not fast/etc and some troll extraordinaire replies with: "well what have you done?" or "yeah, well they'd be able to kick your ass on the racetrack!" Neither of those are logical responses and the usage of them saddens me.

Well, if you were good enough for "Factory" gears, maybe they wouldn't grind so easily. My suggestion is that you get off the computer and get on the bike and train harder!! Problem solved!! Tongue

The Shop

BobbyM
7/18/2010 8:23am
The completely inane argument that I see over and over again, ad nauseam: Someone is talking about how a certain rider (Jake Weimer, Josh Grant, Chad...

i thought you were gonna say a broken shifting fork....
DownSouth
7/18/2010 8:26am
Don't forget the "he makes more money than you" defense.
Cygnus
7/18/2010 8:28am
I like he is banging way hotter chicks than you excuse.
BobbyM
7/18/2010 8:50am
Cygnus wrote:
I like he is banging way hotter chicks than you excuse.
i actually use both of those when i am braggin bout my friend tommy f. Wink

Post a reply to: you know what really grinds my gears?

The Latest