wow rv looks fit

Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 10:05am
was just watching the twmx checking in video rv video twmx and he looks beyond fit.

stewart and rv 1-2 this year for sure.
|
BDOG
11/18/2010 7:32am
it's about time
pilotdude
11/18/2010 8:07am
Hope he is able to show what he can really do this year. The last 2 years have been like teasers and have to be really frustrating for him.
raddad
11/18/2010 8:14am
Wow it sure looks bad for Dungey! Hope he can get wipped into that kind of shape or he's totally screwed. But then again i am sure luck will carry him through..
jmar
11/18/2010 8:14am
pilotdude wrote:
Hope he is able to show what he can really do this year. The last 2 years have been like teasers and have to be really...
Hope he is able to show what he can really do this year. The last 2 years have been like teasers and have to be really frustrating for him.
He'll do fine.
He will be in the title hunt for both Supercross and Outdoors.

The Shop

BobbyM
11/18/2010 8:43am
raddad wrote:
Wow it sure looks bad for Dungey! Hope he can get wipped into that kind of shape or he's totally screwed. But then again i am...
Wow it sure looks bad for Dungey! Hope he can get wipped into that kind of shape or he's totally screwed. But then again i am sure luck will carry him through..
dungey is one year older and one year faster...

on the track crutches or couch for the past year....take yer pick.

too funny raddad. Smile
DanDunes818
11/18/2010 8:55am
Being a RV fan that video has me pumped. The rest of the field needs to be afraid ,,very afraid.
BLAHBLAH
11/18/2010 9:33am
raddad wrote:
Wow it sure looks bad for Dungey! Hope he can get wipped into that kind of shape or he's totally screwed. But then again i am...
First time I've ever heard you make sense!
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
11/18/2010 9:35am
raddad wrote:
Hang on, let me throw a little sparkling sarcasm spray on that post and it'll be finished.
raddad
11/18/2010 9:38am
raddad wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Hang on, let me throw a little sparkling sarcasm spray on that post and it'll be finished.
Its so much more fun to say it with a straight face! Or straight fingers? Wink
BLAHBLAH
11/18/2010 9:40am
raddad, would it piss you off to no end if dungey stuggles to get on the podium this SX season? I mean it could happen. Not to say it couldn't happen to anyone, but it could happen.
raddad
11/18/2010 9:49am
BLAHBLAH wrote:
raddad, would it piss you off to no end if dungey stuggles to get on the podium this SX season? I mean it could happen. Not...
raddad, would it piss you off to no end if dungey stuggles to get on the podium this SX season? I mean it could happen. Not to say it couldn't happen to anyone, but it could happen.
I don't know if it would piss me off really cause i know Ryan and i would feel kinda bad for him knowing how much he expects from himself. But yes of course it could happen to him especially at A-1 when tension is high and he is the guy with the target on his back!

Actually i could see some rough riding from the other contenders with RD taking the brunt as he resists that kind of thing. Wouldn't it be cool to see him taking a more agressive approach?! Most likely won't happen though..

I do think that he will be OK in the long run though if he can keep it on two wheels and get past the jitters of the opening rounds. He's pretty strong mentally though and is confident he can ride with anyone in the world and be right in there. I hope others do step it up and make it interesting for us as fans, and that's the truth!
Zildjian
11/18/2010 10:12am
raddad wrote:
Sarcasm? Or did you not watch any races last year and notice that Dungey gets faster the longer the race goes. That's called fitness.
BLAHBLAH
11/18/2010 10:17am
Zildjian wrote:
Sarcasm? Or did you not watch any races last year and notice that Dungey gets faster the longer the race goes. That's called fitness.
Obviously, you have neer seen a raddad post...
SL91
11/18/2010 10:24am
He looks very fast and aggressive on that track. I guess we'll see how it translates in a race situation. I still think Dungey will beat him at the end of the season, based on consistency alone. I'm afraid they'll both be chasing Stewart, though. Can't wait.
kwhite199
11/18/2010 10:36am
He will be fit I'm sure, but I would say that a guy like Dungey that takes 100 mile bike rides in the off season for fun will be fine Wink
jleews6
11/18/2010 10:43am
raddad wrote:
LOL, It looks like RD better start training and working out. No more free rides for him!
Motodork
11/18/2010 10:49am
I was watching RV at the Kawasaki test track last week and he looked great, almost looked as good as he did before the crash. RV is back
jasonv43
11/18/2010 11:50am
was just watching the twmx checking in video [url=http://motocross.transworld.net/1000104067/videos/monster-energy-tv-checking-in-with-ryan-villopoto/]rv video twmx[/url] and he looks beyond fit. stewart and rv 1-2 this year for sure.
was just watching the twmx checking in video rv video twmx and he looks beyond fit.

When you say beyond fit you mean that his leg still goes numb and that he hasn't dabbed it or landed hard on it to test it out yet.

I see.
Outsider
11/18/2010 11:51am
raddad wrote:
I don't know if it would piss me off really cause i know Ryan and i would feel kinda bad for him knowing how much he...
I don't know if it would piss me off really cause i know Ryan and i would feel kinda bad for him knowing how much he expects from himself. But yes of course it could happen to him especially at A-1 when tension is high and he is the guy with the target on his back!

Actually i could see some rough riding from the other contenders with RD taking the brunt as he resists that kind of thing. Wouldn't it be cool to see him taking a more agressive approach?! Most likely won't happen though..

I do think that he will be OK in the long run though if he can keep it on two wheels and get past the jitters of the opening rounds. He's pretty strong mentally though and is confident he can ride with anyone in the world and be right in there. I hope others do step it up and make it interesting for us as fans, and that's the truth!
and he is the guy with the target on his back!

Uhm.... he has targets all over him.
Brent
11/18/2010 12:28pm
All of these guys are going so fast, they are riding on the razors edge. Everybody is fit and within fractions of a second of each other for lap times.

I think the 2011 champ will be the one who knows when to back off a bit, and not try to win by 30 seconds. Supercross has become a war of attrition instead of speed.
RaceFace
11/18/2010 12:39pm
Here we are poised for one of the greatest seasons ever and RV goes and get his ass in super shape. That could be trouble for what we were hoping to see this year. That was the first video I've seen of anyone riding for the coming year where they just looked blitzkrieg fast.
Brent
11/18/2010 12:44pm
So what if all the top guys crash out trying to kill each other , and Nick Wey is your 2011 Champ?

I'm calling that right nowTongue
BHed635
11/18/2010 12:48pm
Brent wrote:
So what if all the top guys crash out trying to kill each other , and Nick Wey is your 2011 Champ? I'm calling that right...
So what if all the top guys crash out trying to kill each other , and Nick Wey is your 2011 Champ?

Thats a bold prediction.......I like it!
Outsider
11/18/2010 12:55pm
Brent wrote:
So what if all the top guys crash out trying to kill each other , and Nick Wey is your 2011 Champ? I'm calling that right...

Sounds familiar.
Dropbear
11/18/2010 1:01pm
Watch for Metty this year, he'll give it his all. especially outdoors.

He's from my home state, South Australia, and to get to where he has got to from there is simply amazing.
Brent
11/18/2010 1:06pm
Dropbear wrote:
Watch for Metty this year, he'll give it his all. especially outdoors. He's from my home state, South Australia, and to get to where he has...
Watch for Metty this year, he'll give it his all. especially outdoors.

He's from my home state, South Australia, and to get to where he has got to from there is simply amazing.
Brett is the man, but I can't figure out how he picked up a Southern accent?
oshow
11/18/2010 1:08pm
was just watching the twmx checking in video [url=http://motocross.transworld.net/1000104067/videos/monster-energy-tv-checking-in-with-ryan-villopoto/]rv video twmx[/url] and he looks beyond fit. stewart and rv 1-2 this year for sure.

I think Vanessa looks the fittest in your profile picture, she gets my vote to win.
Jabjr222
11/18/2010 1:49pm
RV and JS will both crash out of the championship this year. RD will be fit and consistent. He may not set the track on fire but he will win the championship. He is too smart and too well rounded not to. RV and JS will have a chip on their respective shoulders and that will mess them up. Just MHO.

Post a reply to: wow rv looks fit

The Latest